chill map

Sorry about that, Sarge. Straight hetereosexual, and married to the same woman for 37 years.

Elvis is the one with the fixation on male genitals.

And 43 F here in Portland, Oregon at 5 in the morning.

Sorry about that, Sarge. Straight hetereosexual, and married to the same woman for 37 years.

Elvis is the one with the fixation on male genitals.

And 43 F here in Portland, Oregon at 5 in the morning.

Have no fear Global warming will be along anytime now to fix that.

There you have it...its unanimous

There is no global warming. As long as it continues to get cold in the winter you are not going to convince me that global warming exists

There you have it...its unanimous

There is no global warming. As long as it continues to get cold in the winter you are not going to convince me that global warming exists

The earth has warmed a blazing 1 degree in 100 years, no more then was expected of it. There is NO evidence that runaway global warming is occurring or will occur. Which is the ONLY boggy man the warmers have. In fact since 1998 there has been no warming at all. 11 years and no noticeable increase in temperature. Yet we are subjected to the insane ramblings of the likes of you.

And to recap the warmers all INSISTED that the Sun had NOTHING to do with the warming that did occur from 1980 to 1998. BUT now want us to believe that the sun is the reason NO temperatures have risen since 1998. Can not have it both ways.

its 7 degrees and 5;45 am....i can say what i want...doesnt have to be true now does it?

so your a conservative dickhead with good ideas lol...

hell in this cold i would fuck a conservative to stay warm
We do pack a lot of heat.

easy there elvis lets remember my age...and yours....your sweet but still the age of what...my son?
If you're both consenting adults and you both close your eyes....:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back