Chomsky on the Economy

Another one talking about how deregulation caused the crisis, which is absolutely wrong. I think it's funny how the only time he mentioned the Federal Reserve was when he basically said Greenspan had too much faith in the free market. Is he insane? The Federal Reserve is the antithesis of the free market.

Another one talking about how deregulation caused the crisis, which is absolutely wrong. I think it's funny how the only time he mentioned the Federal Reserve was when he basically said Greenspan had too much faith in the free market. Is he insane? The Federal Reserve is the antithesis of the free market.

So how do you feel about Geithner being named the Treasury Secretary Kevin? The writing is all over the wall and everyone is just accepting it like it's perfectly fine.

Why the fucK would anyone listen to Noam Chomsky? Oh yeah, they want anarchy that's why.

Jeez, guys. I said "might be interesting to some", obviously none of you.

Well, at least dilloduck liked it, and for me that's reason enough to post it.

Glad you guys shared your opinions, though. :rolleyes:

So how do you feel about Geithner being named the Treasury Secretary Kevin? The writing is all over the wall and everyone is just accepting it like it's perfectly fine.

Well seeing as he's the president of the New York Federal Reserve, I'd say Obama might as well have asked Paulson to stay on.

Forum List

Back