China bans veils and abnormal beards to combat extremism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
China Bans Veils and ‘Abnormal’ Beards to Combat Extremism
China has banned wearing veils as part of a major crackdown on what it sees as religious extremism in the western province of Xinjiang. The measure, which comes into effect Saturday, also bans “abnormal” beards and names, as well as other “extremist signs.” Forcing others to wear veils is also forbidden. Xinjiang, China’s westernmost region, is home to the Uighurs, a Muslim group which claims to face discrimination from the Han Chinese.

=========================================================================

And we have communist morons here who think Trump is Hitler. This is the perfect example of just how little those communist bastards are. Antifa, some of the far left gays, the far left fake liberals. these dumb sob's have no idea wth a real communist Country is like and if the morons keep it up soon we're going to be just like them. Same goes for the morons who stand at air ports holding retard signs saying " let them in". Even China doesn't want them.

They are causing problems in Indonesia and China's been battling the rabid ones for awhile now.

• Banned
This happened two years ago. How is that current events?
Should be in the Asia forum.

Yeah i'm in such a dam habit of doing current events it wasn't until after I posted it I said awww dam it .. oh well. They should have it where you can change the category or section whatever we call it , but be able to move it ourselves, then again I guess things could end up all over the place that way.

Forum List

Back