why you should be worried over Trump promoting Bolton

I happened to be in DC a few years back when John Bolton walked right past me. I can't forget the strange hypnotic obsessed look in his eyes, as if he was locked in his own little world.

He was walking toward K Street, for what it's worth. And I understand K Street is worth quite a lot.

I happened to be in DC a few years back when John Bolton walked right past me. I can't forget the strange hypnotic obsessed look in his eyes, as if he was locked in his own little world.

He was walking toward K Street, for what it's worth. And I understand K Street is worth quite a lot.

Cool story, Bro.

The fact that Ambassador Bolton ignored you on the street is very insightful.

Cool story, Bro.

The fact that Ambassador Bolton ignored you on the street is very insightful.

Oh I didn't try to engage him. Even then I knew better. I just remember that --- look in his eyes. As if possessed.

ayznaGXmgsfj57vwaZ4cqWjQlj68HERybhJ7j1wCTJQnJ7vNk5hMrXxe4r7sc3FaD8YW=w300

Devil INCARNATE John Bolton looks and sounds old style American and is cool Gentlemen !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back