Children were killed and not a peep from the liberal media

The police still don't know the motive. They do not know if this was a gang shooting or a maniac on a shooting spree.

Your topic title is wrong. No one was killed, much less plural "children". That is probably why it did not make a big splash in the media.

It is wrong to ASSUME it did not make a big splash because the victims were black. The reason is probably because no one was killed.

Get your facts straight before building strawmen fallacies.

Last edited:
The police still don't know the motive. They do not know if this was a gang shooting or a maniac on a shooting spree.

Your topic title is wrong. No one was killed, much less plural "children". That is probably why it did not make a big splash in the media.

It is wrong to ASSUME it did not make a big splash because the victims were black. The reason is probably because no one was killed.

and another lovebear thread has ended....

So in the future when the left argues about firearms wounding children we can just ignore it, cause after all that is what you are doing here, or claiming should be done.

No more threads on accidental shootings that did not kill, no more statistics on children wounded by firearms. All of it is unimportant, according to you?

So in the future when the left argues about firearms wounding children we can just ignore it, cause after all that is what you are doing here, or claiming should be done.

No more threads on accidental shootings that did not kill, no more statistics on children wounded by firearms. All of it is unimportant, according to you?

Wow. You doubled down on the strawman fallacies!

Pretty ballsy, I must say.

Lovebears made shit up. And then she made up a whole thought train of what the "liberal media" was thinking and why they didn't report her made up shit.

I called her on her BULLSHIT. Plain and simple.

Don't read more into it than that, folks.

I guess they only care when it helps their agenda. But because this is black on black crime in Chicago , where the gun laws are the strictest in the country not a word.A Mass Shooting Just Occurred Involving Children, but... | BuzzPoBuzzPo

"Children are Killed"? Why two lies in one title from Lovebear. How..........usual. :eusa_whistle:

BuzzPo is a strange site..................

"Just recently, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel created a long list of ridiculous restrictions, virtually making it impossible for gun shops to ever open up in his city. Yet, year after year Chicago leads the nation in gang violence and murders".

Last edited:

Dude, he quoted you saying that

Dude, he quoted you saying that

Nope. I did not say that. You are attributing thoughts to me I do not have.

I was stating a reality. Shootings occur so frequently in America that this one is not noteworthy. There are no unusual elements to it. So that is probably the reason it did not make a big splash in the media.

An anti-gun "nut" can and probably would argue that a few kids can be wounded in a shooting and not get a lot of media coverage is evidence that gun violence is out of control in America.

A pro-gun "nut" can argue that even though Chicago has some of the toughest gun restrictions in America, it still has a lot of gun violence, and therefore gun restrictions don't work.

Round and round and round ad infinitum.

But, first and foremost, we need to GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT. There is a shit ton of GENUINE evidence of media bias. We don't need retards making shit up and obliterating our integrity.

it IS sad; left-wing nutjobs cant find their outrage when young Black Americans being killed unless the killer is less than Black; which is like 4% of the time

why should left-wing nutjobs care when they'll get their votes anyway?

Ohh look 4 shot none dead and yet THIS is news worthy. I wonder what the difference is?

Seattle police: 4 victims in university shooting

Great example. The liberal media also spent more time assuming that there would be some kind of violence at the tea parties and were so damn disappointed when there wasn't. Yet, when violence was rampant in the OWS rallies, it was ignored.

Yes, it matters whether it helps the agenda or not. If it doesn't help or contradicts the current talking points, it will be ignored and anyone who brings it up will be attacked.

Gun violence only counts if people die, according to the sentiment here. There have been plenty of dead people, including children, who died at the hands of other minorities, but the media avoids covering it. You'd think people being shot at would be discussed in the media, and it would be IF it had happened in Texas. The liberals have carefully avoided all discussion on the violence in the city of Chicago because they own the place and it's a grand display of all their policies at work. And it's not working, so we don't talk about it.

Forum List

Back