Chinese man drives car into students, injuring 13

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
December 25, 2012

BEIJING (AP) — A man angered by a court ruling in the murder of his daughter rammed a car loaded with a gas tank and firecrackers into a group of middle schoolers, injuring 13 in the country's latest attack on students.

[excerpt]

Read more at:
Chinese man drives car into students, injuring 13 - SFGate

Vehicular attempted murder.

We have to put an end to those automatic transmission, especially in the hands of the average person. How could any decent minded person allow another to own, possess or drive an automatic transmission automobile. can you imgaine just how many poor people could be mowed down. Today it was 13. Thankfully with no deaths but many injuries. Tomorrow it could be considerably more and multiple deaths.
We have to put a stop to those cars with automatic transmission and return to the manual transmission driven cars.

If cars were designed to kill people they would look very different. If guns were designed to kill people they look, well, exactly like they do.

December 25, 2012

BEIJING (AP) — A man angered by a court ruling in the murder of his daughter rammed a car loaded with a gas tank and firecrackers into a group of middle schoolers, injuring 13 in the country's latest attack on students.

I take it your point is that there was a good chance of a better outcome here if this guy had had easy access to an AK-47.

I respectfully disagree.

In strife, unhappiness, lonliness, and hopelessness yet resides a glimmer of humanity.

I've been at the end of my rope, to the point of a knife blade, but that minute semblence of human nature pulled me back.

Do something nice for a total stranger once a month. Just 12 times a year. A smile, a nod, a simple hello.

You never know when the simplest of platitudes could pull someone from the brink.

In strife, unhappiness, lonliness, and hopelessness yet resides a glimmer of humanity.

I've been at the end of my rope, to the point of a knife blade, but that minute semblence of human nature pulled me back.

Do something nice for a total stranger once a month. Just 12 times a year. A smile, a nod, a simple hello.

You never know when the simplest of platitudes could pull someone from the brink.

Absolutely. Always tip a prostitute.

December 25, 2012

[excerpt]

Read more at:
Chinese man drives car into students, injuring 13 - SFGate

Vehicular attempted murder.

We have to put an end to those automatic transmission, especially in the hands of the average person. How could any decent minded person allow another to own, possess or drive an automatic transmission automobile. can you imgaine just how many poor people could be mowed down. Today it was 13. Thankfully with no deaths but many injuries. Tomorrow it could be considerably more and multiple deaths.
We have to put a stop to those cars with automatic transmission and return to the manual transmission driven cars.

If only one of those students were armed with a gun - they could have stopped this tragedy...:eusa_eh:

OK, Lakota, here's a tip: Conservative guys are too cool to let idiots get under their nails. You're welcome. /snicker

OK, Lakota, here's a tip: Conservative guys are too cool to let idiots get under their nails. You're welcome. /snicker

Yes. Cool. That is what I think of when the subject is conservative guys. Cool.

Forum List

Back