Chipotle Worker Shot Over Food Order

How do you get rid of the dope heads and crazy people?

not easily. Declare the crazy homeless a Public Health emergency and haul them off to encampments. Try to cleanup and save the good. Pareto the problem. Prison the troublemakers.

the dopers? Seal the Southern border. Enforce drug laws? Option 2…supply them all they want to die in isolated encampments. old ships, islands. Drop in dope and bread and paraphernalia. Perhaps film it for profit?

nothing is easy once it gets out of control. Like weeds. Dems created it, you own it. Use common sense.

You seriously have no idea, huh? Even though the recent history of America provides a stellar example.

Wow, talk about willful ignorance.
Show me a state that has implemented your stellar example and has banned criminals, dope heads, and crazy people then.

Show me a state that has implemented your stellar example and has banned criminals, dope heads, and crazy people then.
Florida from 1920s(or before) to 1980s.
1832 in FL

NY from 1920s (or before) to 1980s.
Wow, was I off. Bellevue opened in 1736.

For over a century or 2, people knew that Mental Hospitals were a necessity for a healthy society.

You really are that ignorant, huh? Hopefully this prompts you to learn a little something.

Last edited:
So severely punish the people who commit gun crimes. Fine with me.

How do you get rid of the dope heads and crazy people?
Easy. Take some money from law enforcement and build more compulsory treatment centers. Lock up the addicts and users and the dealers and cartels will fade away as well as much of the crime associated with drugs.

Do you consider that a realistic option? If so, then why doesn’t it get implemented anywhere?
Silly question. Cartels, dealers, addicts and users are what sustain the industry of law enforcement aka 'revolving door justice'. Locking up the users and addicts is the only solution to the problem. And, it would be relatively easy to do. All that is needed are the necessary laws and the will to do it, the resources are already there.

What is poorly understood is that drug crime is a local problem that is portrayed as a national problem and is therefore much too onerous and complex to deal with. Governors and mayors have the power to clean up their states and cities without the involvement of the federal government. They just don't know it.

Last edited:
Easy. Take some money from law enforcement and build more compulsory treatment centers. Lock up the addicts and users and the dealers and cartels will fade away as well as much of the crime associated with drugs.
Gavin Newsom introduced a bill that sounds pretty similar. It narrowly passed.

Sounds like you would be in favor of it?

Do you consider that a realistic option? If so, then why doesn’t it get implemented anywhere?

I can see it being abused by Deep State operatives imprisoning their “political” enemies.

I can see the public heath emergency succeeding or being tried. You just cant keep living on the streets going #2 all over willy-nilly where people walk by. The mountains of garbage piled up.

Something will have to be done eventually. Especially if the problem keeps growing.

Silly question. Cartels, dealers, addicts and users are what sustain the industry of law enforcement aka 'revolving door justice'. Locking up the users and addicts is the only solution to the problem.
There are a lot of users and addicts. Locking them all up has not been implemented in any state. Why do you think that is?

I can see it being abused by Deep State operatives imprisoning their “political” enemies.

I can see the public heath emergency succeeding or being tried. You just cant keep living on the streets going #2 all over willy-nilly where people walk by. The mountains of garbage piled up.

Something will have to be done eventually. Especially if the problem keeps growing.
Why do you think something would have to be done!

Why do you think something would have to be done!

Public Health Emergency. Garbage, rats, dead bodies, killings, encroaching and destroying legit businesses. See SF, CA.

it could come to vigilantees killing off entire blocks of squatters with AR-15. If they endanger Children ir worse? Coming at them from both ends. Then the GOVT may act.

There are a lot of users and addicts. Locking them all up has not been implemented in any state. Why do you think that is?
Lack of vision and will. In short, stupidity. Also, lots of public officials use drugs...do the math. ;)

Last edited:
Gavin Newsom introduced a bill that sounds pretty similar. It narrowly passed.

Sounds like you would be in favor of it?
Sounds like a backdoor plan to build homes for the homeless at taxpayers expense.

I'm guessing lots of Californians would vote for Newsom for president, if only to get him out of California.

Last edited:
Public Health Emergency. Garbage, rats, dead bodies, killings, encroaching and destroying legit businesses. See SF, CA.
All true. Also true is that nothing has been done. Surely if it was necessary to do something, it would have been done by now.

Forum List

Back