China Tells Trump to F Off

LOL. Of course China doesn’t want to stop the quid pro quo system Washington uses. They get to fuck over America on trade deals, all for throwing a few corrupt Washington politicians a few billion, like the Bidens.

You idiots are too stupid to realize what President Trump is really doing.

Oh we know what this corrupt POTUS is doing.

1. He loved conspiracy theories. So he sent his own personal attorney to do the investigation. To dig dirt of his political rival. Then use it against his political rival. His own personal attorney think how screwed up that is.

2. Using or pressuring foreign leaders to dig dirt against an American citizen for his personal gain is against the law.

3. There are no evidence that Hunter and Biden commits any wrongdoing in Ukraine and China.

Trump should go to jail or resign for all these fabricated crisis and lies.

Go China!
You won't like China as top dog. They won't put up with you. And I guarantee you social justice will be at the bottom of the agendas. For me, it will be a good lesson for us.

What I fear you don’t understand is that leftwing radicals like Lakhota hate America more than anything else. Destroying America and all it stands for is the goal, not “social justice” or any other of their fake causes.

Your missing something big Hawk.

The left are not doing anything. Trumpits is doing all the moves, chaos and discombobulating in this country.

Ukraine, Biden and China all came from Trump knuckle head.

Since when it’s acceptable that a POTUS openly ( WH lawn) invites other ( China and Ukraine) countries to investigate an American citizen happen to be his political enemies?
I AM VERY DISGUSTED.

That is called TRAITOR.

I don't think we need to applaud China. They're pretty screwed up...but apparently they have more respect for the law than Trump

More like they are not really our friend and like Biden, have a lot to cover up. Trump will now just dig deeper with his trade deals. Sucks to be Xi.

From FEC.

Federal Election Commission Chair Ellen Wientraub reiterated in a tweet Thursday that it is illegal to accept foreign help in an American election.

Too bad that it is 100% legal to seek info from any foreign nation in the commission of investigating a crime in the interests of the United States. Even if it might indirectly secondarily benefit yourself as well. That's not MY opinion, just that of a former Attorney General, but then, what would he know.

Just so happens that was the rationale used in the Steele Dossier and to pursue Deusche Bank to release bank records which would benefit the DNC in harming Trump! So your entire argument that Trump somehow committed some impeachable offense just inquiring about possible illegal activities of Joe Biden flies about as well as a lead submarine with screen doors.

Just one more democratic nothing-burger.

Last edited:
I don't think we need to applaud China. They're pretty screwed up...but apparently they have more respect for the law than Trump

That's where we are in this country today, what a fucking sad state of affairs our country is in under this douchebag Trump.

Leftists side with China rather than America.

What else is new?

If the Democrats took Trump's joking request to investigate the Biden's seriously, that makes them as dumb as Democrats and snowflakes...

:p

Since when it’s acceptable that a POTUS openly ( WH lawn) invites other ( China and Ukraine) countries to investigate an American citizen happen to be his political enemies?
I AM VERY DISGUSTED.

That is called TRAITOR.

No dumbass, it isn’t illegal to ask a country to investigate illegal activities in their own country. The only way President Trump gains anything politically is if his opponents are breaking the law, or are exposed as being corrupt and abusing their power.

We already saw the video of Biden bragging about how he “threatened” Ukraine into taking $1.2 billion in exchange for firing the lead prosecutor and ending the investigation into the company his son worked for.

Funny how bribing a foreign nation to shut down an investigation that benefits a Dem politician is perfectly legal and moral to you morons. President Trump has once again exposed the hypocrisy of the corrupt Democrats.

Forum List

Back