Chipotle Manager: Hillary Clinton Didn't Leave Anything in Tip Jar

This is a non-issue, she taught those workers a valuable life lesson, you will never get ahead working for a minimum wage job and don't expect anything for just doing your job. She is spot on, once again. We need to take this lesson to heart and quit supporting those that refuse to help themselves.

Over a thousand Chipotle employees got health insurance from the company because of Obamacare.

Republicans plan to take that out of the Chipotle tip jar.

Nope that would be Obama ...using the IRS.

You're an idiot.

"For now, the additional costs of Obamacare are coming in the form of requirements to cover more workers. Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. said this month that the cost of covering more than 1,000 employees who work 30 hours a week or more -- a key requirement of Obamacare -- will add as much as $8 million to health insurance expenses in 2015. That’s less than 1 percent of its projected operating profit for this year, based on the average estimate of analysts compiled by Bloomberg."

Obamacare Is Barely Denting Corporate Profits - Bloomberg Business

And companies are requiring higher co pays and deductibles for coverage OR money is set aside from employees checks to fund a medical expense account. All due to Obama... Not the "republicans" .
Add that to penalties when claimed on taxes for folks that may have under reported income when applying for subsities OR folks who don't qualify for the tax credits for not purchasing insurance via one if the federal exchanges.

Not sure what your point is.

funny how dishonest hacks just run with these false narratives, facts be damned... :lol:

The question of whether Clinton had tipped the workers during the Chipotle stop was first asked by conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday.

“Her bill was $20 and some change, and they paid with $21 and left.”

"The other lady paid the bill," Charles Wright, Chipotle manager said of one of Clinton's dark-haired companions. "Clinton didn't pay."

Wright.. only realized that the customer had been the presidential candidate after news organizations began calling the restaurant and he had reviewed surveillance video.

Chipotle Manager Hillary Clinton Didn t Leave Anything in Tip Jar - Bloomberg Politics

A more valuable "life lesson" would have come from her stealing the friggin' tip jar and leaving, in its place, a little card with one word:

"REDISTRIBUTED"

A better lesson is that the entire post is deceiving because Hillary Clinton didn't pay.

The good thing that came out of all this, we now know for a fact that middle-class conservatives aren't really conservative, they're just cheap.

A more valuable "life lesson" would have come from her stealing the friggin' tip jar and leaving, in its place, a little card with one word:

"REDISTRIBUTED"

A better lesson is that the entire post is deceiving because Hillary Clinton didn't pay.

The good thing that came out of all this, we now know for a fact that middle-class conservatives aren't really conservative, they're just cheap.

So are libs. They are sucky tippers.

Who in the hell tips fast food workers? If this was a sit down dinner in restaurant with a server than I could see the point. Either way I am still not going to vote for Hillary.

I tipped one once. She was working the counter by herself at lunchtime and was very stressed. I seriously doubt anyone tips at any fast food restaurant.

I give Mrs. Clinton a pass on this one, I have never seen a tip jar in a fast food joint, but I don't go to the the one she went to.

I also give her a pass for parking in the handicapped space. First she hasn't driven herself in over 20 years. Second she did sustain a debilitating head injury.
By her own admission the Secret Service doesn't let her drive since the incident in 1995.

But I agree. Sometimes I roll my eyes at some of the things being held against Hillary from our side. I don't tip jar either.

Except for a barista making me a latte. Their craft is just so magical.

This is too funny! I was listening to Rush yesterday and he had wondered if Hillary had left anything in the tip jar. Now we have this wonderful report from the Drudge! Too fucking funny!

I think it's bullshit; someone made this up to be a good soldier. Tipping is not a requirement when there is a jar.

This is too funny! I was listening to Rush yesterday and he had wondered if Hillary had left anything in the tip jar. Now we have this wonderful report from the Drudge! Too fucking funny!

I think it's bullshit; someone made this up to be a good soldier. Tipping is not a requirement when there is a jar.

It is when you keep hearing libs whine about how abused the people are who make min wage. Figures they don't tip them though. :)

There+s+gay+there+s+fag+then+there+s+op+_dfc058d0d313fa7b6dca9d667ff044a5.jpg

Classic example of how Libs are all for supporting the little guy, just as long as someone else pays for it

As Hillary Clinton continues to be pilloried for not tossing something in the tip jar at an Ohio Chipotle, experts and New Yorkers said that kind of gratuity is simply gratuitous.

“It’s bulls---t to tip at a fast food place,” says South Ozone Park native Nafeeza Abdul, 31, who was dining at an Upper East Side McDonald’s on Wednesday. “It’s not sit down service. I don’t tip if I don’t need to, so Hillary shouldn’t have to either.”

Don’t worry, she didn’t. Clinton was dining with longtime aide Huma Abedin, who paid the bill and left without so much as a nod to the tip jar.

“Her bill was $20 and some change, and they paid with $21 and left,” manager Charles Wright told Bloomberg.

DipJar Enlarge

Charles Dharapak/AP Enlarge

Some fast food joints are installing a DipJar to help people leave tips without dealing with change but President Obama, seen here at a Virginia burger joint, prefers the old school approach.

But etiquette experts say Clinton wasn’t in the wrong.

“There’s no standard protocol (for tipping at a fast food restaurant) because there’s no table service,” says expert Patricia Napier-Fitzpatrick.

Of course, she added, diners can leave some spare change if they wish — but should not feel pressured, whether they are running for high office or simply back to their own office.

“If there is a jar, I would leave them something, but you’re not obligated to,” she said.

I can't remember the last time I was in a fast food joint but this is the first I've heard of being expected to tip.

OTOH, when Herman Cain was prez of the restaurant assoc, he pushed through a nation-wide policy to keep food staff's wages way below poverty level.

I would like to see this morph into a real change in the way wait and other food serving staff were treated and paid.

Well, it looks like the old rich white woman who claims to be fighting for the little guy isn't living up to her own words. On a side note, Sarah Palin would have tipped.

Chipotle Manager Hillary Clinton Didn t Leave Anything in Tip Jar - Bloomberg Politics

So all the GOP clowns that will run for president, while opposing the minimum wage hike,

are FOR the little guy?

Exactly.

They're against raising wages to a livable amount but, since its Hillary, they're outraged that the person who paid didn't tip.

It wasn't Clinton who paid the bill but according to the RWs, its her fault no tip was paid.

How long before they blame Obama?

Forum List

Back