China, Russia in largest-ever joint naval drills

Time will tell who is right and who is wrong. I believe it is very possible the Russians and Chinese could invade the USA and take us down. Things are not looking good. - J.

Time will tell who is right and who is wrong. I believe it is very possible the Russians and Chinese could invade the USA and take us down. Things are not looking good. - J.

The Russians need to practice taking down Chechenya, then I'll begin to worry.

The Chinese might work on providing their population with potable water before they decide to cross the Pacific Ocean.

We destroyed the government and military in both those countries in very short order, you moron.
Which makes us no different than the nazis going into Poland.

It was wrong then and it's still wrong now.

You know what? Forget the mop. You clearly aren't sharp enough to know which end to use (for cleaning purposes, that is...)
I know what is being an American and what is not.

And someone who brags about doing the same thing the 3rd Reich did, is not being an American, so fuck off, asshole!

Does that make you feel all excited, Chicken Little? Is the fabricated panic stimulating? Does it make you feel important that YOU are the one everyone will remember for warning us all?

:eusa_whistle:

Forget about China, even Russia does not have the capacity to invade the US. God forbid if the war breaks out between the US and Russia, it will be fought with stand off weapons. We all will be dead in few hours. There will be no one left to invade anyone.

Well, it didn't take you long to change the subject after your previous idiotic argument was shot all to hell, did it?
You can't shoot an argument to hell with innuendo's and namecalling. You need to address the specific points in the opposing argument in order to send it to hell. And even then, it's no guarantee, you can get the other argument heading south.

You're nothing but an "act". We both know you're too pussy to address what I said.

Well, it didn't take you long to change the subject after your previous idiotic argument was shot all to hell, did it?
You can't shoot an argument to hell with innuendo's and namecalling. You need to address the specific points in the opposing argument in order to send it to hell. And even then, it's no guarantee, you can get the other argument heading south..

Then why did you change the subject so quickly, big mouth?

There's going to be no invasion of the US by Russia and China. Claiming that the Chinese are massing on the Mexican border might be a good excuse for gun nuts to hold onto their AR-15s. The Chinese are years away from catching up to the US militarily - look at the naval strength in terms of carriers and submarines. And why would they want to invade the US? The US serves China perfectly as a trading partner, importing hundreds of billions of dollars worth of goods. A costly war would be counter productive and probably destroy both countries. Dream on, it's just a naval exercise with Russia, not preperation for WWIII.

Keep joking, Unkotare. They are training for the future invasion of the USA. You've got a Chinese base in Mexico - 60,000 troops - ( google maps confirmed the location as well as locals ) training with Russians and other S. American troops right now. Recently they have been seen by eye witnesses doing training exercises in the desert and along the border..
Sheesh you are the most gullible person I've ever seen, what ever you read on your paranoia sites you just gobble it up and regurgitate it here.

You have a youtube video of some guy speculating using google maps that something is a Chinese military base in Mexico, yet he has no proof just staring at housing units from the sky. No fences, no military vehicles, no nothing is evidence consists of houses that look kinda close together like barracks. Yet here you are trying to spread your chicken little sickness by announcing it has 60,000 Chinese troops.

Here is from someone who checked it out using street view, its a freakin housing community:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CGM4MavUEc]Chinese Base .. NOT take 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Let me guess, that guy is in on the conspiracy along with google right?

I have to agree with you. I don't know where Unkotare comes up America having superior power over Russia or China. Militarily we have never been in worse shape. We are in economic dire straits, financially we are ruined, strategically we are in very bad position, we wouldn't stand a chance.
Please elaborate. More specifically than general references to "we suck" how exactly would China and Russia invade the United States?

That is the reality of the situation as it stands. Our soldiers that were born in America are all in different countries. Our bases are full of foreign soldiers.
This is false.

I believe it is very possible the Russians and Chinese could invade the USA and take us down.
You believe this because you haven't a clue about the military capabilities of the two countries (specifically their blue water navy and sealift assets) and how much a natural barrier like an ocean impacts supply lines. You form your opinion based on an insatiable appetite for fear mongering instead of any factual basis to draw your conclusions.

Things are not looking good. - J.
Story of your life right? Always another calamity around the corner to spread the word about.

Forum List

Back