Chinese General Threatens US with World War 3 over Iran

Iran does have options. They will not go quietly. But China will only get involved in a limited fashion. They just can't jeopardize all that money they make off us. Not over Iran. Now if we were talking about Taiwan? That's a whole different story. But they can't risk so much over Iran. Now Russia on the other hand,could be a problem.

Especially with Putin making his move for the Russian presidency again...and his dim view of the West.

LMAO at the thought of China wanting a war with US now...don't get me wrong, they're a mortal enemy, and in the distant future they will, but right now China and America are attached at the hip.

A nuclear attack would possibly lead to a world war, which is why Iran needs to get their shit together and stop trying to get nukes, or us or Israel need to bomb their nuclear facilities.

Yep. Have you seen this? (With Satellite pictures)

Iran denies explosion after mystery blast heard near key nuclear facility

LMAO at the thought of China wanting a war with US now...don't get me wrong, they're a mortal enemy, and in the distant future they will, but right now China and America are attached at the hip.

A nuclear attack would possibly lead to a world war, which is why Iran needs to get their shit together and stop trying to get nukes, or us or Israel need to bomb their nuclear facilities.

Yes...Irans nuclear facilities keep "accidentally" blowing up

didn't actually, thanks.

Yes...Irans nuclear facilities keep "accidentally" blowing up

What are you saying?

Woudn't you think the Chinese would show some sort of gratitude to the US when the Clinton administration sold ICBM technology to them against the advice of the CIA and the State Dept? They couldn't get a rocket off the ground until Bill's favorite campaign finance corp, Loral put them 30 years ahead. I think Bubba Bill sold nuclear bomb technology to North Korea in the hope that the NK would be so thankful that they would enter the 20th century. That didn't work either. You can count on a Chinese general to rattle a saber now and then and the stupid pop-media will pounce on it like Paris Hilton on a coke hit.

Last edited:

didn't actually, thanks.
Welcome.

Posted by EU Times on Dec 2nd, 2011 // No Comment

Chinese General Threatens US with World War 3 over Iran | EUTimes.net

US dispatches three more warships to Middle East.

A military General from the Chinese National Defense University says that China should not hesitate to protect Iran, even if it means launching world war three, as more US warships are dispatched to the region amidst heightening tensions.

According to NDTV, a Chinese news station based outside the country, in regard to recent speculation that Iran would be the target of a US-Israeli military assault, Major General Zhang Zhaozhong commented that, “China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third world war,” remarks described as “puzzling to some”.

The news report also quotes Professor Xia Ming as paraphrasing Zhaozhong’s quote that, “not hesitating to fight a third world war would be entirely for domestic political needs.”

China has vehemently reaffirmed its alliance with Iran in recent weeks, most notably yesterday when it refused to criticize Iran for a raid on the British Embassy in Tehran launched by Iranian students earlier this week.

Both China and Russia have made it clear that they will veto any UN authorization of military action against Iran in the aftermath of claims that Iran is on the verge of developing a nuclear weapon.

“China has noted the tough reactions made by the relevant countries over this event and is concerned over the development of the situation,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hong Lei told reporters today.

“We hope relevant countries will keep calm and exercise restraint and avoid taking emotional actions that may rachet up the confrontation.”

Meanwhile, in a related development, three more US warships have been dispatched to join the USS John C. Stennis in the 5th fleet region.

With the Stennis, a Nimitz-class nuclear-powered supercarrier, already stationed just outside Iranian territorial waters, the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier has just been deployed from its home port to join the U.S. 5th Fleet AOR.

“In addition to the USS Carl Vinson’s departure, guided-missile cruiser USS Bunker Hill and guided-missile destroyer left in the morning, and the USS Halsey will depart at 2 p.m,” reports NBC SanDiego, adding that the ships are headed for the Middle East.

Fears of an imminent military assault on Syria were sparked when the USS George H.W. Bush left its usual theater of operations to position itself just off the Syrian coast, but the warship has now completed its mission and is sailing back to its home port in Norfolk Virginia.

Two authoritarian states supporting one another.... Odd

It's funny I used to surf the Chinese message boards using google.china (I had to use google translate).

Those people were so submissive - them and the Russians are on the same "server." They didn't even really discuss politics - The comrades were good and the Yankees were evil and thats as far as it got...

The Chinese seem to be more liberal now on those boards so something changed...

They used to use this image to scare people when they went too far over the line

chacha.jpg

That was the "internet police" warning that you were saying shit you shouldn't be saying..

How would you like to live in 1984 land??? it makes you feel fortunate you live in a nation where you can voice your opinions without being arrested (most of the time)...

Imagine someone coming to your house and arresting you because you said Obama is an asshole online....

Posted by EU Times on Dec 2nd, 2011 // No Comment

Chinese General Threatens US with World War 3 over Iran | EUTimes.net
wow......whatta reliable source o' news.

"Greetings everyone, we are trying to raise money for promotional purposes and for giving the EU Times a further boost of image by advertising for it.

We are one of the few who are against the filth that is happening today everywhere in the world and we don’t think that “the world is perfect” like some people do.

Remember, something is always better than nothing, so please donate something to the EU Times, so we can continue our fight for your freedom."​

handjob.gif

Sounds like a Pat Robertson creation.​

China is not our "mortal enemy." Chinese and American people are too much alike for that. We will continue to butt heads strategically in the Pacific as our interests collide and China's abilities grow, but "mortal enemies" is an exaggerration. China and Russia have far too much historical animosity to be considered a bloc adversary of the US. They find similar interests in diplomatic obstruction of US interests in that they are both operating from positions of weakness relative to the US and harbor ambitions to escape that condition, but they are no great friends of one another.

China is not our "mortal enemy." Chinese and American people are too much alike for that. We will continue to butt heads strategically in the Pacific as our interests collide and China's abilities grow, but "mortal enemies" is an exaggerration. China and Russia have far too much historical animosity to be considered a bloc adversary of the US. They find similar interests in diplomatic obstruction of US interests in that they are both operating from positions of weakness relative to the US and harbor ambitions to escape that condition, but they are no great friends of one another.

Thats why there are so many people posting here from China???

Go try to post on their servers - they don't allow "outsiders" and you will be forbidden to post on their boards.... Go try right now if you know how to...

If they're so much like us then why do they not post with us???

Maybe because their government has a problem with liberty or liberalism??

Some of the Chinese people may want liberty but their government is not like us - I doubt they like us period - both the government and the people...

Last edited:

Go try to post on their servers - they don't allow "outsiders" and you will be forbidden to post on their boards.... Go try right now if you know how to...

Maybe because their government has a problem with liberty or liberalism??...

Illogical. I said the people are alike, not the governments.

[

Some of the Chinese people may want liberty but their government is not like us - I doubt they like us period - both the government and the people...

You doubt? Well, what impression did you get during all the time you spent in China?

[

You doubt? Well, what impression did you get during all the time you spent in China?

I've never been.... I just got onto their internet server which google supports er supported...

I tried to get back in but its shut .. google China has become a translation site for Chinese immigrants it the US it appears at one point it was an actual search engine for Chinese..

I did my snooping during the Russian invasion of Georgia only out of curiosity and everything was anti-Yankee this and that....

I would have told them I'm a Cubs fan if I was allowed to post.....:lol:

[

I've never been....

Do you think that if you had ever been - if you got to know the country, the culture, and a large number of people in the country personally - that maybe you would have a more realistic impression?

I don't know... the deeper I go into the things least commonly discussed on the board, currently, the more it seems that if we are not careful, as a nation, we will be a royal collection of idiots... we cannot afford to continually be played as fools. Appearances are one thing... Depth and Reality is something else. News to me... which may be laughable to many who seem to know so much more... was that during the most controversial war we seem to have had, Vietnam, the ruling powers of Vietnam were not even of the Orient but FRENCH. What of America's disastrous relations with the French? :dunno: China and America are alike? Perhaps you could go into further detail as to what your thoughts are regarding such. It seems I don't know enough about even our own culture to gauge the similarities. I do see things differently, but I wouldn't share so readily until provoked.

Perhaps I am merely uninformed, yet. :eusa_pray:

Maybe because their government has a problem with liberty or liberalism??...

Illogical. I said the people are alike, not the governments.

How many Chinese nationals do you know? I know quite a few as well as having Chinese nationals in my family. If the Chinese are "like" any part of Americans it would be the conservative right. When a Chinese child starts showing indications of behaving like a leftist, especially demanding the right to fail in school and still get top grades, they are sent back to China to live with family until those notions get knocked out of their heads.

China is transitioning to capitalism. I'll take Chinese communism over American leftist marxism any day.

Forum List

Back