Children are being held in cages, like animals
First glimpse of immigrant children at holding facility

What have we become?

We've become animals????

Human - Wikipedia

Human

"
Kingdom: Animalia"

This isn't the issue, the issue is that humans treat other animals really badly.
As you ignore the great post by Syke.............which shows the entire is a FRAUD....................

but you continue anyway.

Since when has "entire" been a noun?
Was supposed to say entire thread...........so give me a ticket.........and move on.

And why should I give you a break? You've admitted you don't give a shit about anything other than what you've made up or accepted from other people without even thinking about it.
LOL

Who the hell cares what you think............so now you are the grammar police..........whatever floats your boat.

Did you miss the posts that this entire OP is a Fraud.................did you............using pictures from Obama time frame and saying it's Trumps.....

The OP lied...............and you continue.

Children are being held in cages, like animals
First glimpse of immigrant children at holding facility

What have we become?
That is sad. But isn't this the legacy of liberals that like to co-opt the entire immigration process? We don't want illegals here to begin with. And we certainly don't want entire states given over to them without our consent. So well, this is the unintended consequence of sanctuary cities. These poor dumb bastards think they can drag their kids into this and they are so cynical, YOU are so cynical, to make their KIDS into human shields? That is totally shameful on so many levels.

We've become animals????

Human - Wikipedia

Human

"
Kingdom: Animalia"

This isn't the issue, the issue is that humans treat other animals really badly.
As you ignore the great post by Syke.............which shows the entire is a FRAUD....................

but you continue anyway.

Was supposed to say entire thread...........so give me a ticket.........and move on.

And why should I give you a break? You've admitted you don't give a shit about anything other than what you've made up or accepted from other people without even thinking about it.
LOL

Who the hell cares what you think............so now you are the grammar police..........whatever floats your boat.

Did you miss the posts that this entire OP is a Fraud.................did you............using pictures from Obama time frame and saying it's Trumps.....

Exactly. You don't care what others think. So why are you here?

but you continue anyway.

LOL

Exactly. You don't care what others think. So why are you here?
To state my opinions............and on this issue...........the entire OP is a LIE...............

So now you attack me over the LIE............how quaint.

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

THESE PICTURES AND EVEN THE HEADLINE " First peek: Immigrant children flood detention center" ARE FROM AN ARTICLE AND PHOTOS PUBLISHED BY THE NEWS WEBSITE AZCentral, ON June 18, 2014 , and Updated ON Dec. 9, 2016 - ALL DURING OBAMA'S ADMINISTRATION.

i KNOW YOU PEOPLE HATE ME ALREADY FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH, BUT I ONLY SIGNED UP TO SAY THIS AND I CAN'T POST LINKS. BUT YOU CAN CHECK azcentral WEBSITE AND LOOK FOR THE HEADLINE QUOTED ABOVE IF THE SCREENSHOT BELOW IS NOT ENOUGH TO PROVE THAT THIS ALL HAPPENED DURING THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND WAS BROUGHT UP NOW AS IF THIS HAPPENED UNDER TRUMP

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FAKE NEWS.

Attachments

• screenshot-azcentraL.jpeg
    screenshot-azcentraL.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
That's awful! They need to be sent home, immediately!!!
That would be the same "Catch & Release" you accused Obama of doing. So now you get to pay for their food, shelter, utilities, education, healthcare, legal, security, etc.

That would be the same "Catch & Release" you accused Obama of doing.

Sending them home means to their country of origin.
Load them into a C-130, buh-bye.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/07/trump-wants-border-detention-facilities/

President Trump is pushing for new detention facilities along the border and an end to the Obama administration’s “catch-and-release” policy on illegal immigrants.

The federal government currently uses 109 facilities across the country to hold about 40,000 immigrants threatened with deportation, including six in New Jersey and one in upstate Orange County.

We are SO concerned with the welfare of Mexican kids, when poor American have lost their jobs and homes to these Mexicans...And what about their kids? Why be concerned with these interlopers Turn your turn our eyes to our own poor dispossessed. Don't blame THEM, don't bash THEM, don't ignore THEM. Help them , and for starters, stop enabling illegal aliens. They made their bed, they chose to immigrate illegally and their offspring can't shield them from THAT.

AG Sessions Directs Immigration Judges to Stop Delaying Cases

The decision to end administrative closures will likely speed up the processing time of cases.

"No attorney general has delegated such broad authority, and legal or policy arguments do not justify it. I therefore hold that immigration judges and the Board [of Immigration Appeals] lack this authority except where a previous regulation or settlement agreement has expressly conferred it," AG Sessions said.

Between FY2012 and FY2017, the backlog held more than 350,000 cases. Of those cases, immigration judges pushed more than 215,000 to the list of administrative closures. In order to avoid overwhelming immigration courts, AG Sessions' ruling will not reopen all 350,000 cases list immediately.

"Attorney General Sessions is doing what should have been done long ago, which is trying to ensure that illegal aliens are actually found deportable, then removed from the United States, rather than leaving them here in limbo, still illegal but living under color of law," NumbersUSA Government Relations Manager Rosemary Jenks said.

Capacity 40000............numbers being detained 300000 a year...........

A No Vacancy sign is needed.

350000 back log of cases overwhelming the courts for deportation hearings.

There isn't enough manpower................not enough courts...........not enough judges.....not enough beds.........
Without more money spent on this...............the situation you see in this thread will continue.........so we pony up or stfu on these conditions in this thread.

Democraps openly REFUSED FUNDING on immigration upgrades and the wall...........So who's dang fault is it really.

PATHETIC...........is the Politicians who haven't done a damn thing to fix these things for decades.

Trump's America is looking more and more like a third world country.

Well, we're the same country that put Japanese people in concentration camps and enslaved brown people, so not sure why anyone would be shocked by this
Here's an idea, turn them over to MS13, you know the default of the left. After all, all cultures are equal. Then these children could help immigrant communities by generating wealth with their bodies. It will certainly make the left feel better or at least make a couple of extra buck..

Forum List

Back