Chinese General Threatens US with World War 3 over Iran

I am 99% sure there will be no WW three
but that 1% is worry enough for me
people are dumb
they like to beat the war drum,
we may beat the odds yet you see.

China doesn't want to make war with anyone..bad for business..and they usually wind up losing.

Their last big military action was to try to annex Vietnam after the US left.

How'd that go?

The grizzly truth.

Chinese Government Official: 'US Threat To Pakistan Is Threat To China'

Does China have a secret nuclear arsenal? « The Enterprise Blog

Chinese Air Forces - SinoDefence.com

People's Liberation Army Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islam has been courting China for a while...

China, Pakistan Boost Anti-Terror Cooperation | Fox News

Chinese Troops in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir – Army chief | TruthDive

China's ability to put boots on the ground is also of serious concern. As can be seen above any conflict with China most certainly will have dire consequences for the USA. This does not even take into account our dependency on China for our day to day manufactured goods. China also bankrolls the USA through owning our debt.
Most pundits & armchair military tacticians also agree the Russia almost without doubt would back China in a confrontation with the USA. This would certainly draw in European military's as well as India's military. Israel & islamic military would most certainly be engaged also. In essence one has WW3 on the doorstep. The use of small yield tactical nukes in this scenario would undoubtedly lead to the use of high yield strategic warhead strikes due to both the vast geographical areas incurred & amount of combatants involved.
Conventional warfare on this scale is simply not economically feasible. On a lighter side... China quits supplying the Wally World stores & America will turn into a nudist colony, like the USA has foolishly lost it's domestic manufacturing base. One must wonder what has been going on inside Americans heads the last several decades??? I am not saying to back down from a possible military conflict with China over the country of Iran, I am saying it may well be a completely different world afterwards.

Rest assured, the U.S. is not the only country on this planet that is eminently pissed off at China.
There's more of us than there is of them. Fuck the little yellow runts.

:dunno: What's it like to get with a Chinese girl?

:cool: It's nice. But you're horny again in an hour.​

Funny how all the mess in Asia the Middle East and US is playing out. Seems I've heard of this story somewhere before....like prophecy. Christian prophecy or something. Wow, crazy how it's following such a similar path.

It's amazing what humans read into their ancient literature.
:rolleyes:

Chinese Missile Allegations: Key Stories

Washingtonpost.com: Key Stories on Chinese Missile Allegations

Panel Faults Space Aid to China
U.S. Probes Company's Covert Operations
Report Faults Hughes on Data Given China
CIA Role in Satellite Case Spurs Probe
Hill Conferees Agree to Return Satellite Export Licensing to State
2 Executives Defend Hughes's China Deals
Pentagon, CIA Differ on Missile Threat
Sale Shows Perils of Exporting Technology
President Overrode China Launch Concerns
Clinton Defends Satellite Waiver
Chung Ties Chinese Funds to Democrats

Time Line of Clinton China Decisions
Time Line of Clinton China Decisions [FROM MSNBC, MAY 27, 1998] (Congressional Record - House of Representatives - June 18, 1998)

Kerry's Chinagate - Loral Money Going to DNC
Kerry's Chinagate - Loral Money Going to DNC

China Fires New ICBM
China Fires New ICBM

Back in 1995, the U.S. intelligence community, led by a small group of analysts and nuclear scientists at the Energy Department, uncovered indications of a massive assault by China on the U.S. nuclear weapons laboratories and U.S. military science and technology industries. Over the next few years, the government uncovered thefts by China of classified U.S. nuclear weapons information, including the neutron bomb, the W88 thermonuclear warhead, the latest models of strategic ballistic missiles, techniques for improving the performance of advanced Chinese nuclear warheads, and U.S. advanced conventional weaponry. By 1999, the Clinton administration had sold the Chinese more than 600 high-performance computers on which to run newly acquired computer codes and copies of advanced U.S. software.
AIM Report: Wen Ho Lee: Victim or Spy?

Thanks Bildo

The grizzly truth.

Chinese Government Official: 'US Threat To Pakistan Is Threat To China'

Does China have a secret nuclear arsenal? « The Enterprise Blog

Chinese Air Forces - SinoDefence.com

People's Liberation Army Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islam has been courting China for a while...

China, Pakistan Boost Anti-Terror Cooperation | Fox News

Chinese Troops in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir – Army chief | TruthDive

China's ability to put boots on the ground is also of serious concern. As can be seen above any conflict with China most certainly will have dire consequences for the USA. This does not even take into account our dependency on China for our day to day manufactured goods. China also bankrolls the USA through owning our debt.
Most pundits & armchair military tacticians also agree the Russia almost without doubt would back China in a confrontation with the USA. This would certainly draw in European military's as well as India's military. Israel & islamic military would most certainly be engaged also. In essence one has WW3 on the doorstep. The use of small yield tactical nukes in this scenario would undoubtedly lead to the use of high yield strategic warhead strikes due to both the vast geographical areas incurred & amount of combatants involved.
Conventional warfare on this scale is simply not economically feasible. On a lighter side... China quits supplying the Wally World stores & America will turn into a nudist colony, like the USA has foolishly lost it's domestic manufacturing base.

One must wonder what has been going on inside Americans heads the last several decades???
I am not saying to back down from a possible military conflict with China over the country of Iran, I am saying it may well be a completely different world afterwards.

:eusa_think: Fuck future America - my bonus rides on this years profits. Those little yellow runts work CHEAP!

Keep slowly building a supply of dried food, guns, ammo and clothing. And some way to collect water and purify it.

What's the point? This survivalist thing strikes me as tactically unsound, beginning the battle for survival in a siege position protecting a finite amount of supplies is always a losing proposition. Keep cash on hand, a tank of gas, tools in the trunk and just be the first to haul ass for the hills.

How so? What happens when you get to the hills? How will you hunt for food? Water? Protection?

If the shit truly hit the fan, you taking a fueled car onto a paved road would be a horrible mistake. You know how many hijackings you'd have to fight through? Huge mistake.

But, I live near the hills. An easy hike of about 50 miles (easy relative to the "shit hits the fan" scenario, meaning doing about 10 a day and slowly, carefully). Through backwoods, away from main roads where 90% of the scared people will flock to. The initial panic is where most people will get screwed. I'm definitely an amateur in these topics though. It just seems that putting the old Southern knowledge of the woods, hunting, fishing, etc, to good use and avoiding the panic mass would be my first choice.

Hopefully, that situation never ever happens though:eusa_pray:

China doesn't want to make war with anyone..bad for business..and they usually wind up losing.

How'd that go?

I believe it went something like...

They got brutally kicked down and obliterated.

How'd that go?

Ever read Sun-Tzu? Throughout history, Asian militaries have always taken a consistent approach to war. Make the enemy think you have no reason or intent to attack. Appear weak or vulnerable if you are in fact strong. And, throughout history, the absolute sneak attack has been used by Asian militaries. Kinda like Pearl Harbor.

Yeah, China would never do anything like that.

How'd that go?

Ever read Sun-Tzu? Throughout history, Asian militaries have always taken a consistent approach to war. Make the enemy think you have no reason or intent to attack. Appear weak or vulnerable if you are in fact strong. And, throughout history, the absolute sneak attack has been used by Asian militaries. Kinda like Pearl Harbor.

Yea, what happened to Japan again?

Last edited:
Keep slowly building a supply of dried food, guns, ammo and clothing. And some way to collect water and purify it.

... and then forever keep in mind that as a nation, we bleed a great deal of China within our own blood... I don't know... it seems logical that with them being successfully more technologically advanced, by appearance, than we seem to be, that they would couple with a nation 'under' our lower levels of ecological balance. :dunno:

Sometimes it seems more to the point that nations are being steamed up to keep the pressure up and the peoples impassioned for unity and perpetual r/evolution. It also seems that the consistent and persistent reminder of warrish phantoms have and will continue to influence the people, collectively, to focus on the most positive specifics of the international unities. :dunno: If the common people are given the insight, the passion, for tighter relations, more strict and defined exchanges, then perhaps the government would not have to carry those burdens... alone.

Nothing I have come across, granted, I'm not an oriental scholar, has given me the idea that the US does not offer adequate competition for China's best... but we also must keep grounded enough to be able to withstand the more grieved nations' issues, like Iran.

Funny how all the mess in Asia the Middle East and US is playing out. Seems I've heard of this story somewhere before....like prophecy. Christian prophecy or something. Wow, crazy how it's following such a similar path.

The operative word is "crazy". Crap like this very well could lead to an apocalypse but Jesus would not be there at the end, just a bunch of dead bodies with no one to bury them.

Absolutely.

China is not capable of going to war with the US unless we want to

China isn't going to war with anyone. Although they might use US involvement in another war to seize Taiwan.

Iran has been looking for an excuse to engage in war for years. It is part of their religious imperitives. Part of the Mahdeic cult that rules the nation. To imagine that winning such a war would be a certain outcome is more doubtful. We aren't the WWII generation anymore. Our military isn't the same military. The American people aren't the same kind of people who sacrificed so much for victory. To the left a muslim victory is just the sort of payback the arrogant imperialist United States deserves.

How'd that go?

Yea, what happened to Japan again?

We got lucky and developed a super-weapon. Prior to that, those little yellow runts were pretty scrappy.

Forum List

Back