Chris Hayes: I'm 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Military 'Heroes'

You must always remember that the conservatives have long rallied around the theme that if you don't support the war, you don't support the troops. At least when it has been in their partisan interest to do so.

Dude, you knopw that has not one damned thing to do with the topic.

Chrissy said he feels uncomfortable refering to these war dead as heroes due to how the government exploits their memory.

He is wrong for that and a disgraceful ignoramus to boot.

Nothing the vote mongering bastards say or do changes one iota the heroism of those who have died for our nation and our freedoms.

You need to look past you ideological bias and take a fresh gander on the topic.

Yeah, why am I wasting my keystrokes? You ideologidcal fuckheads will never stop hating this nation for any reason you can find or make up out of thin air.

Even on a day like this when we are supposed to be paying our respects.

Let me ask you something.

Are all fallen soldiers heroes, to you? Or just 'your own', or those of our 'friends' in any given war?

Doesn't matter. When we honor our fallen heroes, we honor the heroes. If you want to inspect everyone of them and find the ones who are worthy of your respect, then go ahead and do it, but don't expect anyone else to tag along in your sick quest.

Nothing quite like manufactured outraged based on out-of-context quotes.

That just screams "truthiness" to me.

the people who work their little minds into a frenzy to hate others cant be bothered with any worry about trying to actually understand what people say. They have a postion to protect which is much more important to them any human beings lives and or facts and intelligent converstaion.

Their are ideas are right wether they have historically failed over and over and over or not.

Does anyone else see the irony of what TM just posted? Classic! :lol:

Are all fallen soldiers heroes, to you? Or just 'your own', or those of our 'friends' in any given war?

Any soldier that dies for his country or community is a hero, unless there is something dishonorable in their conduct.

The wider the scope of who and what they fight for, then the greater their heroism.

So while the honorable Wermacht soldier or Soviet infantryman in the Second World War were heroes, those who fight for a greater good like freedom and liberty have a greater heroism.

The veterans of France and the UK who fought for freedom and liberty are quite the heroes because many more enjoy the benefits of their sacrifice, even the progeny of their old opponents because they fought for a righteous cause and not only their own nations.

But in the case of *our* fallen war heroes, the scope and allegiance of their sacrifice intersect as they fought for the comunities and country we all should have allegiance to if citizens of the US, and also for defending the torch of freedom for what time Western civilization has left to carry it.

So we have even more reason to have deep regard for these men that gave the fullmeasure to defend our Republic and the cause of Mankinds liberty and freedom.

That some 'American' would even hesitate to call them heroes is pathetic and disgracefull.

Last edited:

the people who work their little minds into a frenzy to hate others cant be bothered with any worry about trying to actually understand what people say. They have a postion to protect which is much more important to them any human beings lives and or facts and intelligent converstaion.

Their are ideas are right wether they have historically failed over and over and over or not.

Through the looking glass, Alice.

Any soldier that dies for his country or community is a hero, unless there is something dishonorable in their conduct.

The wider the scope of who and what they fight for, then the greater their heroism.

So while the honorable Wermacht soldier or Soviet infantryman in the Second World War were heroes, those who fight for a greater good like freedom and liberty have a greater heroism.

The veterans of France and the UK who fought for freedom and liberty are quite the heroes because many more enjoy the benefits of their sacrifice, even the progeny of their old opponents because they fought for a righteous cause and not only their own nations.

But in the case of *our* fallen war heroes, the scope and allegiance of their sacrifice intersect as they fought for the comunities and country we all should have allegiance to if citizens of the US, and also for defending the torch of freedom for what time Western civilization has left to carry it.

So we have even more reason to have deep regard for these men that gave the fullmeasure to defend our Republic and the cause of Mankinds liberty and freedom.

That some 'American' would even hesitate to call them heroes is pathetic and disgracefull.

being stupid on purpose is what your party does best.

Lol, yeah, to the leftwing ideologues it is everyone else who has little minds that work into frenzies.

I guess Chrissy Matthews trickle down his leg doesnt count for some reason, or was it tingle up his leg? I dont remember, but now he is tired of hearing what he said repeated back to him and that is everyone elses fault somehow, lol.

being stupid on purpose is what your party does best.

This has nothing to do with any party. The sickness of the left is in full display with Chris Hayes revealing his cowardice for all to see.

ah and the poopy pants defense shows up.

I'll defend American soldiers any day. Are you going to defend Chris Hayes? Please, go for it. I can't think of anything better on memorial day than to piss on some lefty dweeb.

I didn't hear him say it but I can understand his comment. He likely sees them as victims rather than heros. There are people who haven't ever seen this as a just war and still feel it is never going to be won. We are mired in it.

Nobody needs to defend Chris Hayes' comments. They should instead focus on getting us out of that hell hole.

Nope its not that he doesnt see them as hereos but he sees people USING these heros to whip up war for money

These idiots just dont want to understand what he says because it stings them too much

Forum List

Back