North Carolina pair ruthlessly attacks Chipotle worker during dispute over extra food cost

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

two blacks beat up a caucasion employee. the pigs didnt want to pay extra for their extra chicken. they get mad at caucasions for serving chicken to them. buit get mad when we dont,. im glad they got these pieces of trash. thugs.

They don't like being stereotyped but then they beat up someone over CHICKEN. They call 911 when they can't get their McNuggets

And they'd all be better off missing a meal or 50

two blacks beat up a caucasion employee. the pigs didnt want to pay extra for their extra chicken. they get mad at caucasions for serving chicken to them. buit get mad when we dont,. im glad they got these pieces of trash. thugs.
I'd say this physical assault had nothing to do with being charged more for the extra food.

Already a thread on this 1-2 days ago in Race Relations.

I’m done with the negro. They destroy every locale they pollute.
I spent over a decade working with black kids and the reward is theft, violent crime, failing schools and incessant drug use.
The self checkout at my grocery store and Home Depot are no more because of rampant theft.
No more negroes.
NO MORE!

I’m done with the negro. They destroy every locale they pollute.
I spent over a decade working with black kids and the reward is theft, violent crime, failing schools and incessant drug use.
The self checkout at my grocery store and Home Depot are no more because of rampant theft.
No more negroes.
NO MORE!
Niggaz. Big difference between Black people and niggaz.

Forum List

Back