Chinese muscle in on Afghanistan’s rare earth mineral deposits, create headaches for Biden

Our initial airstrikes included Taliban targets, or is that not considered fighting them in you entry level opinion?
Of course the initial airstrikes were against the Taliban, and also ongoing airstrikes and other actions against the Taliban over the years.
But once again, the action against the Taliban wasn't continuous for 20 years.
You deliberately changed what I said to suit your whims on what you want to believe. I don't have time for that nonsense.

Of course the initial airstrikes were against the Taliban, and also ongoing airstrikes and other actions against the Taliban over the years.
But once again, the action against the Taliban wasn't continuous for 20 years.
You deliberately changed what I said to suit your whims on what you want to believe. I don't have time for that nonsense.
Sadly nonsense is all you offer.

China will give them whatever they want including the means to kill americans----the US should fight a war to win it instead of nation building which would include genocide of talibani, al queda, and other terror group and all of their clerics with extreme prejudice forcing a cultural change where for once the females would outnumber their trash shit males in the country---enabling females to become the politicians, the bread earners, the moral authority, etc.

Mining operations like oil production are impossible in a war zone.. Look at the years of sabotage after Dubya "won" Iraq.

Mining operations like oil production are impossible in a war zone.. Look at the years of sabotage after Dubya "won" Iraq.
Surada, what was that Iraq war for again? If it wasn't about oil my theory is that it was to capture Iraq's huge fall cabbage crop.

Nope.. The Taliban are not open to Al Qaeda or ISIS or Boko Haram.
Sooooo%20cute-S.png

Surada, what was that Iraq war for again? If it wasn't about oil my theory is that it was to capture Iraq's huge fall cabbage cr
op.

The oil men in the middle east would laugh you out of town. Iraq's oil production was basically shut down for 7 years... and EVERYTHING is cost plus.. no bidding.

Iraq had over 600 acts of sabotage in the 1st 3 years after Dubya won. Maybe more... I stopped counting.
And that has nothing to do with shit...

Their people are cowards who fear the Taliban and will not stand up to them---we just saw all of them roll over and allow the Taliban to take over

The Taliban and China already have deals made for the minerals...the taliban will ensure that the minerals are mined and China will get them.

Your claim that profitable resources can't be mined, grown like the drugs in Afghanistan, is simply a retarded propaganda comment. What you say isn't so----CHINA will get all of these minerals and use them to seize control of the world despite the bullshit that you are trying to spread.

The oil men in the middle east would laugh you out of town. Iraq's oil production was basically shut down for 7 years... and EVERYTHING is cost plus.. no bidding.
The cost of the product has very little to do with gaining access to the product.

But then again my friend, it could also be all about the fall cabbage crop in Venezuela too!
Have you noticed the latest price of sauerkraut?

Both Saddam and Chavez nationalized the cabbage fields!

And that has nothing to do with shit...

Their people are cowards who fear the Taliban and will not stand up to them---we just saw all of them roll over and allow the Taliban to take over

The Taliban and China already have deals made for the minerals...the taliban will ensure that the minerals are mined and China will get them.

Your claim that profitable resources can't be mined, grown like the drugs in Afghanistan, is simply a retarded propaganda comment. What you say isn't so----CHINA will get all of these minerals and use them to seize control of the world despite the bullshit that you are trying to spread.

The Taliban have nothing to do with Iraq.

The Chinese will bid on Afghan mining concessions and pay 50% revenue on the dollar once the infrastructure is paid for,

Well now, ain't that so!
But America is already at work trying to preserve some sort of peaceful relationship with the Taliban. And just look at the cooperation on the evacuation alone!

I doubt that the Taliban are going to allow the little girls to go to school, but who really cares, right?
An alliance with the Taliban by America in the interests of fighting terror is the big issue now.

Otherwise CIA assets will have a lot more difficulty operating under Taliban rules!

The cost of the product has very little to do with gaining access to the product.

But then again my friend, it could also be all about the fall cabbage crop in Venezuela too!
Have you noticed the latest price of sauerkraut?

Both Saddam and Chavez nationalized the cabbage fields!

Where did you work in the oilfields?

Well now, ain't that so!
But America is already at work trying to preserve some sort of peaceful relationship with the Taliban. And just look at the cooperation on the evacuation alone!

I doubt that the Taliban are going to allow the little girls to go to school, but who really cares, right?
An alliance with the Taliban by America in the interests of fighting terror is the big issue now.

Otherwise CIA assets will have a lot more difficulty operating under Taliban rules!

In the Koran girls have the right to an education.

Did you know any CIA guys in the ME? We had several neighbors in Arabia who were CIA..

Well now, ain't that so!

CIA operating under the Taliban? Oh you mean the poppy fields...yeah who cares if terrorists are in control raping every woman, girl, boy, and goat in site before killing them.

Well now, ain't that so!

We tried the idiocy of allying with terrorists in both Syria and Libya. One gave us ISIS the other gave us Benghazi. That path is doomed to fail, even suggesting it reveals contempt for history and lessons learned and paid in American blood.

Where did you work in the oilfields?
In Alberta for periods of months when the weather was fine and the black flies weren't out. Beginning in 99 when the US started to pour huge amounts of money into Syncrude and Suncor.
And as a contractor in the Instrumentation/Electronics field.
And continuing to 05.

Forum List

Back