Chipotle Manager: Hillary Clinton Didn't Leave Anything in Tip Jar

Chipotle does indeed have a tip jar. They will never get a tip from me because they didnt serve me in the manner I am accustomed to when I do give tips.

Probably because you look something like this

hqdefault.jpg

My service would be lackluster too.

Who in the hell tips fast food workers? If this was a sit down dinner in restaurant with a server than I could see the point. Either way I am still not going to vote for Hillary.

I tipped one once. She was working the counter by herself at lunchtime and was very stressed. I seriously doubt anyone tips at any fast food restaurant.

I give Mrs. Clinton a pass on this one, I have never seen a tip jar in a fast food joint, but I don't go to the the one she went to.

I also give her a pass for parking in the handicapped space. First she hasn't driven herself in over 20 years. Second she did sustain a debilitating head injury.

I have tipped the kids at Baskin Robbins several times. If we are expected to tip hair cutters.. Why not?

Funny how the subject of tips comes up and suddenly we just coincidentally discover that RW'ers are THE BEST TIPPERS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! (at least according to themselves)

lol, big surprise.

Over a thousand Chipotle employees got health insurance from the company because of Obamacare.

Republicans plan to take that out of the Chipotle tip jar.

Funny how the subject of tips comes up and suddenly we just coincidentally discover that RW'ers are THE BEST TIPPERS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! (at least according to themselves)

lol, big surprise.
^^ must be a shitty tipper.

Over a thousand Chipotle employees got health insurance from the company because of Obamacare.

Republicans plan to take that out of the Chipotle tip jar.

Nope that would be Obama ...using the IRS.

You're an idiot.

"For now, the additional costs of Obamacare are coming in the form of requirements to cover more workers. Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. said this month that the cost of covering more than 1,000 employees who work 30 hours a week or more -- a key requirement of Obamacare -- will add as much as $8 million to health insurance expenses in 2015. That’s less than 1 percent of its projected operating profit for this year, based on the average estimate of analysts compiled by Bloomberg."

Obamacare Is Barely Denting Corporate Profits - Bloomberg Business

Forum List

Back