China Takes the Leadership Mantle from Joe Biden – Calls for Peace Talks in Ukraine as Joe Biden Sends in Blackhawk Helicopters

China's idea of "peace" is the same as Putin's: Give Putin everything he wants.
Only a piss drunk retard considers that "leadership".
The real leaders are the people telling Putin to fuck off and kicking him in the balls.
WTF happened to your non-partisan outlook? Here are China's 12-points.
Show us why you think they give Putin everything he wants.
  • Respecting the sovereignty of all countries (Putin gets the fuck out of Ukraine)
  • Abandoning the Cold War mentality (NATO & Russia cool their nuclear triggers & rhetoric)
  • Ceasing hostilities (immediate cease-fire)
  • Resuming peace talks
  • Resolving the humanitarian crisis (not sure how this happens)
  • Protecting civilians and prisoners of war (POWs) (Putin: stop targeting civilians)
  • Keeping nuclear power plants safe
  • Reducing strategic risks (stop talking nuclear war Vlad)
  • Facilitating grain exports
  • Stopping unilateral sanctions (if Russia gets out of Ukraine)
  • Keeping industrial and supply chains stable
  • Promoting post-conflict reconstruction

I don't know about you, but IMHO Xi just kicked Biden's ass.

• Respecting the sovereignty of all countries (Putin gets the fuck out of Ukraine)
  • Abandoning the Cold War mentality (NATO & Russia cool their nuclear triggers & rhetoric)
  • Resuming peace talks
  • Protecting civilians and prisoners of war (POWs) (Putin: stop targeting civilians)

Yes he did.

No, I think Biden, and Miley are.
Yep, I think Miley has figured out it's time for peace now that his Chinese friends have gotten the upper hand on he and Biden.

• Resuming peace talks

Care to tell us where you got that?

~~~~~~~
Biden is a weak president and foreign leaders see it and know it. If China is able to secure a cease fire that leads to a reasonably equitable peace treaty why not.

The only reasonably equitable peace treaty would be for Russia to get the fuck out of Ukraine.

Let’s hope you feel that way when the nukes are launched.

spongebob-patrick.gif

Now you fuckers luv you some Chinese communists?

Sheesh it's hard to keep up with you

It is not hard to keep up, any country that is against America they love and support

The humiliation of the warmonger Usurper continues.

China took the leadership mantle from Joe Biden and the United States on Thursday.

China called for peace talks between Russia and Ukraine.

The Chi-Coms are not ready for World War III like Joe Biden and US politicians.
Whilst agreeing with the the spirit of your OP , I would like reminding of any time Piss Pants has assumed a leadership stance in any matter of importance .
More a rhetorical request because I realise he never has , unless you want to include running away from the Taliban .

In contrast with a certain Mr Trump, who dealt so well with China , Russia and North Korea , for example .

Have found nothing of sending Blackhawks. Train up and logistics would be as bad as the F-16 request, simply a mistake. Tanks are a logistic/maintenance problem, but understandable and doable.
Read.

No one seems to talk much about how the Biden administration hasn't tried to foster peace at all. They went straight to "were giving supplies, money, weapons to Ukraine and we will for as long as it takes". No talking about trying to put an end to it, no peace suggestions, no nothing. They just shovel billions to them at the expense of the American people. The current administration shovel it to a country that is corrupt and does absolutely nothing for us and won't ever pay the money back while they let America go to shit.

I'm not surprised. Even during COVID not once did any of them talked about now is a good time to stop smoking, lose weight, get some rest, drink more water or anything. Not one person spoke about good health. It was just "take our vaccine right now!" Over and over again.

So, at this time on the forum we have a thread going about China giving Russia military aide and one about the pushing for peace talks.

Do those two things not seem at odds with each other?

I'm not surprised. Even during COVID not once did any of them talked about now is a good time to stop smoking, lose weight, get some rest, drink more water or anything. Not one person spoke about good health. It was just "take our vaccine right now!" Over and over again.

You must have lived in a different part of the multi-universe than I did during COVID. Hell, in this reality for most of the time COVID was really bad there was no vaccine.

So, at this time on the forum we have a thread going about China giving Russia military aide and one about the pushing for peace talks.
Do those two things not seem at odds with each other?
I'm not sure China is giving military aid yet. The US is making all kind of threats if China actually does.
But your point is well taken, just because China talks peace doesn't mean they are pushing for it.

Read.

So, you just gave us links showing that we did not send Blackhawks to Ukraine.

They have one, and it seems to have been purchased after market as it were

Read.

One helicopter is not what normal people think of. Not a game changer or even a game affecter.

Forum List

Back