Children have lost hope.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CHILDREN HAVE LOST HOPE.

Our children have lost hope in the future because of the turmoil this country is in. They don’t see a future at the end of their years of education. Why should they put for an effort, time and money to prepare for a job when there are no jobs. Children are seeing their parent losing their jobs that spent years in school for and they are losing hope for any future for them after graduation college. Where is the incentive for children to learn? Some have made up their minds before high school that years of education is a waste of time and money when jobs will not be there for them and the only jobs that will be available for them is flipping hamburgers because Happy Meals will always sell when their math and science will not. Teachers are losing their jobs and children at one time wanted to be teachers. Students with teaching credentials are leaving the country to find jobs.
The reason children are failing in school is because they do not see a future for them in learning and preparing for the future. They know there are no jobs because their parent are losing theirs. I know a half dozen children that have graduated college and cannot find jobs in their field. They were once told they cannot find a jobs if they do not have a college education. 8 million illegal aliens are working and they do not have a college degree.
Children have lost hope and we don‘t have any to offer them.

Parents made a pact with the devil when they suppoirted the government K12 schools because they're "free". They also paid no attention to the destruction of universities by the left wing, obediently handing over ever-increasing tuition fees. At some point, ordinary people are going to have to rouse themselves and take notice that this country is in a rapid decline because the leftwing has destroyed nearly everything of value in this country: the schools, the economy, the church, the nuclear family, marriage, fetuses, the military, the media, and now the healthcare system.

Don't worry while your children give up, mine will fight on. While your children see 20% unemployment, mine see 80% employment. My kids will be fighting like mad to get good grades, be polite and personable, respectful to those around them and will have little tolerance for the lazy and criminal. While your kids turn to WoW and weed, my children will thrive on competition and will never quit. They'll serve in the military, attend college, help others, and effect social change.

What are your kids doing again?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

My kids embody this quote, as do I.

The problem is that everybody has been concentrating on EMPLOYMENT for the last 50 years.

What if everyone had been taught to concentrate on NET WORTH?

Manufacturing junk designed to become obsolete does create EMPLOYMENT. Then it falls apart and has to be replaced.

So our genius economists have been ignoring the DEPRECIATION of all of the junk for decades. Now we have the planned obsolescence of computer software. The economists don't talk about that either.

If you make the software really inefficient then people need to buy more powerful hardware with gigabytes of RAM. Employment is a treadmill for the lower classes. Curious how the schools have not made 700 year old double-entry accounting mandatory in the last 50 years. Never even hear them discuss something so simple.

Fifth graders can learn accounting as well as collegians

psik

Forum List

Back