Chipotle Manager: Hillary Clinton Didn't Leave Anything in Tip Jar

NO TIP!

This may well be the worst oversight ever posted on the USMB?

Republicans wouldn't be caught dead not tipping for services rendered, I mean... check it out - Republicans even tipped Halliburton $39.5 billion and Halliburton didn't even give good service.

Jeez, makes me wonder just how fiscally conservative is this Hillary woman anyway?

Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War

By Angelo Young, International Business Times

20 March 13

<snip>

Ten contractors received 52 percent of the funds, according to an analysis by the Financial Times that was published Tuesday.

The No. 1 recipient?

Houston-based energy-focused engineering and construction firm KBR, Inc. (NYSE:KBR), which was spun off from its parent, oilfield services provider Halliburton Co. (NYSE:HAL), in 2007.

The company was given $39.5 billion in Iraq-related contracts over the past decade, with many of the deals given without any bidding from competing firms, such as a $568-million contract renewal in 2010 to provide housing, meals, water and bathroom services to soldiers, a deal that led to a Justice Department lawsuit over alleged kickbacks, as reported by Bloomberg.

<snip>

According to the bipartisan Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan, the level of corruption by defense contractors may be as high as $60 billion. Disciplined soldiers that would traditionally do many of the tasks are commissioned by private and publicly listed companies.

Even without the graft, the costs of paying for these services are higher than paying governement employees or soldiers to do them because of the profit motive involved. No-bid contracting - when companies get to name their price with no competing bid - didn't lower legitimate expenses...

As a candidate for president I would have left a $20.00 tip and made sure everyone knew it.

:lol:

And then you would have blasted her day and night for being self congratulatory and trying to pull a publicity stunt.

Chipotle is not the kind of place to warrant a tip. It's a fast-food assembly line for fuck's sake.

NO TIP!

This may well be the worst oversight ever posted on the USMB?

Republicans wouldn't be caught dead not tipping for services rendered, I mean... check it out - Republicans even tipped Halliburton $39.5 billion and Halliburton didn't even give good service.

Jeez, makes me wonder just how fiscally conservative is this Hillary woman anyway?

Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War

By Angelo Young, International Business Times

20 March 13

<snip>

Ten contractors received 52 percent of the funds, according to an analysis by the Financial Times that was published Tuesday.

The No. 1 recipient?

Houston-based energy-focused engineering and construction firm KBR, Inc. (NYSE:KBR), which was spun off from its parent, oilfield services provider Halliburton Co. (NYSE:HAL), in 2007.

The company was given $39.5 billion in Iraq-related contracts over the past decade, with many of the deals given without any bidding from competing firms, such as a $568-million contract renewal in 2010 to provide housing, meals, water and bathroom services to soldiers, a deal that led to a Justice Department lawsuit over alleged kickbacks, as reported by Bloomberg.

<snip>

According to the bipartisan Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan, the level of corruption by defense contractors may be as high as $60 billion. Disciplined soldiers that would traditionally do many of the tasks are commissioned by private and publicly listed companies.

Even without the graft, the costs of paying for these services are higher than paying governement employees or soldiers to do them because of the profit motive involved. No-bid contracting - when companies get to name their price with no competing bid - didn't lower legitimate expenses...

Halliburton is a great company to work for.

I rarely tip for an order to go. But I tip very well for a sit-down meal with a server.

Exactly. The fact that you take a dirty cup and write "Tips" on it doesn't make other people obligated to fill it up.
Aren't these the same whiners who were whining about voters voting for free stuff? Apparently the memory is the second thing to go.

Who in the hell tips fast food workers? If this was a sit down dinner in restaurant with a server than I could see the point. Either way I am still not going to vote for Hillary.

I tipped one once. She was working the counter by herself at lunchtime and was very stressed. I seriously doubt anyone tips at any fast food restaurant.

I give Mrs. Clinton a pass on this one, I have never seen a tip jar in a fast food joint, but I don't go to the the one she went to.

I also give her a pass for parking in the handicapped space. First she hasn't driven herself in over 20 years. Second she did sustain a debilitating head injury.

I tipped one once. She was working the counter by herself at lunchtime and was very stressed. I seriously doubt anyone tips at any fast food restaurant.

I give Mrs. Clinton a pass on this one, I have never seen a tip jar in a fast food joint, but I don't go to the the one she went to.

I also give her a pass for parking in the handicapped space. First she hasn't driven herself in over 20 years. Second she did sustain a debilitating head injury.

More deception.

Hillary is correct in not tipping, who do these people think they are? They are getting minimum wage, why should Hillary give them a dime more? Hillary and company paid for their meal, didn't they. They need to leave our Wall St. Citizens alone and not bother them with such nonsense!

"The other lady paid the bill," Wright said of one of Clinton's dark-haired companions. "Clinton didn't pay."???

:eek:

thank gawd Rush was on this one! He's single-handedly save the republic from viewing Hillary as a tipper

Oh wait. Clinton probably wasn't next to any tip jar on a counter.

never mind

Well, it looks like the old rich white woman who claims to be fighting for the little guy isn't living up to her own words. On a side note, Sarah Palin would have tipped.

Chipotle Manager Hillary Clinton Didn t Leave Anything in Tip Jar - Bloomberg Politics

*Watching idiots ignore the most wealthy in the world ignore tips and watching people who think tipping at Chipotle is a thing. Pro politics."~ So we are supposed to tip fast food now? How about the Corporation just pays them to work? CRAZYTOWN!

Hillary is correct in not tipping, who do these people think they are? They are getting minimum wage, why should Hillary give them a dime more? Hillary and company paid for their meal, didn't they. They need to leave our Wall St. Citizens alone and not bother them with such nonsense!

She didn't pay. Quit deceiving.

Give the old biddy a break. She's dead broke....remember? :lol:

That's right! We need to cut her some slack. She is a hard working politician that has come on some hard times. The poor thing doesn't have the money to charter her own jet. She is now living out of a van and is needing to eat cheap fast food. The poor girl is just trying to get by and try to bring us all our dream through her Presidency.

Forum List

Back