Chip Roy, Come on down!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I am really starting to like this guy.

"If Newt Gingrich wants to pick up the phone and call me, then he might actually know the facts. You might have been speaker 25 years ago, but you don’t know the facts right now and you’re parroting the talking points that are being shoved through the system in this town, that are being fed by the big spending machine that has been driving this country into the ditch," he said.

"I don’t have any time for listening to fossils, sitting on Fox News, making their money on their contracts, coming out and talking about things they don’t know anything about," Roy added.

mic_drop_2750.png

"If Newt Gingrich wants to pick up the phone and call me, then he might actually know the facts. You might have been speaker 25 years ago, but you don’t know the facts right now and you’re parroting the talking points that are being shoved through the system in this town, that are being fed by the big spending machine that has been driving this country into the ditch," he said.

"I don’t have any time for listening to fossils, sitting on Fox News, making their money on their contracts, coming out and talking about things they don’t know anything about," Roy added.

mic_drop_2750.png
1986D416-C847-4856-80B3-EBC514C567F2.jpeg

The swamp will probably still win but you got to fight at some point, right?
I hope they keep it going for the next 2 years.

In the mean time, no new republicans will be nominated, and it shows the nation that just like liberals, conservatives are willing to stop everything and drag on virtue signaling shitshows forever, while nothing gets done for the American people.

I know, McCarthy isn't the greatest choice, but it's what we have to work with.

In the mean time, no new republicans will be nominated, and it shows the nation that just like liberals, conservatives are willing to stop everything and drag on virtue signaling shitshows forever, while nothing gets done for the American people.

I know, McCarthy isn't the greatest choice, but it's what we have to work with.

Arent you and your fellow republicans tired of being cucks yet? You should be.

mic_drop_2750.png

He's my congressman! Badass.

Arent you and your fellow republicans tired of being cucks yet? You should be.

Instead of coming up with an intelligent reply (because you have none), this is what you come up with?

Why can't you just admit that NOTHING is getting done, or will get done, unless these self proclaimed gods of the new republican party just settle down for ONE damn time? What part of use the tools you were given don't you get? The Biden admin isn't going to stop its agenda, so why are we letting them soldier on, while we bitch about somebody who isn't the best choice, but is the only choice we have?

Instead of coming up with an intelligent reply (because you have none), this is what you come up with?

Why can't you just admit that NOTHING is getting done, or will get done, unless these self proclaimed gods of the new republican party just settle down for ONE damn time? What part of use the tools you were given don't you get? The Biden admin isn't going to stop its agenda, so why are we letting them soldier on, while we bitch about somebody who isn't the best choice, but is the only choice we have?
Nothing is getting done right now, you have that right. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that is fuckin fantastic!
Many repubs are done being little cucks like you and just letting the establishment run things. It doesnt work, obviously.
You need to realize that.

Nothing is getting done right now, you have that right. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that is fuckin fantastic!
Many repubs are done being little cucks like you and just letting the establishment run things. It doesnt work, obviously.
You need to realize that.

Why is it fantastic? Seems like a problem to most of the country.

If the republicans are so fucking tired of the establishment, why don't they put forth legislation that eliminates it? These new republicans are just as bad as the establishment ones, all fire and brimstone, no action.

Why is it fantastic? Seems like a problem to most of the country.

If the republicans are so fucking tired of the establishment, why don't they put forth legislation that eliminates it? These new republicans are just as bad as the establishment ones, all fire and brimstone, no action.
Legislation to get rid of the establishment? WTF How exactly do you think that would work?
Most of the people I know are loving this. Couple people I work with even said they were even done with the peaches-n-chief for supporting McCarthy.

This boy over here would rather use the federal govt to further erode the Constitution than to just use the power of the vote and gridlock, to get somewhere.
Dude pisses fascism. SMH

What do you want to get done?

Chip Roy has been instrumental in turning the religious right into an entity more religious than right

Forum List

Back