Children crusaders of Lord Army

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Child Soldiers, Commuting Kids And The LRA In Northern Uganda

Jacob Acaye was 11 years old when he was abducted by the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a notorious militia group in Northern Uganda. They killed his brother, and threatened the same fate if he tried to escape. The LRA has abducted thousands of children, forcing them to become child soldiers or sex slaves. They are victims of unfathomable violence, death and torture. Free kids often commute at night to avoid capture. What is it like to be a child soldier, or a night commuter? If the kids get free, what is their future? Do they ever feel joy again? Jacob brings us his firsthand account. We'll also learn the history of the LRA, and how they might be stopped.

those protestant fighters have entered Sudan this month!

“I just don’t understand why we cannot end this scourge,” said Hillary Clinton in February, dismayed and perplexed at why the Lord’s Resistance Army is still spilling blood on the soil of central Africa. The question troubles many a sympathetic soul.

The attack did little more than kick the hornet’s nest. Kony’s men massacred nearly 900 civilians in four weeks as a bloody show of strength. Then, his small, highly mobile squads spread out north and west in the Congo, South Sudan and the Central African Republic
Uganda LRA | Joseph Kony | Children Soldiers
I hope one day that Nato will transfer their troops from Afghanistan to Africa.
LRA%20Child%20Soldier.jpg

Last edited:
Lord's Resistance Army (LRA)

You do know there are many who use the word 'Lord's' as their title but are not in any way of the Lord? Not to mention we do not know what 'Lord' they are referring to. Many different people have different ideas what/who their Lord is. You can not just assume this is the Biblical Lord that they mean in their title. Nor can you assume any group is a christian group just because they use the title 'christian'. Anyone can see the works of groups to see if they are truly a 'christian' group or if they are just hiding behind the name or title of 'christian'.

Society breaks down and such things happen.

Children have always made excellent cannon fodder.

Lord's Resistance Army (LRA)

You do know there are many who use the word 'Lord's' as their title but are not in any way of the Lord? Not to mention we do not know what 'Lord' they are referring to. Many different people have different ideas what/who their Lord is. You can not just assume this is the Biblical Lord that they mean in their title. Nor can you assume any group is a christian group just because they use the title 'christian'. Anyone can see the works of groups to see if they are truly a 'christian' group or if they are just hiding behind the name or title of 'christian'.

Can I assume you apply the same reasoning to terrorist and militant groups that use the words Muslim or Islam?

Child Soldiers, Commuting Kids And The LRA In Northern Uganda

Jacob Acaye was 11 years old when he was abducted by the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a notorious militia group in Northern Uganda. They killed his brother, and threatened the same fate if he tried to escape. The LRA has abducted thousands of children, forcing them to become child soldiers or sex slaves. They are victims of unfathomable violence, death and torture. Free kids often commute at night to avoid capture. What is it like to be a child soldier, or a night commuter? If the kids get free, what is their future? Do they ever feel joy again? Jacob brings us his firsthand account. We'll also learn the history of the LRA, and how they might be stopped.

those protestant fighters have entered Sudan this month!

“I just don’t understand why we cannot end this scourge,” said Hillary Clinton in February, dismayed and perplexed at why the Lord’s Resistance Army is still spilling blood on the soil of central Africa. The question troubles many a sympathetic soul.

The attack did little more than kick the hornet’s nest. Kony’s men massacred nearly 900 civilians in four weeks as a bloody show of strength. Then, his small, highly mobile squads spread out north and west in the Congo, South Sudan and the Central African Republic
Uganda LRA | Joseph Kony | Children Soldiers
I hope one day that Nato will transfer their troops from Afghanistan to Africa.
LRA%20Child%20Soldier.jpg

Yes, I hope they do as well because this Christian minister from Pennsylvania has been fighting them without a lot of assistance and has set up an orphanage for the children that he rescues from them. All out of his own pocket and his own time.

rev-sam-childers.jpg

Reverand Sam Childers with a Sudanese boy whose father, mother and brother were killed by rebels. The boy was also shot three times and left for dead. Photo: Kevin Evans

If you really want to help, donate to his organization and to the orphanage that he has established over there.
Machine Gun Preacher Angels of East Africa

Put you money where your mouth is and do something to help.

Angels of East Africa homepage

Angels of East Africa is a humanitarian organization dedicated to rescuing, restoring, and enabling the children caught in the crossfire of rebel atrocities in South Sudan and Northern Uganda. Founded by Sam Childers, a Christian minister from Pennsylvania.

Sam… the machine gun preacher|Sunshine Coast Hinterland Times

Sam… the machine gun preacher
Wed, Nov 11, 2009
Community, Hinterland Life

Reverand Sam Childers is a former drug dealing, outlaw biker who now risks his life to rescue children in Southern Sudan from one of the world’s most wanted and vicious terrorists. He operates the biggest orphanage in an area so dangerous that few international aid groups dare enter.

For the last 12 years Rev. Childers has been battling to rescue children from horrific violence in one of the world’s most lawless areas in Sudan. A brutal terrorist, named Joseph Kony, and his rebel army known as the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) have been relentlessly terrorising thousands of innocent people. Under Kony’s direction the LRA ambushes unsuspecting villages, burns all the houses, then tortures, maims and kills the people.

Over 100,000 children have been captured and enslaved into Kony’s rebel army. These children are often forced to kill their parents or be killed themselves. Neither the government nor any of the international humanitarian organisations can protect these villagers because it’s too dangerous.

Rev. Childers, who’s been called the “Machine Gun Preacher”, is on a mission to rescue as many children as he can and put an end to Kony’s reign of terror. He fights on the front line of the war zone, at times sleeping in the bush with an AK-47 on one side and a bible on the other.

Rev Childers will make a one-off visit to the Hinterland this month, with a public presentation in Maleny on November 25.

To date he’s rescued over 1000 children and reunited 700 of them with their families. The other 300 children live in an orphanage that Rev. Childers built, where they are protected and rehabilitated to reclaim a semblance of their childhood.

newby, I never said that all Christians are terrorists. I just wonder why coalition is fighting taliban (which is not listed as terrorrist organization) and let those christian terrorists spreading terror over Africa??

lra-attack-map.jpg

newby, I never said that all Christians are terrorists. I just wonder why coalition is fighting taliban (which is not listed as terrorrist organization) and let those christian terrorists spreading terror over Africa??

lra-attack-map.jpg

You just don't get it, and you never will. The Taliban isn't a terrorist organization? :lol:
Why don't you do something to help? Where's the muslim effort to do something to help stop this atrocity?

lra-attack-map.jpg

You just don't get it, and you never will. The Taliban isn't a terrorist organization? :lol:
Why don't you do something to help? Where's the muslim effort to do something to help stop this atrocity?

were they a terrorist org or a government?

lra-attack-map.jpg

were they a terrorist org or a government?

Who? The Taliban? I'd say one and the same, I don't see one being exclusive of the other.

...how atheist scumbag leftist like Freeman are extremely antisemitic and antichristian, but protect radical Islam (the main culprit of the majority of the world's problems today) with such vigor!

They find one bad Christian group (the homo even mentioned them going inot Sudan, but didn't mention the Muslim genocidal manics ruling the Sudan). However, he will ignore the thousands of radical Islamic Groups, such as the Taliban, Somolian Pirates, Hezbollah, Hamas (who indoctinates children and straps bombs to their chest in a similar fashion), Chinese Separatist in China, Al Qaeda in Iraq, Nigeria Genocidal Muslims, Sudanese Juntas, Algeria Radical Muslims, Russian and Chechan murders Muslims and even Al Qaeda itself!

Your a fool without a shred of credability!:evil:

Because we don't have any major strategic or political interests in Sudan while we certainly do in Afghanistan.

...how atheist scumbag leftist like Freeman are extremely antisemitic and antichristian, but protect radical Islam (the main culprit of the majority of the world's problems today) with such vigor!

They find one bad Christian group (the homo even mentioned them going inot Sudan, but didn't mention the Muslim genocidal manics ruling the Sudan). However, he will ignore the thousands of radical Islamic Groups, such as the Taliban, Somolian Pirates, Hezbollah, Hamas (who indoctinates children and straps bombs to their chest in a similar fashion), Chinese Separatist in China, Al Qaeda in Iraq, Nigeria Genocidal Muslims, Sudanese Juntas, Algeria Radical Muslims, Russian and Chechan murders Muslims and even Al Qaeda itself!

Your a fool without a shred of credability!:evil:

I'm guessing Freeman is a muslim.

Funny, I see it the opposite way...Fundamentalist Christians loudly speaking against radical Islamic groups AND associating that with all Muslims (No, I'm not saying that all Fundamentalists, or all Christians, or everyone criticizing radical Islam does this), but at the same time disavow any radical Christian terrorists (including those who kill doctors who perform abortions) as not being real Christians.

I think what you're seeing is a reaction to the hypocrisy seen when it comes to this...the association of radical Islam with all Muslims, but dissacctiation of radical Christians from Christianity.

Funny, I see it the opposite way...Fundamentalist Christians loudly speaking against radical Islamic groups AND associating that with all Muslims (No, I'm not saying that all Fundamentalists, or all Christians, or everyone criticizing radical Islam does this), but at the same time disavow any radical Christian terrorists (including those who kill doctors who perform abortions) as not being real Christians.

I think what you're seeing is a reaction to the hypocrisy seen when it comes to this...the association of radical Islam with all Muslims, but dissacctiation of radical Christians from Christianity.

That might be true if they were radical christians, but they're not. They're not misinterpreting anything, there is nothing that calls for their behavior, nor have I seen them using scripture to justify it. You might want to do some research into who these people are before you speak on the subject.

Who cares if this group is Christian or not? Muslims are not any better because there are plenty of child soldiers in countries like Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Lebanon with Hezbollah etc. and why do you want US involvement in this matter? you complain about the US in Afghanistan but are ok with the US in Uganda or Sudan?

Of course you do because your a hypocritical far leftist! If a Jew or Christian farts in public, then its the greatest crime against humanity for Kikes and Jesus Freaks are monsters!

Yet if a Muslim walks into a restaurant and blows the place up, then the restaurant patrons must have brought it on some way, we can't blame the religion, we must just give into the radicals a little more and we must cut them some slack!

Fucking coward! :evil:

That might be true if they were radical christians, but they're not. They're not misinterpreting anything, there is nothing that calls for their behavior, nor have I seen them using scripture to justify it. You might want to do some research into who these people are before you speak on the subject.

I have. And you're proving my point.

I have. And you're proving my point.

Really? What point would that be? What scripture is Kony using to justify his violence?

Forum List

Back