Children, babies killed in Russian airstrikes

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Horror as children and babies are among 14 people killed and 20 injured in Russian airstrikes on rebel-held areas of Syria
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Latest airstrike comes as the US-led coalition said it was assessing reports its own strikes killed 26 civilians
  • Coalition warplanes have been carrying out strikes in Syria since September 2014 and Russian planes this year

Read more: Children and babies among 14 killed in Russian airstrikes in Syria
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just as the right in the US wants, Pooting is killing innocents instead of going after terrorists. RWNJs are thrilled that coalition strikes has also killed innocents but they have said they are in favor of "carpet bombing" innocent people.

Last I knew, Pooting isn't arming terrorists in his own country so I guess that's one good thing you could say about him.

Meanwhile, Obama led more strikes against ISIL and is still far in the lead in terms of actually killing ISIL terrorists. More than 65 countries are following his lead but of the almost 10K coalition strikes, more than 7000 have been by the US.

As we all know, Obama has killed more terrorists than anyoone in the world.

Horror as children and babies are among 14 people killed and 20 injured in Russian airstrikes on rebel-held areas of Syria
  • Latest airstrike comes as the US-led coalition said it was assessing reports its own strikes killed 26 civilians
  • Coalition warplanes have been carrying out strikes in Syria since September 2014 and Russian planes this year

Just as the right in the US wants, Pooting is killing innocents instead of going after terrorists. RWNJs are thrilled that coalition strikes has also killed innocents but they have said they are in favor of "carpet bombing" innocent people.

Last I knew, Pooting isn't arming terrorists in his own country so I guess that's one good thing you could say about him.

Meanwhile, Obama led more strikes against ISIL and is still far in the lead in terms of actually killing ISIL terrorists. More than 65 countries are following his lead but of the almost 10K coalition strikes, more than 7000 have been by the US.

75% of Obama's 7000 came back fully loaded having NEVER dropped a bomb. So his REAL credit is about 1,700 TOTAL. Its not the numbers of flights you idiot its the number of strikes.
Putin is killing muslims and I have no wish for our people being there sorting them out. YOU are nothing but a damn war monger and it shows.

They are battling ISIS who have just regained some territory in Aleppo. You really need to learn your shit before you post. Unfortunately there will be civilian casualties but they cannot allow Aleppo to be kept in the grip of ISIS again.

Plus the Syrian Army was just able to seize an important highway in this battle. There's a huge battle going on.

Now as to your 7000. Only 25 % dropped a bomb. It's been a dog and pony show by Obama of epic proportions.

As to your coalition. It's bullshit. Turkey has been bombing the Shia Kurds and invading the northern part of Syria with Sunni Kurds AND buying ISIS oil.

And SA led mission just took out 130 at a wedding this fall in Yemen where just last year there was an American drone strike that killed a number of people at another wedding.

"The major Arab powers once deemed essential to the fight against the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq have largely pulled back from the U.S.-led military campaign, undercutting the Obama administration’s claims about the depth and reach of the coalition it has built with allies in the region.

The Obama administration consistently touts the “65-nation coalition” it has assembled to fight the group also known as ISIS, ISIL and Daesh — but critics say that fewer than a dozen nations today are contributing anything significant to the campaign."

And behind closed doors, administration and military officials admit that air support from such key Arab allies as Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) — something the White House once touted as an unprecedented and essential part of the coalition — has all but evaporated."

One Pentagon official directly involved in the counter-Islamic State fight told The Washington Times that the Saudis haven’t flown a mission against the group in nearly three months. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said that Bahrain is still involved, but confirmed that Jordan stopped flying sorties against the extremists in August and the UAE hasn’t flown one since March."

Obama anti-ISIS coalition crumbles as Arab allies focus elsewhere

Obama anti-ISIS coalition crumbles as Arab allies focus elsewhere

Only 14 people killed in airstrikes on Syrian jihadists? It's estimated that U.S. led NATO airstrikes killed about 300 people during Bill Clinton's splendid little war to deflect attention from his sexual perversion. The left thought it was great fun to bomb Europe again as long as a democrat was in charge.

Assad's trying to save his people from ISIS. Sadly lives will be lost. There's a war going on after all.

"Forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad have recaptured a vital route into the besieged second city of Aleppo from the militant group Islamic State (IS) - also known as Isis. The road represents the only supply route into the city linking government-held areas to the south including Hama and Homs with neighbourhoods of the city held by Assad's forces.

Isis had captured the Aleppo-Khanasser-Ithriya-Al-Salmiyeh road last month (October 2015), but have been driven back by government troops with the help of Iranian troops and Lebanese Hezbollah forces and aided by Russian air strikes. Assad's forces are now trying to break a siege of Kweires military airport in the east of Aleppo according to Reuters.

The capture of the road by Isis meant Aleppo - Syria's second largest city - was under a state of siege. Aleppo, which had a population of two million before the civil war began in 2011, has been devastated by the conflict, with thousands of civilians killed or injured and many more forced to flee the country for Europe and other countries in the Middle East."

Syrian civil war: Assad's army recapture vital route into Aleppo from Isis

Wish the OP thought more of late term abortions in this country. Talk about HORROR.................

This is a War....and people and babies die in Wars..................You want to look at the War there..........show the pics of those being beheaded and then used as a soccer ball in a bag afterwards. You want Horror.....look at the Rape, Torture, and Genocide of ISIS. If you want Horror.......look at those heads on Pikes via ISIS again.................

This is a War............Wars kill every damned thing before it's all said and done.............The best way to stop the Horror is for a side to WIN and END IT.

75% of Obama's 7000 came back fully loaded having NEVER dropped a bomb. So his REAL credit is about 1,700 TOTAL. Its not the numbers of flights you idiot its the number of strikes.
Putin is killing muslims and I have no wish for our people being there sorting them out. YOU are nothing but a damn war monger and it shows.
You don't know what you are talking about. An air strike means a bomb or missile has been dropped or fired at a target. It if for some reason the bomb or missile is not launched the mission is classified as a sortie, not an air strike. The coalition has conducted 59,015 sorties as of Dec. 1. The aircraft that returned without dropping bombs or launching missiles are listed in that number, not as completed air strikes.

You don't know what you are talking about. An air strike means a bomb or missile has been dropped or fired at a target. It if for some reason the bomb or missile is not launched the mission is classified as a sortie, not an air strike. The coalition has conducted 59,015 sorties as of Dec. 1. The aircraft that returned without dropping bombs or launching missiles are listed in that number, not as completed air strikes.

Only 8573 strikes. Out of almost 60,000 sorties. Were they just dropping refugee application forms or what the hell were they doing on the other 50,442 flights?

Only 8573 strikes. Out of almost 60,000 sorties. Were they just dropping refugee application forms or what the hell were they doing on the other 50,442 flights?

Causing global warming

You have no concept of what is involved with making one air strike. You probably think an aircraft just takes off and searches for a target to bomb.

My bold

The US Air Force Is Running Out Of Bombs And Missiles In The Fight Against ISIS
By Aaron Mamiit, Tech Times | December 7, 7:43 PM
<<snip>>
American military aircraft have launched over 75 percent of the total 8,556 airstrikes against ISIS in Syria and Iraq. In November alone, 65 percent of the coalition airstrike attacks in Syria and Iraq saw one or more aircraft use munitions, which is a significant improvement from the summer when half of the aircraft were returning from the missions still with complete munitions onboard.
<<snip>>

U.S. pilots have used their weapons in less than 50 percent of the almost 18,000 sorties carried out from the beginning of the year until the end of October, which is already up compared to the figure of the pilots firing their weapons in only about 33 percent of the sorties last year.

The US Air Force Is Running Out Of Bombs And Missiles In The Fight Against ISIS

I guarantee Russian aircraft are not coming back fully loaded half the time. Sounds like the dear leader is also loosening the rules of engagement somewhat, that or intel is getting better.

Ya know this shit don't make any sense......

On one hand we are told half the bombs are not being dropped

On the other hand I heard that we are running out of missiles and bombs and the military is bitching at Obama

So who is telling the truth?

How embarrassing. Our once mighty nation is running out of missiles and bombs?
I tend to believe the military bitching about it because look how many military leaders have been kicked to the curb for speaking out since asshole has been in office.

Ya know this shit don't make any sense......

On one hand we are told half the bombs are not being dropped

On the other hand I heard that we are running out of missiles and bombs and the military is bitching at Obama

So who is telling the truth?

Chances are? They are all lying.

Forum List

Back