Malaysia set to attract more visitors from India

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
But Malaysia has to learn to act a bit more civilized.

---

PETALING JAYA: Namaste, India! The traditional greeting will be given all out for India, as Malaysia eyes a slice of its lucrative tourism market with an easier and cheaper new visa scheme.

This comes as the Indian tourism market is projected by the United Nations’ World Tourism Organisation to reach 50 million outbound tours by the year 2020. Total outbound spending is expected to cross the US$28bil (RM123.9bil) mark.

The scheme, scheduled to be announced during Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak’s official trip to India, would see Indian tourists paying only US$20 (RM88.50) as a processing fee for a 15-day visa to Malaysia. The visa is free.

It was reported that the company previously managing the e-visa applications charged an additional RM270 per application apart from the RM108 payable to the Malaysian and Indian governments, making the total fees RM378.

Read more at New visa scheme set to attract more visitors from India - Nation | The Star Online

I was on the "tourist" island of Penang, Malaysia. I saw many Saudi tourist (my best guess). Full 100% Jet-Black Polyester? Burka in all that sun and heat. Eating ice cream, or even McDonalds. Lift, lick, close flap, repeat.

Man always walking ahead with the kids. Women trail behind like a herd of cattle in those suits. All you could see is the eyes darting around. The one I was with said "do not look at them"......"he will beat them when they get home". I had to look to see the ice cream eating. Those men got it made. Get back to hotel, I'll have that one. Those Beeatch' in full compliance mode. Hmmmmm, let me think. I will have that one tonight. You, do what I say. You others, do the housework.

Forum List

Back