China is evil and I have a theory

China isn't the enemy.

Trump is.

China is the enemy of America - Trump is the enemy of China - you are the slave of China.

After just witnessing the entire world poisoned by a Chinese virus, why would anyone be a Chinapologist? Why would anyone want to vote for a presidential candidate whose son took millions of dollars from them?

That makes no sense to me at all.
The most likely answer is that he is a traitor pos and worships Tu'er Shen

Oh shit!!!

I just had to look that one up. Now I'm sorry I did.

:laughing0301:

China isn't the enemy.

Trump is.
The American left is.

Please explain how a man who has never been in politics is responsible for all the evils in America in your eyes, ....

But a man who has been in politics for 47 years is the answer in your mind
They have no answer for legitimate questions. Their goal is to destroy this country. He's a chinaman.

Democrats are total scum. They would vote for Xi if they could.

Xi didn't fuck up the country... Trump did.
And you would vote for Xi. Democrats love the Chinese communist party.

How did Trump fuck up the country?

Which Democrat said this?
China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!

China isn't the enemy.

Trump is.
The American left is.

Please explain how a man who has never been in politics is responsible for all the evils in America in your eyes, ....

But a man who has been in politics for 47 years is the answer in your mind
They have no answer for legitimate questions. Their goal is to destroy this country. He's a chinaman.
In this day and age, modern Democrats are total scum. They hate America and put Americans needs last.

What about Russia, they're still the enemy...right? :dunno:

Now that it's been proven that it was Obama and Clinton colluding with Russia, they are no longer enemies.....
It has been totally proven and documented but Democrats are so brainwashed they still believe Russia hacked the election like a bunch of lemmings.

China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!

"The Bidens have adamantly denied reports that Hunter Biden’s investment firm received a $1 billion infusion.

But the Senate report documents extensive ties between Hunter Biden and various Chinese entities that produced millions of dollars in wire transfers.

In one example, China’s CEFC Infrastructure Investment wired $5 million to HudsonWest LLC, a New York company jointly owned by Hunter Biden and Chinese interests. HudsonWest then sent $4.7 million to Hunter Biden’s law firm. The next year, another $1 million was delivered.

Hunter Biden sent 20 wire transfers totaling $1.3 million to Vice President Biden’s brother James for consulting services. Treasury flagged the transfers as potentially criminal, the Senate report said.

When the bank contacted James Biden’s wife, Sara, to learn details, she refused to cooperate, the Senate report said.

“Hunter Biden has extensive connections to Chinese businesses and Chinese foreign nationals that are linked to the Communist government,” the Senate report said. “Those contacts bore financial fruit when his father was vice president and after he left office.”

Treasury reports rebut Biden’s ‘totally false’ claims about Hunter’s cash haul

It has been totally proven and documented but Democrats are so brainwashed they still believe Russia hacked the election like a bunch of lemmings.

Russians have tampered with every American election since 1918.

They seek to undermine faith in the electoral process, just as the democrats do.
Russia has done NOTHING compared to the destruction caused by the Democrat Party the last 4 years.

Our enemy is from within. Some of them post here. And many have been voted in

Last edited:

They seek to undermine faith in the electoral process, just as the democrats do.
Russia has done NOTHING compared to the destruction caused by the Democrat Party the last time years.

Our enemy is from within. Some of them post here

The goal of the democrats is America as a vassal of a global dictatorship headed by China.

Russia has done NOTHING compared to the destruction caused by the Democrat Party the last time years.

Our enemy is from within. Some of them post here

The goal of the democrats is America as a vassal of a global dictatorship headed by China.
Smart Democrats know this and are invested in the CCP. The rest have no clue whats going on

It is no secret that China doesn't like Trump and prefers Biden. I would think they aren't too awfully upset that the virus has helped get Joe into the race so I wouldn't think they are too concerned with getting it fixed here just yet.. Pre-COVID, Trump was a shoe-in and Xi was very concerned. Biden is a China apologists who will give them everything they want provided a few more kick-backs to his family of course.

It is no secret that China doesn't like Trump and prefers Biden. I would think they aren't too awfully upset that the virus has helped get Joe into the race so I wouldn't think they are too concerned with getting it fixed here just yet.. Pre-COVID, Trump was a shoe-in and Xi was very concerned. Biden is a China apologists who will give them everything they want provided a few more kick-backs to his family of course.
Democrats love China and China loves Democrats
IKnow-Joe-1.png

If you want a preview of what Democrats want to fundamentally transform America into, look to see how China is being ran.

If Biden had said anything like the Trump quote I just provided, we’d never hear the end of it. Trump says it and it’s just down the memory hole.

If Biden had said anything like the Trump quote I just provided, we’d never hear the end of it. Trump says it and it’s just down the memory hole.
He has. STFU.

Democrats love Xi and China so much so that many Democrat families are all tied up in investment there. Like Pelosi and Kerry.
IKnow-Joe-1.png

China is an evil nation and so are their Democrat party puppets

He is playing politics. It is rather obvious whose policies are pro-China and whose are pro-American.

He is playing politics. It is rather obvious whose policies are pro-China and whose are pro-American.
It’s rather obvious he is no idea what he’s doing.

Forum List

Back