Chris Christie compare GW Bush with trump

There is really no comparison. While Bush made some huge blunders like WMD in Iraq. I never once thought he had anything but the best interest of the country in mind. While trump appeared to want first and foremost "loyalty" to him. He said as much...many times.

Your English is absolutely abhorrent, even for a Russian.

So is Krispy Kreme now your "go to" guy for political advice? :laughing0301:
Trump has made the previous worse president ever a saint.
Just when you think repos have sunk to the lowest denominator ever, they come up with a worse misfit. Crazy ass second runner FL gov is looking for ways to out Trump Trump in idiocy.

Just when you think repos have sunk to the lowest denominator never, they come up with a worse misfit. Crazy ass second runner FL gov is looking for ways to out Trump Trump in idiocy.

Your English is absolutely abhorrent, even for a Russian.

There is really no comparison. While Bush made some huge blunders like WMD in Iraq. I never once thought he had anything but the best interest of the country in mind. While trump appeared to want first and foremost "loyalty" to him. He said as much...many times.

I'm not able to grasp the idea of lying the country into war as the best interest of the country.

According to Colin Powell, they helped bury WMDs in the sand.
Which GBJr later said they never had.
Of course, the other nations that refused to take part were yelling and screaming that there was no evidence, long before this massacre started. This invasion opened the way for other unlawful invasions including Russia. They made similar bogus claims v Ukraine.

You're full of shit, of course. Bush is an establishment Republican who sold out his voters.

You're full of shit, of course. Bush is an establishment Republican who sold out his voters.

Bush was a squishy Republican who was too timid to stand up to the Democrats. He often gets blamed for the Housing and Mortgage crisis and the subsequent recession, but those were caused by the Democrats in Congress. GW just went along with horrible economic policies and let them do what they wanted, which is why so many Democrats supported him when we went to war in Iraq.

Just when you think repos have sunk to the lowest denominator ever, they come up with a worse misfit. Crazy ass second runner FL gov is looking for ways to out Trump Trump in idiocy.
and criminality. and dictatorial tendencies.

Forum List

Back