Chinese Sattellite Landing Panic Dilemma.What If It Lands On Nancy Pelosi's House?Who Will She Blame

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:abgg2q.jpg: :5_1_12024: Well the odds of a piece of this sattellite crashing thru Nancy Pelosi's house is about, what? 2.7 Million to one?
:04:
Well, just for entertaiment/discussion purposes here, being this is thee "Current Event Of The Day",,,lets say it does land and crash right thru Nancy Pelosi's big house in California
:aargh:
Then we all wait and see who she blames, likes she does every time something goes wrong in the country.
So who do you think she would blame?
:iyfyus.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2:

I want it to land on my house while I'm gone for Easter dinners so I can sue the pats off hina, they're so small no one will notice...

I want it to land on my house while I'm gone for Easter dinners so I can sue the pats off hina, they're so small no one will notice...
i wonder what would happen if it lands in some huge cow farm.
I doubt the cows could use it to make money...
i would imagine that all of the cows would be yelling,,,"What The FFFK Man",,,{in cow language}
Or, "where's the beef?"

i would imagine that all of the cows would be yelling,,,"What The FFFK Man",,,{in cow language}
Or, "where's the beef?"
well the next day they will all be crapping on the spattered parts

Or, "where's the beef?"
well the next day they will all be crapping on the spattered parts
I always wondered why the fecalpheliacs always avoided the cows?

Forum List

Back