Chitown out of the running

Well now that i've had more time to look into things I hope you are right.

At first i thought it was a great Idea to bring the olympics here, then I realized it was all for corruption. Obama was trying to get his Carl Rove (Valerie Jaret) a nice kickback for all the crap properties she is involved in in Chi-town.

Then I find out they were going to use tax money to build stuff instead of private enterprize.

What a fucking clueless rube! Why would he go unless it was in the bag? DOES HE SEE WHAT A FUCKING RUBE HE IS?

You right wing pea brains are proving that you are not for America or Americans...

Well now that i've had more time to look into things I hope you are right.

At first i thought it was a great Idea to bring the olympics here, then I realized it was all for corruption. Obama was trying to get his Carl Rove (Valerie Jaret) a nice kickback for all the crap properties she is involved in in Chi-town.

Then I find out they were going to use tax money to build stuff instead of private enterprize.

You got it.

All I can say is all the way here in Arizona you could just hear the collective cries of "damnit" from all those Daley croonies who were going to help make Chicago a shinning example of "can do" attitude to the rest of the world.

I use to think that Al Franken was the Court Jester but Meet the new Court Jester, Obama!

Forum List

Back