Chris Hayes: I'm 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Military 'Heroes'

ah and the poopy pants defense shows up.

I'll defend American soldiers any day. Are you going to defend Chris Hayes? Please, go for it. I can't think of anything better on memorial day than to piss on some lefty dweeb.

I didn't hear him say it but I can understand his comment. He likely sees them as victims rather than heros. There are people who haven't ever seen this as a just war and still feel it is never going to be won. We are mired in it.

Nobody needs to defend Chris Hayes' comments. They should instead focus on getting us out of that hell hole.

There is a lot of truth to your observations, but none of that changes what our heroes did to protect our liberty and freedom nor the honor they should be held in which Chrissy FAILED to do.

ah and the poopy pants defense shows up.

I'll defend American soldiers any day. Are you going to defend Chris Hayes? Please, go for it. I can't think of anything better on memorial day than to piss on some lefty dweeb.

I didn't hear him say it but I can understand his comment. He likely sees them as victims rather than heros. There are people who haven't ever seen this as a just war and still feel it is never going to be won. We are mired in it.

Nobody needs to defend Chris Hayes' comments. They should instead focus on getting us out of that hell hole.

Good post. I think it best describes his comments.

As a veteran, I applaud his right to say that. I get his meaning.

You 'applaud' his right? What a very odd thing to 'applaud'. You might 'support' his right - I certain do... but 'applaud'? Why?

Was it 'odd' when this poster did it?

I applaud the BBC for allowing that asshole Griffiths on QT so that people can judge him for themselves.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1643019-post2.html

:lol::lol:

No, the libs have a long history of defending the morons that play the boogeyman role that they so desperately need someone to play so they can whine about racism till Gabriel blows his horn.

The sceince done that shows ID laws keep legal voters from voting.

The sceince that shows there is NO voter cheating to worry about

Let me ask you something.

Are all fallen soldiers heroes, to you? Or just 'your own', or those of our 'friends' in any given war?

Any soldier that dies for his country or community is a hero, unless there is something dishonorable in their conduct.

The wider the scope of who and what they fight for, then the greater their heroism.

So while the honorable Wermacht soldier or Soviet infantryman in the Second World War were heroes, those who fight for a greater good like freedom and liberty have a greater heroism.

The veterans of France and the UK who fought for freedom and liberty are quite the heroes because many more enjoy the benefits of their sacrifice, even the progeny of their old opponents because they fought for a righteous cause and not only their own nations.

But in the case of *our* fallen war heroes, the scope and allegiance of their sacrifice intersect as they fought for the comunities and country we all should have allegiance to if citizens of the US, and also for defending the torch of freedom for what time Western civilization has left to carry it.

So we have even more reason to have deep regard for these men that gave the fullmeasure to defend our Republic and the cause of Mankinds liberty and freedom.

That some 'American' would even hesitate to call them heroes is pathetic and disgracefull.

So which cause was more 'righteous' in our own Civil War?

There is a lot of truth to your observations, but none of that changes what our heroes did to protect our liberty and freedom nor the honor they should be held in which Chrissy FAILED to do.

But some of us don't believe that iraq had anything to do with our liberty or freedom.

creationism?

No GOP party plank on that; totally neutral.

Oh, wait, that is right, anyone who doesnt echo pop science mouthpeices must be against science? lolol

GW science?

No GOP position on that either as Lindsey Graham and Gingrich demonstrated.

But being skeptical about a bunch of faked up data and Warmista hysteria is not opposed to real science.

You dont know what the hell science is, apparently.

But some of us don't believe that iraq had anything to do with our liberty or freedom.

The Iraqis violated the 1991 cease fire agreement on a daily basis. When we go to war with nations and we sign cease fire agreements and put stipulations in there to enforce conditions that are consistnet with our nations interests, waging war in response to those violations is in fact defending our liberties and freedom.

Even failing to realize that, a loyal US citizens should be appreciative of the fact that those men fought for their country.

Oh really ?

that is the aim of the republican party.

and you think its great.

its why hayes doesnt want you using our war dead to get there

The Iraqis violated the 1991 cease fire agreement on a daily basis. When we go to war with nations and we sign cease fire agreements and put stipulations in there to enforce conditions that are consistnet with our nations interests, waging war in response to those violations is in fact defending our liberties and freedom.

Even failing to realize that, a loyal US citizens should be appreciative of the fact that those men fought for their country.

No, they fought for iraq and for politics.

The sceince done that shows ID laws keep legal voters from voting.

The sceince that shows there is NO voter cheating to worry about

Requiring people to vote at a pricinct keeps legal voters from voting. Requiring registration does also, etc.

There is some trade off in having tighter regs to eliminate voter fraud though it will keep some from voting.

It is the responsibility of each person and the party that will get their vote to enable them to get whatever documentation necesary.

The Dems oppose it merely because IT WILL WORK!

Forum List

Back