Chipotle Worker Shot Over Food Order

1712502056720.jpeg

I have had to walk out of two different Chipotles because of them giving only two tablespoons of chicken on a full bed of rice. They want $10 for a big bowl of rice and tiny bit of meat.

The last time I tried eating at a third location I got salmonella poisoning, and have never gone back.

So severely punish the people who commit gun crimes. Fine with me.

How do you get rid of the dope heads and crazy people?

How?

Hell go back 20 years and you'll see how. I'm only 47 but I remember when a news story like this was incredibly rare and only reserved for the ghetto of ghettos.

It wasn't long ago all politicians yelled tough on crime policies, the crazy kids had their own bus and had class at the other side of the building, we had nuthouse where crazy people were taken and treated by professionals, criminals were executed for murder, drug dealers were thrown under the jail, child rapists were executed, illegals were illegals, didn't run 24/7 news stories on every crime glorifying criminals, kids were taught to be decent people and even had mcgruff the crime dog, don't know it did much good but even had the dare program in schools, Christianity was something to be proud of, mentally ill people like trannies weren't allowed to be on national TV talking about how a 6 year old should get surgery, we didn't try and normalize pedophiles and so on.

It wasn't long ago this didn't really happen and mass shootings were like once a decade.

But the problem is our society is sick. It's a festering wound. We need strong leaders across the board that was our society to be strong, safe, intelligent, responsible, ambitious, moral and decent. But I don't know if that will happen because society let them grow out of control. Now we live to serve them instead of the other way around.

Forum List

Back