China biggest threat the US, not Russia

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
It's pretty clear to me. I think it would be good to ally with Russia. They don't need our support, we don't have to station troops in their country and they can take care of themselves, unlike our "allies" in Europe and othter places. It's pretty clear China is the biggest worry.

FBI DIRECTOR: CHINESE ESPIONAGE ‘MOST SIGNIFICANT’ SPY THREAT FACING US

China, rather than Russia, is the “most significant” long-term threat to the United States, FBI Director Christopher Wray said Wednesday.

During an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt at the Aspen Ideas Forum, Wray said that the FBI has economic espionage investigations in all 50 states that trace back to Chinese activity.

FBI Director: Chinese Espionage ‘Most Significant’ Spy Threat Facing US

It's pretty clear to me. I think it would be good to ally with Russia. They don't need our support, we don't have to station troops in their country and they can take care of themselves, unlike our "allies" in Europe and othter places. It's pretty clear China is the biggest worry.

China, rather than Russia, is the “most significant” long-term threat to the United States, FBI Director Christopher Wray said Wednesday.

During an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt at the Aspen Ideas Forum, Wray said that the FBI has economic espionage investigations in all 50 states that trace back to Chinese activity.

It’s good that official sources are coming out to state plainly what all politically astute Americans already knew. The only people who still consider the paper tiger Russia; our prime threat are wholly oblivious the the modern geopolitical realities of the day. Some of them willfully so, as an ad hoc salve for the but hurt that has plagued them for going on two years now...

It’s good that official sources are coming out to state plainly what all politically astute Americans already knew. The only people who still consider the paper tiger Russia; our prime threat are wholly oblivious the the modern geopolitical realities of the day. Some of them willfully so, as an ad hoc salve for the but hurt that has plagued them for going on two years now...

The CIA does not agree. The Russians have a nuclear arsenal that is more than 10 times the size of China's. The Russians have more advanced weapons across the the entire field of modern military weapons. Russia has greater military power projection capabilities beyond is borders than China does. Russia's behavior also shows they were willing to engage in activities that break international law and are a threat to the world. Its not China that has invaded and annexed the territory of another country recently through military invasion, it is Russia that has done that. Russia was the primary actor in trying to influence the 2016 election, not China.

Okay the situation is that is the current FBI Director Christopher Wray basically saying that the Russia is a Threat shit is just that it's shit, Russia might be some other type of threat but they are NOT THE GREATEST threat which is what all the Unhinged Leftists, the MSM and the Leftist Partisans Comey and Brennan are pushing, Comey now a Leftist Partisan considering he's been Tweeting saying to vote for the Democrats.

The reason why the China threat is always played down is because The Clinton's have an extensive record with the COMMUNIST Chinese, including Bill allowing the Chinese to steal Top Secret American Military Secrets, the majority of China's Air Force and Navy hard equipment, including missiles where manufactured entirely from stolen blueprints of the American Military equivalents.

The CIA does not agree. The Russians have a nuclear arsenal that is more than 10 times the size of China's. The Russians have more advanced weapons across the the entire field of modern military weapons. Russia has greater military power projection capabilities beyond is borders than China does. Russia's behavior also shows they were willing to engage in activities that break international law and are a threat to the world. Its not China that has invaded and annexed the territory of another country recently through military invasion, it is Russia that has done that. Russia was the primary actor in trying to influence the 2016 election, not China.

If Russia has all those advanced weapons why aren't they already using them in Syria?

Is that the same CIA that insisted Saddam Hussein had WMD which was illustrated he did not, but the CIA just vomited up that he did so GWB and his Lapdog Tony Blair had an excuse to invade Iraq and bomb to DEATH approx ONE MILLION innocent Iraqi men, women and children. Is it that same CIA? Oh that's right yes it is that same CIA.

Its not China that has invaded and annexed the territory of another country recently through military invasion,

No, China merely annexed and invaded the international waters of the South China Sea, the most important trade waters on the planet.

You contradict Christopher Wray. He wants us to deal with Russia “very aggressively”, while you want us to be their allies.

Wray acknowledged the seriousness of the Russian threat, saying that the U.S. has to deal with it “very aggressively.”

“There are certainly other countries that…have their own ways of influencing our public opinion, our politicians, our business community. But there’s no question that Russia has been by far the most aggressive actor in the space we’re talking about right now,” he said of Russia’s campaign-related efforts.

• Banned

You contradict Christopher Wray. He wants us to deal with Russia “very aggressively”, while you want us to be their allies.

Wray acknowledged the seriousness of the Russian threat, saying that the U.S. has to deal with it “very aggressively.”

“There are certainly other countries that…have their own ways of influencing our public opinion, our politicians, our business community. But there’s no question that Russia has been by far the most aggressive actor in the space we’re talking about right now,” he said of Russia’s campaign-related efforts.
Do you really thing Mr. Wray gives a damn what I think? Are you that deluded? Politicians always say things.

Forum List

Back