Chris Christie compare GW Bush with trump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

There is really no comparison. While Bush made some huge blunders like WMD in Iraq. I never once thought he had anything but the best interest of the country in mind. While trump appeared to want first and foremost "loyalty" to him. He said as much...many times.

"Dubya" aka "Chimp" was the object of ridicule by the MSM. But with Dick Cheney as VP they knew not to cross the line.
The MSM declared "open season" on Trump.

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.

There is really no comparison. While Bush made some huge blunders like WMD in Iraq. I never once thought he had anything but the best interest of the country in mind. While trump appeared to want first and foremost "loyalty" to him. He said as much...many times.

So is Krispy Kreme now your "go to" guy for political advice? :laughing0301:

You're naive if you don't think Bush, Obama or Biden would destroy anyone who is disloyal.

I'm rooting for Christie!

"W" killed how many Americans and people in the Middle East?

Now how many did Trump kill?

Yea, Trump is far worse, isn't he.

:auiqs.jpg:

The loonary on the Left is now legendary.

What about the hundreds of thousands of brown people W needlessly killed?

You think that is not as bad as a sharp tongue?

I will take an insult over being murdered. maybe you are different.

Who are these brown people you speak of and is that how you think they prefer to be called?

Forum List

Back