China is evil and I have a theory

Now you’re not even following the discussion.
I think we have been discussing our motivations and how we pick sides in the china debate

and if my assumption about you is correct I am the one is is thinking more clearly because I dont have the yellow fever

If you’re older than 11, you should be embarrassed by how you’re presenting yourself.

I think we have been discussing our motivations and how we pick sides in the china debate

and if my assumption about you is correct I am the one is is thinking more clearly because I dont have the yellow fever

If you’re older than 11, you should be embarrassed by how you’re presenting yourself.
Yeah, right

Right what?

Yeah, right

Right what?
I am disagreeing with you

you seem particularly touchy about this subject

how long have you had the fever?

Yeah, right

Right what?
I am disagreeing with you

About what?

About what?
this must be 20 Questions time in lib la la land

I wouldn’t know. I’ve never been there, kid.
You are there now

but lets drop the personal insults and get back to discussing the lib love affair with communist china

the liberal addiction to cheap chinese junk is scary

they should be working with trump to limit imports from china

So, you want government control over the economy? Talk about leftist. No free market for you, comrade.

Last edited:
China, much like the Nazis did, showed how one country can turn the whole world upside down on its ass

Forum List

Back