China is the World's Manufacturing Superpower.

I also saw it; GW signed legislation that allowed corporations to write off moving expenses out of the US, not to mention allowing in untold numbers of Business Visas to render millions of US citizens unemployed.
Unlike myself, you are obviously an ideologue.
I voted for Trump because he ran against both parties, not because he ran as a Republican.
Oh, that is why you excluded Clinton from any of your comments and felt compelled to state it was George Bush?

I kind of like to go back to John Huang, James Riady, and Charlie Trie and the millions of illegal chinese donations to Bill Clinton, but that is just me.

And of course, you being independent and all, you could of mentioned Bill Clinton's work getting China into the World Trade Organization which really opened the doors.

But why start at the beginning, if that does not suit your ideology?

Oh, that is why you excluded Clinton from any of your comments and felt compelled to state it was George Bush?

I kind of like to go back to John Huang, James Riady, and Charlie Trie and the millions of illegal chinese donations to Bill Clinton, but that is just me.

And of course, you being independent and all, you could of mentioned Bill Clinton's work getting China into the World Trade Organization which really opened the doors.

But why start at the beginning, if that does not suit your ideology?
Clinton did indeed open an existing door wider than Reagan did by tripling the number of Business Visas for the Y2K farce, , but Reagan started it and it exploded/imploded under GW, which gave us 8 years of Obama.

Business owners generally love non-MAGA Republicans because Rs allow employee abuse up the kazoo.
The problem with Ds is the love of overt societal sexual perversion.

The first Chinese/Japanese Work Visa Invasion started under Reagan when he made a deal with Patrick Moynahan to fire all US citizen minorities from Wall Street by eliminating quotas.
Of course the bought and paid for Judges back then aligned with the Financial sector.
So Wall Street replaced US citizens with Chinese and Japanese workers who didn't speak a word of English.

All legislation that works against US citizens finds 99% agreement within both parties.
Failure to recognize this fact allows the majority of people to vote for the party that at least gives them welfare.

Clinton did indeed open an existing door wider than Reagan did by tripling the number of Business Visas for the Y2K farce, , but Reagan started it and it exploded/imploded under GW, which gave us 8 years of Obama.

Business owners generally love non-MAGA Republicans because Rs allow employee abuse up the kazoo.
The problem with Ds is the love of overt societal sexual perversion.

The first Chinese/Japanese Work Visa Invasion started under Reagan when he made a deal with Patrick Moynahan to fire all US citizen minorities from Wall Street by eliminating quotas.
Of course the bought and paid for Judges back then aligned with the Financial sector.
So Wall Street replaced US citizens with Chinese and Japanese workers who didn't speak a word of English.

All legislation that works against US citizens finds 99% agreement within both parties.
Failure to recognize this fact allows the majority of people to vote for the party that at least gives them welfare.
Mr. Independent ain't so independent. Nice duck dive and hard tact left.

So we went from manufacturing to work VISA's?

Do you have a comprehension problem or are you that desperate to divert the subject away from what I said and what the OP is about?

Like I said, time for you and the Democrats to own your actions

Mr. Independent ain't so independent. Nice duck dive and hard tact left.

So we went from manufacturing to work VISA's?

Do you have a comprehension problem or are you that desperate to divert the subject away from what I said and what the OP is about?

Like I said, time for you and the Democrats to own your actions
My issue is employment.
Reagan started sending stuff to China and bringing Asians to the US..both bad moves for US citizens.
Trump ran against both.
I have met countless engineers who were replaced because everything was done in China and engineers lost their jobs under GW when the Visa flood kicked in.

Perhaps you’ve had it good.
The rest of us voted for MAGA, not an R.

They have for a very long time been a manufacturing juggernaut. That's part of what Trump was trying to do was break our dependence on china, because we really do depend on them a great deal and import a lot from them from tools, clothing, medicine, and so on. Well, we all know how many in China labels we see.

Wondering the same thing. Sadly too much or?

I took it as sadly as in were in second place, but it's not even close at all. We're 2nd by a wide berth.

My issue is employment.
Reagan started sending stuff to China and bringing Asians to the US..both bad moves for US citizens.
Trump ran against both.
I have met countless engineers who were replaced because everything was done in China and engineers lost their jobs under GW when the Visa flood kicked in.

Perhaps you’ve had it good.
The rest of us voted for MAGA, not an R.
Reagan sent what to China ?

which jobs did Reagan send to china?

You dont know much of anything from you have posted so far
Washing machines, toasters and a whole crap load of other machines that were invented prior to his election.
You’re either 20 years or or living a neo-Con fantasy.

Forum List

Back