Children crusaders of Lord Army

...how atheist scumbag leftist like Freeman are extremely antisemitic and antichristian, but protect radical Islam (the main culprit of the majority of the world's problems today) with such vigor!

Funny, I see it the opposite way...Fundamentalist Christians loudly speaking against radical Islamic groups AND associating that with all Muslims (No, I'm not saying that all Fundamentalists, or all Christians, or everyone criticizing radical Islam does this), but at the same time disavow any radical Christian terrorists (including those who kill doctors who perform abortions) as not being real Christians.

I think what you're seeing is a reaction to the hypocrisy seen when it comes to this...the association of radical Islam with all Muslims, but dissacctiation of radical Christians from Christianity.

Of course you do because your a hypocritical far leftist! If a Jew or Christian farts in public, then its the greatest crime against humanity for Kikes and Jesus Freaks are monsters!
I assume you have posts of mine to back this up? Oh, wait, you don't because I'm neither a far leftist nor a hypocrite.

Yet if a Muslim walks into a restaurant and blows the place up, then the restaurant patrons must have brought it on some way, we can't blame the religion, we must just give into the radicals a little more and we must cut them some slack!
No, I don't blame the religion, I blame the interpretation and the assholes who use it to justify their crimes. As an Army Reservist, when I've been on active duty, I've helped cause the arrest or deaths of many many terrorists and insurgents.

Fucking coward! :evil:
I was in Kuwait during the Gulf War and I just finished a tour of Afghanistan. What the fuck have you done?

...how atheist scumbag leftist like Freeman are extremely antisemitic and antichristian, but protect radical Islam (the main culprit of the majority of the world's problems today) with such vigor!

Funny, I see it the opposite way...Fundamentalist Christians loudly speaking against radical Islamic groups AND associating that with all Muslims (No, I'm not saying that all Fundamentalists, or all Christians, or everyone criticizing radical Islam does this), but at the same time disavow any radical Christian terrorists (including those who kill doctors who perform abortions) as not being real Christians.

I think what you're seeing is a reaction to the hypocrisy seen when it comes to this...the association of radical Islam with all Muslims, but dissacctiation of radical Christians from Christianity.

That might be true if they were radical christians, but they're not. They're not misinterpreting anything, there is nothing that calls for their behavior, nor have I seen them using scripture to justify it. You might want to do some research into who these people are before you speak on the subject.

So your saying the KKK, The National Alliance, and The Aryan Brotherhood are moderate Christian groups?

Was Martin Luther's "The Jews and Their Lies", a mainstream book? Or Radical?

That might be true if they were radical christians, but they're not. They're not misinterpreting anything, there is nothing that calls for their behavior, nor have I seen them using scripture to justify it. You might want to do some research into who these people are before you speak on the subject.

I have. And you're proving my point.

Really? What point would that be? What scripture is Kony using to justify his violence?

The point is that some people do bad things and they seek to justify it under guise of religion. They use their (nominal) religion as an excuse/justification to do their bad things. Because of numerous factors, the majority who do this are Muslims, but this is not a reflection on any Muslim who doesn't do bad things....just as the radical Buddhists in Burma are not reflective of all Buddhists, or the Hindus in India who have attacked other religions, or the Christians who have murdered or committed terrorist acts etc.

Claiming a religion, or using a religion to justify crap is not a fair example of the majority of that religion (with exceptions for the small cult-like groups such as World Church of the Creator or certain Islamic sects).

So your saying the KKK, The National Alliance, and The Aryan Brotherhood are moderate Christian groups?Was Martin Luther's "The Jews and Their Lies", a mainstream book? Or Radical?

Are you on drugs or something? :cuckoo: Would you like to show me where any of these groups or their religious claims have even been brought up here, let alone by me?

I have. And you're proving my point.

Really? What point would that be? What scripture is Kony using to justify his violence?

The point is that some people do bad things and they seek to justify it under guise of religion. They use their (nominal) religion as an excuse/justification to do their bad things. Because of numerous factors, the majority who do this are Muslims, but this is not a reflection on any Muslim who doesn't do bad things....just as the radical Buddhists in Burma are not reflective of all Buddhists, or the Hindus in India who have attacked other religions, or the Christians who have murdered or committed terrorist acts etc.

Claiming a religion, or using a religion to justify crap is not a fair example of the majority of that religion (with exceptions for the small cult-like groups such as World Church of the Creator or certain Islamic sects).

That's all well and good, and I agree, but that still doesn't make the LRA christians. If you educated yourself more about them, perhaps you would understand why.

Islamic terrorist groups are called 'islamic' because they claim they are acting on behalf of their religion. This is why I asked you for what scripture the LRA was using to supposedly justify their actions in the name of religion?

So your saying the KKK, The National Alliance, and The Aryan Brotherhood are moderate Christian groups?Was Martin Luther's "The Jews and Their Lies", a mainstream book? Or Radical?

Are you on drugs or something? :cuckoo: Would you like to show me where any of these groups or their religious claims have even been brought up here, let alone by me?

You made the outrageous claim there are no radical christians..

That's all well and good, and I agree, but that still doesn't make the LRA christians. If you educated yourself more about them, perhaps you would understand why.
They call themselves Christians. Anything else requires making definitive statements on what is or is not Christianity. Considering the huge number of Christian demoninations, and differing beliefs even within Christianity, there's really no good baseline. The LRA is an extreme group and definitely off the beaten path from most Christian denomoniations. But again, to say they're not Christian is pretty subjective. Of course, they are odd and different enough that they are certainly no more reflective of most Christians than the Unification Church which has also loosely called itself Christian.

[uqtoe]Islamic terrorist groups are called 'islamic' because they claim they are acting on behalf of their religion. This is why I asked you for what scripture the LRA was using to supposedly justify their actions in the name of religion?[/QUOTE]

They don't, but hten neither do many "Islamic" groups. Religion/nationality/cultural identity can become a murky thing to untangle. And certainly from dealing with the Taliban at the local level, religion doesn't mean a whole lot to them. It's about power and politics and drugs and not any real religious motivation for the majority of lower level Taliban. At most, calling themselves mujahadeen is an attempt at justification despite their lack of knowledge of the Qu'ran or any real religious motivation.

You made the outrageous claim there are no radical christians..

They're not following Christ's teachings when they engage in the behavior they do, so no, I do not recoginize them as christians. No one is perfect and every one sins, but to claim that you uphold a specific set of morals and beliefs and then you proceed blatantly go against them in the worst possible way, such as murder, just makes you a hypocrit.

They call themselves Christians. Anything else requires making definitive statements on what is or is not Christianity. Considering the huge number of Christian demoninations, and differing beliefs even within Christianity, there's really no good baseline. The LRA is an extreme group and definitely off the beaten path from most Christian denomoniations. But again, to say they're not Christian is pretty subjective. Of course, they are odd and different enough that they are certainly no more reflective of most Christians than the Unification Church which has also loosely called itself Christian.

[uqtoe]Islamic terrorist groups are called 'islamic' because they claim they are acting on behalf of their religion. This is why I asked you for what scripture the LRA was using to supposedly justify their actions in the name of religion?

They don't, but hten neither do many "Islamic" groups. Religion/nationality/cultural identity can become a murky thing to untangle. And certainly from dealing with the Taliban at the local level, religion doesn't mean a whole lot to them. It's about power and politics and drugs and not any real religious motivation for the majority of lower level Taliban. At most, calling themselves mujahadeen is an attempt at justification despite their lack of knowledge of the Qu'ran or any real religious motivation.

I don't care what they call themselves, it's their actions that tell who they truly are.

They find one bad Christian group (the homo even mentioned them going inot Sudan, but didn't mention the Muslim genocidal manics ruling the Sudan). However, he will ignore the thousands of radical Islamic Groups, such as the Taliban, Somolian Pirates, Hezbollah, Hamas (who indoctinates children and straps bombs to their chest in a similar fashion), Chinese Separatist in China, Al Qaeda in Iraq, Nigeria Genocidal Muslims, Sudanese Juntas, Algeria Radical Muslims, Russian and Chechan murders Muslims and even Al Qaeda itself!

Your a fool without a shred of credability!:evil:

in my part I never meet such blind right monger and bigot like you who defend israeli criminals and warriors!

They find one bad Christian group (the homo even mentioned them going inot Sudan, but didn't mention the Muslim genocidal manics ruling the Sudan). However, he will ignore the thousands of radical Islamic Groups, such as the Taliban, Somolian Pirates, Hezbollah, Hamas (who indoctinates children and straps bombs to their chest in a similar fashion), Chinese Separatist in China, Al Qaeda in Iraq, Nigeria Genocidal Muslims, Sudanese Juntas, Algeria Radical Muslims, Russian and Chechan murders Muslims and even Al Qaeda itself!

Your a fool without a shred of credability!:evil:

in my part I never meet such blind right monger and bigot like you who defend israeli criminals and warriors!

Any insult from you is music to my ears! Keep up it pussy!

Who cares if this group is Christian or not? Muslims are not any better because there are plenty of child soldiers in countries like Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Lebanon with Hezbollah etc. and why do you want US involvement in this matter? you complain about the US in Afghanistan but are ok with the US in Uganda or Sudan?

LRA are far more dangerous than Alqaeda, they killed more than 250.000 persons!!

newby, I never said that all Christians are terrorists. I just wonder why coalition is fighting taliban (which is not listed as terrorrist organization) and let those christian terrorists spreading terror over Africa??

lra-attack-map.jpg

You just don't get it, and you never will. The Taliban isn't a terrorist organization? :lol:
Why don't you do something to help? Where's the muslim effort to do something to help stop this atrocity?

They are considered rebels, never terrorists. They don't target civilians

State Department: Taliban is not a terrorist organization
A new State Department report designating terrorist organizations notably excludes one group: the Taliban. The U.S. has been fighting a war in Afghanistan for almost a decade aimed at “defeating the Taliban,” Taliban members repeatedly have threatened and killed American citizens and lawmakers have increased pressure on State to add the Taliban to the list.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/08/10/s...s-not-a-terrorist-organization/#ixzz16321ijEh
Read more: State Department: Taliban is not a terrorist organization | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Last edited:
Lord's Resistance Army (LRA)

You do know there are many who use the word 'Lord's' as their title but are not in any way of the Lord? Not to mention we do not know what 'Lord' they are referring to. Many different people have different ideas what/who their Lord is. You can not just assume this is the Biblical Lord that they mean in their title. Nor can you assume any group is a christian group just because they use the title 'christian'. Anyone can see the works of groups to see if they are truly a 'christian' group or if they are just hiding behind the name or title of 'christian'.

Can I assume you apply the same reasoning to terrorist and militant groups that use the words Muslim or Islam?

I apply the same reasoning I posted when it comes to all groups with titles that imply they are for their 'god'.

Forum List

Back