China Needs To Be Punished Severely

Yes but no other country other than the US under President Trump has the cajonas to take a stand against China. If the EU and Canada would join the US in a united front against China, we would have them on the mat within a month.

They might have joined us had Trump not attacked them first in his trade war.

Sure. Did the Tooth Fairy tell you that herself?

Well we will never know since your god started a trade war with the whole world at the same time like the moron that he is
He's not my G-d

Your beloved ChiComs masters have been at war with us for decades, stealing our Intellectual Property and sending back even toothpicks with spyware.

It's like Trumptards live in some alternate reality.

Trump has exploded our trade deficit with China to record highs. He has his manufacturing of his shitty clothes in China, as well as Ivanka's. His daughter is taking advantage of her father's position to score herself all kinds of profitable deals with China.

Meanwhile back at home, our farmers and manufacturers are getting fucked up the ass by Trump's far left protectionist tariff war.

Yet the Trumptards think Trump is the shit!

Weird. Really, really weird. Like they have some kind of mental illness.
What a tard

Chinese commie lovers:

trump-made-in-china.jpg

ivanka-made-in-china.jpg

Pending-Trademarks-2-768x529.jpg

Now THAT is something to investigate.

If Trump suddenly loosens his Grip on the tariffs in return for benefit to his daughter. I'd say we had another Hunter Biden case. But what's this? He's tightening them instead!!??

Anyway I wouldn't worry ...a Chinese trademark is like boat with no bottom.

Don't float for shit.

Jo

Chinese commie lovers:

trump-made-in-china.jpg

ivanka-made-in-china.jpg

If Trump suddenly loosens his Grip on the tariffs in return for benefit to his daughter. But what's this? He's tightening them instead?
Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

China this month awarded Ivanka Trump seven new trademarks across a broad collection of businesses, including books, housewares and cushions.

At around the same time, President Trump vowed to find a way to prevent a major Chinese telecommunications company from going bust, even though the company has a history of violating American limits on doing business with countries like Iran and North Korea.

Obama punished ZTE, but Trump is attempting to give ZTE amnesty for their crimes. Because Trump and his daughter make a lot of money off China.

As usual, Trumptards have projected Comrade Donald's failings onto others. In this case, his unabashed love of commies.

Chinese commie lovers:

trump-made-in-china.jpg

ivanka-made-in-china.jpg

If Trump suddenly loosens his Grip on the tariffs in return for benefit to his daughter. But what's this? He's tightening them instead?
Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

China this month awarded Ivanka Trump seven new trademarks across a broad collection of businesses, including books, housewares and cushions.

At around the same time, President Trump vowed to find a way to prevent a major Chinese telecommunications company from going bust, even though the company has a history of violating American limits on doing business with countries like Iran and North Korea.

Obama punished ZTE, but Trump is attempting to give ZTE amnesty for their crimes. Because Trump and his daughter make a lot of money off China.

Well they must not be the only ones because that is something worthy of investigating and yet it hasn't even been mentioned. Make no mistake about it if there is quid pro quo there I'll carry an impeachment sign myself. So why doesn't Schiff just go for the low hanging fruit?
There's an easy one for him.

Jo

Remove them from the WTO
Isolate them and block their trading with The US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
Remove them from the UN

Their human rights abuses are off the charts, and they are engaged in Intellectual Property theft on a MASSIVE SCALE.

It's time for them to pay the price for their EVIL Acts.

World Report 2019: Rights Trends in China

Inside Chinese camps thought to be detaining a million Muslims

I'm sure that your Master's Degree in International Relations prepared you for the expertise to be both Sect. of Defense and of State while being POTUS. Your genius on the complex issues of diplomacy, the use of our military, and how Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric are the solution to all the worlds problems.

Thus, who has your talent and education to ever question you sage decisions?

Me!

SARCASM ALERT
Idiot o gram!
You non self awareness having dumbfuck

Prog ChiCom lovers are decidedly uneasy that Trump has decided to stand up to their masters. I'm sure the ChiComs are hoping for a democrat to replace Trump.

Make America Weak Again

What the Chinese are doing to muslims is a horror. It pales anything done by the Nazis. All muslim nations should get right on that.

What the Chinese are doing to muslims is a horror. It pales anything done by the Nazis. All muslim nations should get right on that.
All Muslims should go to War with China. They are The Great Satan.
There is the JIHAD The KORAN commands them to engage in.

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

Their human rights abuses are off the charts, and they are engaged in Intellectual Property theft on a MASSIVE SCALE.

I'm sure that your Master's Degree in International Relations prepared you for the expertise to be both Sect. of Defense and of State while being POTUS. Your genius on the complex issues of diplomacy, the use of our military, and how Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric are the solution to all the worlds problems.

Thus, who has your talent and education to ever question you sage decisions?

Me!

SARCASM ALERT
So is Shanghai nice this time of year?

I wouldn't know, in my backyard it was 72 Degrees and sunny. Do you have any more stupid questions?
No, because I really don't see you as a Hong Kong resident. You are more of a Shanghai Schitt.

How would you know?

Remove them from the WTO
Remove them from the UN

I think you should be over there battling brave boy.
Take your arsenal with you

Yes but no other country other than the US under President Trump has the cajonas to take a stand against China. If the EU and Canada would join the US in a united front against China, we would have them on the mat within a month.
Our vagina grabber would lead or skim off the top??

Why are
Our vagina grabber would lead or skim off the top??
his ties and his daughters stuff made there?
And why did she get patent rights?

All Muslims should go to War with China. They are The Great Satan.
There is the JIHAD The KORAN commands them to engage in.
Can you learn how to post regular text?
Very jeuvenile.
How do you expect people to read your drivel ?

Forum List

Back