China Wringing It's Own Neck

Xi and his goons believed they have us figured out. Our own leftists are openly cheering for China to win

Actually, I haven't heard much comment on the subject from people I know who are actually Left-Wing. There may be some slight approval even :dunno:

Xi and his goons believed they have us figured out. Our own leftists are openly cheering for China to win

Actually, I haven't heard much comment on the subject from people I know who are actually Left-Wing. There may be some slight approval even :dunno:

It's not even about China on the left...it's about Trump and tying to foil him at every turn, regardless of the consequences to our country. Schumer is 100% behind Trump on the issue but he only said so once and has since clammed up. In their perfect world, Trump will clean up all his predecessor's messes and then be defeated in the 2020 election.

It's not even about China on the left...it's about Trump and tying to foil him at every turn, regardless of the consequences to our country. Schumer is 100% behind Trump on the issue but he only said so once and has since clammed up. In their perfect world, Trump will clean up all his predecessor's messes and then be defeated in the 2020 election.

I have little doubt that the big labor unions are approving as well

AFL-CIO's Trumka warns Democratic union endorsement not automatic

If the unions still have the power they think they do, they can demand Pelousy bring up the USMCA for a vote. This partially counters the China problem and gives our farmers a shot at the Canuck market. No point in destroying any more subsistence farms in Mehico...NAFTA put them all out of business trying to compete with corporate ag in the US. And the people who did NAFTA (Bush41, Kissinger, Haig, Clinton) all knew what was going to happen to farmers down there....they had to bribe Florida legislators to vote for it and then put Florida's tomato farmers out of business too.

Xi and his goons believed they have us figured out. Our own leftists are openly cheering for China to win this trade war, our euro-trash allies are begging us to lay off the Dragon, and the withered-up and dying US Chamber of Commerce wants to keep the slave labor over US workers. So he drops a turd on our porch on a Friday morning announcing his own tariffs and sure enough, the Swamp market freaks out and the commiecrats vow to wreck Trump by wrecking the economy. What Xi doesn't know will kill him. Trump couldn't care less what happens in the stock market....he's doubled it in 2 years. Trump will call you his "friend" until he's picked your bones clean when it comes to business. And Trump and Xi, and sane economists know this was China's last bullet. $75B in a $20T economy ain't even a skinned knee to us. China just did an Epstein on itself and while the Sunday talk shows will be full of doom and gloom...the trade war is over and we won.
default_yes.gif

ezgif.com-optimize-2.gif

Trump Says "We Don't Need China" then "Orders" Businesses to Find Alternative - Mish Talk
Nobody wins a trade war. Nobody is cheering for China, we simply recognize there will be no winner.

If the unions still have the power they think they do, they can demand Pelousy bring up the USMCA for a vote. This partially counters the China problem and gives our farmers a shot at the Canuck market. No point in destroying any more compensaro farms in Mehico...NAFTA put them all out of business trying to compete with corporate ag in the US. And the people who did NAFTA (Bush41, Kissinger, Haig, Clinton) all knew what was going to happen to farmers down there....they had to bribe Florida legislators to vote for it and then put Florida's tomato farmers out of business too.

They don't have the power they once did. That much is certain. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Yes it was that republican war on unions that made it ok to ship our jobs off to China. It's the unions fault remember?

Yes it was that republican war on unions that made it ok to ship our jobs off to China. It's the unions fault remember?

Of course the Fortune 500 jumped at the chance to leave....especially since the Clinton administration gave them tax breaks to leave US soil and use Mehico as a platform for anybody interested, especially Japan. China was brought into the WTO by Clinton...Willy always sold out to the highest bidder and had no problem snuggling up to corporate interests. Trump's idea is to take away the incentives and make it cost more to make it elsewhere and bring it in here duty-free...and he'll win...he always wins....he's a bastard and luckily he's OUR bastard.

If the unions would have accepted pay cuts the jobs would have stayed in America. 100 percent of the blame goes to greedy union workers.

Too damn funny.

Wal*Mart is the largest importer of Chinese made goods. Where is Wal*Mart the #1 employer?

Red States.

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 2.36.20 PM.png

So the majority republican states are the ones supporting China in the trade war.

Sorry to spoil your thread with some reality but someone had to do it. Enjoy your weekend

Of course the Fortune 500 jumped at the chance to leave....especially since the Clinton administration gave them tax breaks to leave US soil and use Mehico as a platform for anybody interested, especially Japan. China was brought into the WTO by Clinton...Willy always sold out to the highest bidder and had no problem snuggling up to corporate interests. Trump's idea is to take away the incentives and make it cost more to make it elsewhere and bring it in here duty-free...and he'll win...he always wins....he's a bastard and luckily he's OUR bastard.
Yes thanks for the trillion dollar deficits bastard. Thanks for the stagnant stock market. Thanks for fixing healthcare... guy has done nothing good so far.

The United States was 100 times worse in Iraq than China is in Hong Kong. Dumb Americans thinking that the United States is innocent, and China is guilty.

If the unions would have accepted pay cuts the jobs would have stayed in America. 100 percent of the blame goes to greedy union workers.
Yes curse them and their good wages. We can’t have that.
Blue collar liberals aren't known for being the brightest people on the planet, so why shouldn't their pay be cut?
Well it has been. Why are we wasting time on this trade war if you don't want better jobs here?

Look Democrats have told China to not negotiate with Trump. To hold out until 2020 when they can get a traitor Dem elected president then they can go back to business as usual, politicians lining their pockets while American workers get screwed.

Not sure that Chinese are stupid enough to believe we would elect one of the candidates from the clown cart.

I dunno, I'm sure there's got to be Chinese liberals.

Forum List

Back