China is evil and I have a theory

Democrats are total scum. They would vote for Xi if they could.

Xi didn't fuck up the country... Trump did.
And you would vote for Xi. Democrats love the Chinese communist party.

How did Trump fuck up the country?

Which Democrat said this?
China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!

It is no secret that China doesn't like Trump and prefers Biden. I would think they aren't too awfully upset that the virus has helped get Joe into the race so I wouldn't think they are too concerned with getting it fixed here just yet.. Pre-COVID, Trump was a shoe-in and Xi was very concerned. Biden is a China apologists who will give them everything they want provided a few more kick-backs to his family of course.
If Biden had said anything like the Trump quote I just provided, we’d never hear the end of it. Trump says it and it’s just down the memory hole.

He is playing politics. It is rather obvious whose policies are pro-China and whose are pro-American.
It’s rather obvious he is no idea what he’s doing.

We can revisit this post in 3 years if Biden/Harris win this election. We won't be able to get our country back after the devastation they will cause, particularly Harris and the far-left, who will be running the show anyway. I am astounded that so many are so quick to turn our country over to the far-left, Marxists Democrats. It is a natural progression of Democracy I guess. Benjamin Franklin was right on. This is exactly what is happening now with the "wealth distribution" and "free" talk coming from the left.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

China isn't the enemy.

Trump is.
To believe that you would have to ignore many telltale signs of Chinese malfeasance.

they absolutely mean to do harm to America but also represent a threat to Japan, Taiwan, and India to name just a few

as china’s power grows they resort first to bribery, followed by intimidation, and if all else fails military force to get what they want

Last edited:
Democrats are total scum. They would vote for Xi if they could.

Xi didn't fuck up the country... Trump did.
And you would vote for Xi. Democrats love the Chinese communist party.

How did Trump fuck up the country?

Which Democrat said this?
China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!
You want to thank him on your knees.

He's a chinaman.
I never suspected that

its well known that china employs a “50-cent army” of trolls who spread chinese bullshit all over the internet.

but I doubt if that guy is one of them

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”
Like almost everything else in this asinine OP, this “quote” from Benjamin Franklin is FAKE. Neither Franklin nor Jefferson nor Alex de Tocqueville nor any of the other famous people it is usually attributed to ever said this.

Why do so many Trump fanatics constantly repeat FAKE quotes and self-serving slanders? Like their conman hero, they really seem to believe that simply repeating stupid lies or “theories” (about China or Democrats or anything) ... will make them true.

1602511997254.png

I never bought a MAGA hat even though I wanted one because they were made in china also

no one is perfect and if MAGA hats can be made in America thats where trump should buy them

But that does not mean that there is any factory in America that can make the hats

only that there should be

I do make an exception for prescription drugs however, where china has also cornered the market

Even libs should feel uncomfortable knowing china can cut us off of lifesaving medicine any time they choose

I never bought a MAGA hat even though I wanted one because they were made in china also

no one is perfect and if MAGA hats can be made in America thats where trump should buy them

But that does not mean that there is any factory in America that can make the hats

I do make an exception for prescription drugs however, where china has also cornered the market

Even libs should feel uncomfortable knowing china can cut us off of lifesaving medicine any time they choose

My MAGA hat is made in America.

I didn’t know the MAGA hats were made in China.

Is that not the perfect metaphor for the line of bullshit Trump has sold you guys?

New Era hats are made in the USA

Attachments

• 9150CC68-1AA9-456E-A87C-937D3FDCD454.jpeg
    9150CC68-1AA9-456E-A87C-937D3FDCD454.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 13
  • FC18E4B7-E758-48A2-9638-99DE632F3B87.jpeg
    FC18E4B7-E758-48A2-9638-99DE632F3B87.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 13

Is that not the perfect metaphor for the line of bullshit Trump has sold you guys?
its a perfect example of whats wrong in america that you cant even get a decent priced hat and need to go to china to get it,,,

so actually we as americans should be embarrassed,,,

at least I am,,,

its a perfect example of whats wrong in america that you cant even get a decent priced hat and need to go to china to get it,,,

so actually we as americans should be embarrassed,,,

at least I am,,,

The supposed multi billionaire can’t take a loss on hats? Employ Americans...not Chinese...and sell at a loss. At $1 per hat..if you sell a million...you lose a million or 1:1000th of a billion.

anyone voting for the blob should be embarrassed

Forum List

Back