Chris Christie is gonna be our next president

Many people dislike Christie because he came on the scene pretending to be one thing, and actually turned out to be something quite different.

He might make a pretty good president, but I do not see him getting the nomination

Christie appears to be the man who gets things done and looks out for people before his party which is just what the voters would want. He's more apt to get Congress working again because he can work across the aisle. That is exactly the kind of leader we need right now. A uniter!

And that's why the tea baggers hate him with the heat of a thousand white hot suns...because he worked with the President.

sorry, wytch, but the hate is all on your side of the aisle. You hate anyone who dare disagree with your messiah, the great obama, savior of the USA and the world!.

you hate anyone who disagrees with your lesbian lifestyle

you hate anyone who is not a raving tax and spend liberal

you hate anyone who has worked hard and made money for themselves

you hate big business

you hate profit

you hate our military

But you love: muslims, huge national debt, gay marriage, illegal immigration, high taxes, govt control over your lives, and you feel sorry for murderers and rapists.

Now, tell me again who is fucked up.

Sorry, where has Wytch ever said she hates "anyone"?

And she's been in the military, so I doubt she "hates" it.

I think you need to seriously get a grip.

Christie appears to be the man who gets things done and looks out for people before his party which is just what the voters would want. He's more apt to get Congress working again because he can work across the aisle. That is exactly the kind of leader we need right now. A uniter!

And that's why the tea baggers hate him with the heat of a thousand white hot suns...because he worked with the President.

sorry, wytch, but the hate is all on your side of the aisle. You hate anyone who dare disagree with your messiah, the great obama, savior of the USA and the world!.

you hate big business

you hate profit

you hate our military

But you love: muslims, huge national debt, gay marriage, illegal immigration, high taxes, govt control over your lives, and you feel sorry for murderers and rapists.

Fishy, all you have to do is read a couple of the posts from baggers here. They aren't trying to hide their disdain for Christie because he had the audacity to work with the black guy.

When did you serve in the military, Fishy?

you hate big business

you hate profit

you hate our military

Fishy, all you have to do is read a couple of the posts from baggers here. They aren't trying to hide their disdain for Christie because he had the audacity to work with the black guy.

When did you serve in the military, Fishy?

Viet Nam, thats all I am going to say.

Working with and kissing up to are two very different things.

you hate big business

you hate profit

you hate our military

It was a generic "you" in response to her post. the "you" being liberals in general. I know exactly who and what wytchey is.

you hate big business

you hate profit

you hate our military

Well, there are a few people I "hate". I hate the bicyclists that don't ride single file on my windy mountain roads.

I also hate those assholes (in cars) that go 25 on the windy part then speed up to 65 on the straightaways so you can't pass them. I hate those motherfuckers.

you hate big business

you hate profit

you hate our military

It was a generic "you" in response to her post. the "you" being liberals in general. I know exactly who and what wytchey is.

Ah, you were painting all liberals as a single monolithic group...painting with a broad brush as they say. Okay Fred Phelps wannabe.

Ah, you were painting all liberals as a single monolithic group...painting with a broad brush as they say. Okay Fred Phelps wannabe.

the majority of them are as I described. remember, majority rules :lol::lol:

you hate big business

you hate profit

you hate our military

I don't know, guy...

when you say

"you hate anyone who disagrees with your lesbian lifestyle"

that sounds like it's pretty specific to her. Which is odd, because she's honestly shown a lot of patience in dealing with homophobic idiots. More than I would have, and I'm straight.

Return of the practical white male leader. I love it

Why did you feel the need to include the word "white" in your OP? Was that really necessary? And don't you think that most sane people could come to see that as dogwhistle racism?

When I vote for a candidate, his or her race play no role whatsoever in my decision. It appears that it does play a role in your decision-making. What a shame.

Why did you feel the need to include the word "white" in your OP? Was that really necessary? And don't you think that most sane people could come to see that as dogwhistle racism?

When I vote for a candidate, his or her race play no role whatsoever in my decision. It appears that it does play a role in your decision-making. What a shame.

Agreed.

I have to tell you - you white folks are quickly becoming the most screwed up people on the planet.

I'm black and have been so for my entire life. Why do you young folks hate yourselves? I can't recall a time when young white folks actually HATED older white men. Is it a reflection of your hatred for your parents that you despise the white race? Did Daddy spank you once too often? Did your communist teachers beat this into your little pointed heads? Are you upset because your Daddy gave you a decent upbringing?

I can never remember a time in this country when one race actually turned on itself from a sense of "guilt" that 99.999% of the white population has never known. Any of you guys ever owned slaves? Ever hung a black man from a tree? Anyone here ever go to Liberia and make arrangements for the tribal leaders to capture millions and send them to YOUR plantation? Me either. This crap stopped many years ago!

It's like watching you idiots relive the Civil War - over and over, day after day, month after month, year after year.

If you liberal "elitists" want to "help" the black folks in America - go to the government and demand that they stop enslaving blacks from the time they are born till the day they die. Tell them to stop treating blacks as though they don't have enough "smarts" to get out of government slums. Stop paying them welfare from generation to generation. Tell them to encourage the "black family".

Better yet, vote for ANYONE other than a liberal.

Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Agreed.

I have to tell you - you white folks are quickly becoming the most screwed up people on the planet.

I'm black and have been so for my entire life. Why do you young folks hate yourselves? I can't recall a time when young white folks actually HATED older white men. Is it a reflection of your hatred for your parents that you despise the white race? Did Daddy spank you once too often? Did your communist teachers beat this into your little pointed heads? Are you upset because your Daddy gave you a decent upbringing?

I can never remember a time in this country when one race actually turned on itself from a sense of "guilt" that 99.999% of the white population has never known. Any of you guys ever owned slaves? Ever hung a black man from a tree? Anyone here ever go to Liberia and make arrangements for the tribal leaders to capture millions and send them to YOUR plantation? Me either. This crap stopped many years ago!

It's like watching you idiots relive the Civil War - over and over, day after day, month after month, year after year.

If you liberal "elitists" want to "help" the black folks in America - go to the government and demand that they stop enslaving blacks from the time they are born till the day they die. Tell them to stop treating blacks as though they don't have enough "smarts" to get out of government slums. Stop paying them welfare from generation to generation. Tell them to encourage the "black family".

Unbelievable.

I just asked the writer of the OP why he felt the need to inject race into this at all.

Whether or not you are black or white is absolutely unimportant to me.

Furthermore, you have no idea in the world whether I am white or black, but you decided to post what you wrote in response to ME.

I suppose that, in a some parallel universe, what you wrote makes sense.

Agreed.

Unbelievable.

I just asked the writer of the OP why he felt the need to inject race into this at all.

Furthermore, you have no idea in the world whether I am white or black, but you decided to post what you wrote in response to ME.

Geezzz……I repped you. I thanked you. And now you think I was attacking you? Can you not read the BOLD statement that you responded to?

Holey Moley…..

How about a full slate of serious candidates for a change. We have had enough of these idiots looking to up their speaking fees and sell books.

GOP: Huntsman, Daniels, Christie, Bush and Tom Ridge
DEM: Clinton, Warren, O'Malley and Sanders

Lets raise the bar, shall we.

Agreed.

Unbelievable.

Geezzz……I repped you. I thanked you. And now you think I was attacking you? Can you not read the BOLD statement that you responded to?

Holey Moley…..

[MENTION=41494]RandallFlagg[/MENTION] - I must have misunderstood you then, and therefore, I apologize. Could also be my borg implants: they sometimes act up.

How about a full slate of serious candidates for a change. We have had enough of these idiots looking to up their speaking fees and sell books.

Your list is missing one of the heaviest hitters of each respective party:

Haley Barbour

Mark Warner

Your list is missing one of the heaviest hitters of each respective party:

Haley Barbour

Mark Warner

Cool. Add em.

Thanks.

But my gut tells me it will be Hillary vs. Rand or Ted

And here's the part that I honestly wish weren't true (but I fear it is)

Hillary "the murderer" Clinton will win handily. That's why the republicans should thank their lucky stars each and every day that Obarrycare sprouted up when it did. It WILL be the downfall of the democrats in 2014 - but probably won't carry over to 2016.

Forum List

Back