China Tells Trump to F Off

I don't think we need to applaud China. They're pretty screwed up...but apparently they have more respect for the law than Trump

I don't think we need to applaud China. They're pretty screwed up...but apparently they have more respect for the law than Trump

Yea, they really love those Clinton/Bush/Obama trade deals. Take America’s jobs and payoff corrupt politicians. Win win for China, and Biden children. And it’s all perfectly legal.

Go China!
You won't like China as top dog. They won't put up with you. And I guarantee you social justice will be at the bottom of the agendas. For me, it will be a good lesson for us.

Go China!
You won't like China as top dog. They won't put up with you. And I guarantee you social justice will be at the bottom of the agendas. For me, it will be a good lesson for us.

What I fear you don’t understand is that leftwing radicals like Lakhota hate America more than anything else. Destroying America and all it stands for is the goal, not “social justice” or any other of their fake causes.

Go China!

LMAO.

President Trump has you morons literally cheering for China.

Well, at least for the time-being - since China seems less corrupt than Trump and his mafia. Hong Kong notwithstanding.

Uh-huh....they are “less corrupt” because they want to continue paying off Democrat politicians in return for stealing our manufacturing jobs and one-way tariffs like before President Trump came along.

Go China!

LMAO.

Well, at least for the time-being - since China seems less corrupt than Trump and his mafia. Hong Kong notwithstanding.

Uh-huh....they are “less corrupt” because they want to continue paying off Democrat politicians in return for stealing our manufacturing jobs and one-way tariffs like before President Trump came along.
Less corrupt because they refuse to openly meddle in our electoral process..despite Trump's entreaties

Yea, they really love those Clinton/Bush/Obama trade deals. Take America’s jobs and payoff corrupt politicians. Win win for China, and Biden children. And it’s all perfectly legal.

Dude your droppings are all over the place.
So far there are no evidence of Biden or Hunter committed any wrongdoing.

The only people believing that conspiracy theorists are the dog eating shits.

Go China!

LMAO.

Less corrupt because they refuse to openly meddle in our electoral process..despite Trump's entreaties

They buy off every Dem politician. They bought off the Clintons, and got caught. They bought off the Hussein, and got caught. But it didn’t matter because that’s the status quo.

Then President Trump happened.

They can’t buy off President Trump. He’s bitchslapped them with tariffs that have them reeling. And you better believe they will once again to everything they can to influence the election to get another Democrat elected.

Dude your droppings are all over the place.
So far there are no evidence of Biden or Hunter committed any wrongdoing.

The only people believing that conspiracy theorists are the dog eating shits.

Well I did say it was perfect legal.

Forum List

Back