China is Crashing

Granny wantin' to know...

... are ya sure `bout dat?...

... she got a buncha money in rickshaw stock...

... dat some Chinaman with his hair slicked back sold her...

... he called it Chinese transportation futures...

... an' if it `bout to go through the floor...

... den she gonna get her money out...

... an' put it in Halliburton stock.
:cool:

Last edited:
China's manufacturing sector activity shrank in March for a fifth successive month, with the overall rate of contraction accelerating and new orders sinking to a four-month low, the HSBC flash purchasing managers index showed on Thursday.

There is no way China gets out of this without a major economic and stock market decline.

The current government may not even survive.
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: China is Crashing

I would say that given their highly managed economy a Chinese crash is certainly inevitable.
I'm sorry to hear it, Kevin. I hope things go better for the Chinese people through a market blip. They're on my prayer list. :eusa_angel:

Granny wantin' to know...

... are ya sure `bout dat?...

... she got a buncha money in rickshaw stock...

... dat some Chinaman with his hair slicked back sold her...

... he called it Chinese transportation futures...

... an' if it `bout to go through the floor...

... den she gonna get her money out...

... an' put it in Halliburton stock.
:cool:
Halliburton stock? She should buy herself a new set of porcelain China, help them out some, and have tea in style. :)

Just wait. If romney wins all we will hear is how great our economy is doing.

What do you mean wait? - Obamacrats & the media have been telling us how great our economy is doing for the last 3 years. I am fed up with this fake recovery nonsense.

It's now spelled wreckovery.

hopenosis.gif
003.jpg

Last edited:
Americans think we are too big to bust.

The women may have big busts, but they can never be too...

Where was I?

Money is a medium of exchange of goods and services. The value of money is in its convenience of use. Who wants to carry around a bunch of raw metal in their pocket and demand that every convenience store clerk have an assay laboratory? Why would you pay the guy who washes the car a loaf of bread? Pretty soon, everyone would need a pickup truck to change their underwear.

Just common sense.

freedombeki wrote: Halliburton stock? She should buy herself a new set of porcelain China, help them out some, and have tea in style.

The only kinda China cups dey got `round here...

... are dem lil' plastic cups dat say...

... made inna China.
:eusa_shifty:

Everyone experiences a bust at some stage - I fear its only a matter of time. Even if its just a minor blip, something major is bound to happen eventually. Nothing against the Chinese, hopefully it won't happen for a long time.

Forum List

Back