China Needs To Be Punished Severely

Remove them from the WTO
Isolate them and block their trading with The US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
Remove them from the UN

Their human rights abuses are off the charts, and they are engaged in Intellectual Property theft on a MASSIVE SCALE.

It's time for them to pay the price for their EVIL Acts.

World Report 2019: Rights Trends in China

Inside Chinese camps thought to be detaining a million Muslims
I think you should be over there battling brave boy.
Take your arsenal with you
What part of China do you live in? Would you share your experience about your living in China?

What the Chinese are doing to muslims is a horror. It pales anything done by the Nazis. All muslim nations should get right on that.
All Muslims should go to War with China. They are The Great Satan.
There is the JIHAD The KORAN commands them to engage in.
Can you learn how to post regular text?
Very jeuvenile.
How do you expect people to read your drivel ?
Your Jihad is with China, not me.

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

Their human rights abuses are off the charts, and they are engaged in Intellectual Property theft on a MASSIVE SCALE.

I think you should be over there battling brave boy.
Take your arsenal with you
What part of China do you live in? Would you share your experience about your living in China?

Would you?

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

I'm sure that your Master's Degree in International Relations prepared you for the expertise to be both Sect. of Defense and of State while being POTUS. Your genius on the complex issues of diplomacy, the use of our military, and how Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric are the solution to all the worlds problems.

Thus, who has your talent and education to ever question you sage decisions?

Me!

SARCASM ALERT

Idiot o gram!
You non self awareness having dumbfuck

Idiot-gram ^^^, variety: Word Salad.

Why the fuck are our Progressives silent on ChiCom suppression of Muslims and Christians? OK, I can see why they're silent on Christians -- but Muslims??

Trump's actions prove he really does not want China to be punished. In fact, Trump has greatly rewarded China in exchange for the deals made for his daughter and himself.

Trump has increased the trade deficit with China to a record high. He has let ZTE off the hook, too.

See, if you watch a man's ACTIONS compared to his WORDS, then you see his true character. And Trump is totally in the pocket of the Chicoms.

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

I'm sure that your Master's Degree in International Relations prepared you for the expertise to be both Sect. of Defense and of State while being POTUS. Your genius on the complex issues of diplomacy, the use of our military, and how Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric are the solution to all the worlds problems.

Me!

SARCASM ALERT

Idiot o gram!

Have you always been such a loser? Or is it just an old person thing with you?

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

Bad idea. The Chinese people need to work this out themselves.

Trump's actions prove he really does not want China to be punished. In fact, Trump has greatly rewarded China in exchange for the deals made for his daughter and himself.

Trump has increased the trade deficit with China to a record high. He has let ZTE off the hook, too.

See, if you watch a man's ACTIONS compared to his WORDS, then you see his true character. And Trump is totally in the pocket of the Chicoms.

And Trump is totally in the pocket of the Russians

And Trump is totally in the pocket of the Ukrainians

And Trump is totally in the pocket of the Chicoms

The ChiComs will either come to the table today, or have to deal with Trump in his second term.

You keep harping on Ivanka, who, unlike any democrat or their family member, was already a successful designer before her Dad became President

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

I think they need SEVERE SANCTIONS!

Your actions prove you’re a coward suffering from TDS.

What the Chinese are doing to muslims is a horror. It pales anything done by the Nazis. All muslim nations should get right on that.
Very jeuvenile.

You obsession with other posters living in China is odd (well, not for you, in a normal person). Will you explain why you are so compelled to do so?

China is a forsaken land and the less business we do with those monsters the better.

Let’s be real, though: the aforementioned punishments are simply wishful thinking and very unlike to occur.

Without naming names, my company has a plant in Shanghai, and I legitimately worry about corporate espionage there.
my company has business in Shanghai.

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

I think they need SEVERE SANCTIONS!

Well, let's learn something from Cuba. Sanctions against Cuba have done nothing, but galvanized both the citizens, and the government against us.

Moreover, it's propped up the Cuban government, because even as brainless left-wingers in the US have said.... they believe that the problem isn't that their awful government has destroyed their own economy... no it's that the sanctions against them have harmed them.

The government of Cuba has used the sanctions against Cuba to convince the public and the world, that their system works if not for those bad Americans keeping them down.

We've seen the same thing in Russia. While it is true that regarding Russia, because the sanctions were roundly supported by everyone due to the Russian aggression, there is no doubt that the sanctions did harm the economy of Russia to some extent.

However, the Sanctions have galvanized the Russian people in support of Putin. Putin is more popular now, than he was before he invaded the Ukraine.

So I do not see that sanctions are much of a solution.

Very jeuvenile.

You obsession with other posters living in China is odd (well, not for you, in a normal person). Will you explain why you are so compelled to do so?
I don't care what part of China you live in. Just be honest with us when you criticize America, that you aren't an American.

Why are
Yes but no other country other than the US under President Trump has the cajonas to take a stand against China. If the EU and Canada would join the US in a united front against China, we would have them on the mat within a month.
Our vagina grabber would lead or skim off the top??
his ties and his daughters stuff made there?
And why did she get patent rights?
It may be too late, but Donald Trump is taking on the worlds number one threat and human rights abuser. The other Presidents helped China by granting full access and doing nothing to stop their thievery. You may be just fine with looking the other way, but you won't be when they have the upper hand economically and militarily.

Very jeuvenile.

I don't care what part of China you live in. Just be honest with us when you criticize America, that you aren't an American.

Are you related to that other loser who thinks everyone who disagrees with him is from Mexico?

The Boston Tea Party on December 16, 1773 was a powerful protest by a freedom-loving group called the Sons of Liberty against the British government’s decision to impose a tax—a tariff—on tea imported from China to the Colonies. The protestors opposed an arbitrary government action, which they saw as an infringement on their rights as Englishmen.

Tariffs Tax Your Freedom

The Constitution of the United States: A Transcription

Can someone show us, in the above, where exactly the authority to "punish" foreign countries is an enumerated power?

Either this Country operates under the Rule of Law or the edict of Man- it won't work both ways.

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

Me!

SARCASM ALERT

Idiot o gram!

What makes you claim I'm a loser?

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

Me!

SARCASM ALERT

Idiot o gram!

What makes you claim I'm a loser?
Your past post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back