China, Russia in largest-ever joint naval drills

Btw, I'm glad to see this thread was moved to the Looney Bin where it belongs.

This is not the thread's fault that some people decided to take extreme view on things. The truth as usual lies somewhere in between. This is true that neither China nor Russian can match the US one on one. They recognize that. They also recognize that they need to put their differences behind and start co-operation with each other. It is true that Russia and China have fought pitched tank battles but since the invasion of Serbia by NATO forces, there has been an urgency between the two to co-operate. They have been increasing bilateral trade steadily besides this naval drill. Russia and China closed an unprecedented business deal in the sum of $270B about a month or so ago. These business deals take care of two things: a) help Russia's with its cash flow issue b) help fill China's technology gap. It is a mutually beneficial relationship which strengthens both countries.

As far as Chinese base in Mexico is concerned, it does not make much sense because Mexico and US have peaceful border and I do not think Mexico is stupid enough to jeopardize that by allowing Chinese base on its soil. Anyhow, I have yet to see a report from a credible news source to take it seriously.

As far as Chinese base in Mexico is concerned, it does not make much sense because Mexico and US have peaceful border and I do not think Mexico is stupid enough to jeopardize that by allowing Chinese base on its soil. Anyhow, I have yet to see a report from a credible news source to take it seriously.

The whole idea sounds like just so much young, extremist mental masturbation.

What evidence is there of a proposed invasion of the US by China, Mexico, Cuba and miscellaneous South American regimes from Mexico? I can think of very little more ridiculous unless you want to predict a Mexican takeover of Texas? Is this a lead in for another rw demand for higher defence budgets? Any D-Day dates in the rumor mill?

LOL!
It would be more like an escalation from us putting troops on Syrian soil (or attacking Iran), than a planned invasion, similar to what happened in Vietnam.

This is not the thread's fault that some people decided to take extreme view on things. The truth as usual lies somewhere in between. This is true that neither China nor Russian can match the US one on one. They recognize that. They also recognize that they need to put their differences behind and start co-operation with each other. It is true that Russia and China have fought pitched tank battles but since the invasion of Serbia by NATO forces, there has been an urgency between the two to co-operate. They have been increasing bilateral trade steadily besides this naval drill. Russia and China closed an unprecedented business deal in the sum of $270B about a month or so ago. These business deals take care of two things: a) help Russia's with its cash flow issue b) help fill China's technology gap. It is a mutually beneficial relationship which strengthens both countries.

Russia and China have a defense treaty, similar to the one between the US and NATO.

You fight one, you're gonna get both!

No, that would be YOU giving vent to your own anti-American views, for which you can feel free to go fuck yourself.
You're just some big-mouth asshole who believes in the myth of American exceptionalism and you can't get anymore un-American than that.

Russia has nuclear subs, just like ours. They have ICBM's, just like ours. Those missles can hit this country in less than an hour, just like ours can hit theirs. And just like them, there is no way for us to stop it.

You're like the schoolyard bully running around shooting his big mouth off and in the end, always getting his ass whipped.

Why do you think Russians are stupid? Listen up Junior, they are not. And China does not "own" 1/3 of this country, but they, unlike you, understand economics.
The only one stupid is you. Go back to your barbacue cheeseburger, Billy beer and wife beaters and leave the more complex thought to people with more than one brain cell.

Fuckin' amoeba!

Russia and China have a defense treaty, similar to the one between the US and NATO.

:lol: Not likely!

No, that would be YOU giving vent to your own anti-American views, for which you can feel free to go fuck yourself.
You're just some big-mouth asshole who believes in the myth of American exceptionalism and you can't get anymore un-American than that.

Russia has nuclear subs, just like ours. They have ICBM's, just like ours. Those missles can hit this country in less than an hour, just like ours can hit theirs. And just like them, there is no way for us to stop it.

You're like the schoolyard bully running around shooting his big mouth off and in the end, always getting his ass whipped.

There is nothing about that post that made the least bit of sense, but that is par for the course as far as you're concerned.

Russia and China have Treaty of Friendship. This treaty is not equivalent to NATO. NATO is a military treaty which obligates all its members to pitch in if one of the members is attacked. Neither Russia nor China have such obligation towards each other. Even NATO members are expected to behave responsibly and cannot take the support of other NATO members for granted as we saw in the 2008 crisis of Russia and Georgia over Ossetia.

Last edited:
Russia and China have Treaty of Friendship. This treaty is not equivalent to NATO. NATO is a military treaty which obligates all its members to pitch in if one of the members is attacked. Neither Russia nor China have such obligation towards each other. Even NATO members are expected to behave responsibly and cannot take the support of other NATO members for granted as we saw in the 2008 crisis of Russia and Georgia over Ossetia.
Russia and China are members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)
The SCO was founded in 2001 by six original members: Russia and China along with Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan. Formally, the SCO was created to institutionalize the founding members’ ongoing cooperation on border security, counterterrorism, and fighting extremist and separatist activism, as well as for economic cooperation. More broadly, the SCO has established itself as an increasingly important factor in Central Asian affairs, Sino-Russian relations, and the formation of an international “coalition”—loosely organized around Beijing and Moscow—opposed to what its members see as excessive U.S. unilateralism.
That's a little more than a simple friendship treaty.

There is nothing about that post that made the least bit of sense, but that is par for the course as far as you're concerned.
Like I said, if you ain't got the chops to understand what is being discussed, maybe you should go to a thread that is on the level of your understanding, like "How to de-worm baby pups?"

"And China does not "own" 1/3 of this country, but they, unlike you, understand economics."

...but not much ENGLISH.........Ahhh-soooo !

"You're such a fucking idiot that you can't even be accurate in your racism. Fucking moron."

:fu:

trust me....it was MUCH quicker to type ahHH-sooo....it still has that asian flavor. i coulda went on with the ching-choOOOww, mai-waaaah...........oh please. i really should be speaking FLUENT chinese at this point.

but............

ching-chow, maiiiii-waahhhhhhhh

nicha-wichy-haiiiii-wooong, best part: we no speak english. no citizen !!
HaHaHa hi-ya! :fu:

Like I said, if you ain't got the chops to understand what is being discussed, maybe you should go to a thread that is on the level of your understanding, like "How to de-worm baby pups?"

You are very clearly too naïve, uninformed, and plain ignorant of the real relationships in the region to even try to understand any of this, kid.

...but not much ENGLISH.........Ahhh-soooo !

"You're such a fucking idiot that you can't even be accurate in your racism. Fucking moron."

:fu:

trust me....it was MUCH quicker to type ahHH-sooo....it still has that asian flavor. i coulda went on with the ching-choOOOww, mai-waaaah...........oh please. i really should be speaking FLUENT chinese at this point.
:

You really should work on speaking English and not being so much of a fucking douchebag.

Forum List

Back