China is the World's Manufacturing Superpower.

Congratulations.
20858.jpeg

Sadly USA still produces 17% of Global output.
At least we have each other

They should have been paid what they asked for. Which was fair. So you hate workers also. Got it

American prisoners depending on Chinese goods will allow the communists to eventually buy the U.S.
If CCP has its way, it will own the global food chain. At least the US is finally aware about the vast amount of farm land that’s been purchased by Chinese investors. Unfortunately, money and bribes outweigh political talk.

One of the top 10 US goals should be constant support of farmers, during droughts, pandemics, and during times of economic struggle. It always irks me when uninformed people complain about farmers benefiting from governmental “handouts”. Tens of millions of Americans don’t or can’t have their own garden. Providers of fresh vegetables, grains, and animal stock should never have to stand in line for help and go under while waiting for a lifeline.

Telling someone to "Google" is NOT a legitimate support for a claim.
In that case, nothing on the WEB is a legitimate support for a claim, but that's what everybody uses as a legitimate support for a claim.

Google "Reagan shipped jobs overseas".
You have nothing, I can google, "date blue goats" and it will tell me it may be the best day of my life? Google is nothing more than political propaganda. Start a website and google search will not even find the website unless you pay google.

That said, one can search and find some things that are correct.

So go ahead and do your search and post what you find and I can show how you are full of shit. You are the one making the claim, and it is you democrats/independents that demand links and such. So follow your rules, link.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
That is what you got on Reagan? It says the turning point was 1980? No policy of Reagan in that year, that year was all Carter. From extreme gas prices and shortages during the late 1970's coupled with high unemployment made carter the worst domestic president ever. If 1980 is the turning point? Then Carter wrote the introduction and the plot.

Your stupid link then states nothing, except the 1990's were the beginning of the worst, which was all Clinton.

The next turning point coincided with Clinton/NAFTA and Clinton's getting China into the WTO.

If you read the stuff as written, it blames the Democrats.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
That is what you got on Reagan? It says the turning point was 1980? No policy of Reagan in that year, that year was all Carter. From extreme gas prices and shortages during the late 1970's coupled with high unemployment made carter the worst domestic president ever. If 1980 is the turning point? Then Carter wrote the introduction and the plot.

Your stupid link then states nothing, except the 1990's were the beginning of the worst, which was all Clinton.

The next turning point coincided with Clinton/NAFTA and Clinton's getting China into the WTO.

If you read the stuff as written, it blames the Democrats.
Bullshit.
Reagan and then all Presidents steamrolled factories from the US over to China over 30 years.
Saying Reagan wasn't part of this travesty shows you for the ideologue you are.
And frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn about your mental illness.

Bullshit.
Reagan and then all Presidents steamrolled factories from the US over to China over 30 years.
Saying Reagan wasn't part of this travesty shows you for the ideologue you are.
And frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn about your mental illness.
No my friend, it is your posts that are all bullshit and your ideology. Lets look at one of the biggest industries in the USA, the automotive industry.

Let us start with Nissan.
In 1980, Nissan Motor Manufacturing Corporation (NMMC) is established in Smyrna, Tennessee, to fulfill the growing demand for Nissan vehicles. North American manufacturing operations are now integrated under the umbrella of Nissan North America (NNA). In 1981, Nissan Motor Acceptance Company (NMAC), Nissan's financing division, is established in Torrance, California. Today, NMAC headquarters is located in Irving, Texas. In 1989, Nissan produced our 1e-millionth vehicle on American soil, and started the Summer Institute for Historically Black Colleges and Universities.

Forum List

Back