childhood foods that are bad for ya..but you still eat them?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
you know what i am talking about......

i strive to serve my family good solid foods....i am careful of what i buy..checking labels...for country of origin...etc....i know my seafoods..what is good and what is not....i am picky about my meats....

yet when it comes to hot dogs....dont be showing me them kosher things....or them all meat things....i want my hot dogs...red....

DSC_0008-1.jpg

fry em or grill them till the blister and turn black...slap them on a grilled bun ....cover em with onions....life is good....apparently so is red dye #4

you know what i am talking about......

i strive to serve my family good solid foods....i am careful of what i buy..checking labels...for country of origin...etc....i know my seafoods..what is good and what is not....i am picky about my meats....

yet when it comes to hot dogs....dont be showing me them kosher things....or them all meat things....i want my hot dogs...red....

DSC_0008-1.jpg

fry em or grill them till the blister and turn black...slap them on a grilled bun ....cover em with onions....life is good....apparently so is red dye #4

I don't care what color they start out, so long as when they come off the grill, they're damned near black.

Forum List

Back