Chinese muscle in on Afghanistan’s rare earth mineral deposits, create headaches for Biden

Don't suggest that Dubya and his accomplices didn't know that there were no WMD's in Iraq. They did and you'll never get any other story past me my friend.

And further to the point, the money spent on Iraq wasn't wasted money in the larger scheme of things. We all know of the PNAC agenda and we know that Iran is still not off the US hitlist.

Although I would say that the US taking Iran is not a practical goal any longer. At least not in terms of direct military aggression.

The best part of the lies about Saddam was that he was trucking his WMDs back and forth from Sudan to Syria.

Access limitations to Afghanistan completely devalue it's strategic value to the US. Especially for the paltry amount of resources available.
Don't talk shit Al. Access limitations, whatever that means in you head, doesn't devalue Afghanistan.

The issue isn't the resources, be they paltry or enormous. You can figure that out for yourselves.

The issue is 'strategic real estate'.

As it has been ever since the Sykes-Picot agreement. Learn about that first and then come back to play.

Don't talk shit Al. Access limitations, whatever that means in you head, doesn't devalue Afghanistan.

The issue isn't the resources, be they paltry or enormous. You can figure that out for yourselves.

The issue is 'strategic real estate'.

As it has been ever since the Sykes-Picot agreement. Learn about that first and then come back to play.
No landlocked country anywhere in the world is 'strategic real estate' for the US. Afghanistan is a problem for lesser nations.

The Chinese will bid on Afghan mining concessions and pay 50% revenue on the dollar once the infrastructure is paid for,
th%20%281%29-S.jpg

I have always asked the same thing about you. You are definitely out of your class dear.

Seriously, you're an idiot trying to pass himself off as otherwise.

This is going to work out and you'll be horribly disappointed.

There is no way you're being a dingbat could disappoint me.

The US government isn't going into the mining business, but if American companies want to bid on mining concessions in Afghanistan they certainly should go ahead.

Forum List

Back