Child arrested for sharing photo of toy gun on social media that he got for his birthday

If the parents chose to sue, they could take the police and school district for quite a bit of money.

Good. He shouldnt threaten people with the image of being shot by a gun. What kind of shitty parent allows their child to do such a thing after all these school shootings?
Do you like how he worded it? He says he was arrested for sharing a photo. Was he threatening people online?

Child Arrested for Sharing Photo of Toy Gun on Social Media That He Got for His Birthday
Woodbridge, Connecticut – A teenage boy was arrested and detained for the crime of posting a photo on social media of a toy gun he received as a birthday gift. Despite the fact that the photo included a “Warning” sticker on the gun, which stated that it was a toy, the student was suspended from school and treated as a criminal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man you trendy's have got to stop with the bs man honest to gawd look at the pathetic world you leftist douches have created for these kids.
You gotta be kidding. What was the charge?

Child Arrested for Sharing Photo of Toy Gun on Social Media That He Got for His Birthday
Woodbridge, Connecticut – A teenage boy was arrested and detained for the crime of posting a photo on social media of a toy gun he received as a birthday gift. Despite the fact that the photo included a “Warning” sticker on the gun, which stated that it was a toy, the student was suspended from school and treated as a criminal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man you trendy's have got to stop with the bs man honest to gawd look at the pathetic world you leftist douches have created for these kids.
A high school teenager is not a child although this idiot needs to grow up mentally.

You gotta be kidding. What was the charge?

Charge? They don't need no stinkin charge!!! Someone was triggered it demanded action!!!!!

Goddamn loons

A high school teenager is not a child although this idiot needs to grow up mentally.
You're the idiot. On the other hand, he appears to be well adjusted and mature.

You gonna get a virus hanging out on these unsecured websites....
I don't believe the story..since it only shows up in sucker sites....

I have to agree. I found the story SHOCKING, the school has no business following students on social media much less the police arresting a kid for the "crime" of sharing a picture of his birthday gift? Then the police searching the parents house? But upon further search I find no credible hits for this story anywhere else. The closest was Alex Jones. Not good.

That's a damn shame!

Yes, it really happened. Geez, we were allowed 1 rifle and 1 shotgun in a locked pickup truck when I was in high school. What happened?

"News 8 reached out to the school superintendent but the calls weren’t returned."

High school senior suspended after posting picture of airsoft gun on social media

That looks more credible. If it really did happen, this is highly disturbing. Where was the school in Parkland when Cruz was sending up alarms left and right? Is it too much trouble to go after the real psychos with a real chance to kill kids (unless you WANT the shooting to take place?) but OK to go after a kid for a toy?

Why are schools sitting around looking up and following what kids talk about on social media?

What was the crime here to justify an arrest, much less investigation? Why didn't the police laugh this off and just hang up on the school and tell them to get a fucking life? Why did this even get past a simple questioning? What is wrong that ADULTS take such a simple matter and ruin a kid's life over it?

Why weren't the parents notified IMMEDIATELY to be at the school BEFORE the child was questioned and taken into custody? What was the legal grounds for the police coming to a parent's house to search their home? And if found evidence they were Russians who contributed to the Trump campaign, are they now subject to investigation and questioning by Mueller?

Being funny here but when this country has fallen apart to the point where a child can be ARRESTED and taken away in handcuffs and charged with terrorism and the parents finding police at their front door with an order to search their home top to bottom, and for what--- --- for buying their kid a toy gun for his birthday to play a harmless and time-honored game of airsoft:

A). There is something seriously wrong with this nation.

B). The public school is no longer in the business of education and somewhere along the line has usurped the role of being in Law Enforcement.

C). The parents better get a lawyer and sue the school and police for MILLIONS and take their kid elsewhere. This is MASSIVE child abuse.

D). No one in this country is no longer safe from frivolous harm for any nonsensical reason.

E). It becomes clear why kids in public school are going berserk and actually wanting to shoot these places up.

F). It is becoming clear the extent to which the anti-gun crowd has gone to terrorize children into fearing guns and creating little idiots like the one now running around the country attacking the NRA (David Hogg).

G). If this is a sign of what America is becoming, our country needs a freaking enema.

Last edited:

I have to agree. I found the story SHOCKING, the school has no business following students on social media much less the police arresting a kid for the "crime" of sharing a picture of his birthday gift? Then the police searching the parents house? But upon further search I find no credible hits for this story anywhere else. The closest was Alex Jones. Not good.

High school senior suspended after posting picture of airsoft gun on social media

It's a local story. Should go national, but I suspect few media would run it.

Amity Regional High School suspended Zach for one day for what they call “disrupting the educational process.

Sounds like someone needs to upset whatever fucking process that school is doing.

AIN'T THAT A FREEKING LAUGH when a school like that calls what they do to kids an "educational process?"

More like an indoctrination process. If a parent has any common sense and the means to do it they're wise to keep their child out of public education

Amity Regional High School suspended Zach for one day for what they call “disrupting the educational process.

Sounds like someone needs to upset whatever fucking process that school is doing.

AIN'T THAT A FREEKING LAUGH when a school like that calls what they do to kids an "educational process?"

More like an indoctrination process. If a parent has any common sense and the means to do it they're wise to keep their child out of public education

I left public school in the 8th grade. Just quit going. Didn't go for 84 days and still got an A- average. They were going nuts. In the 9th grade, only went 16 days and left for the rest of the year. It was a nut house. Felt like a farm animal. Went to a private school from there on in. Busted my dad's back because he still had to pay local school tax. Went through high school there in two years, got into the Who's Who, turned down Mensa and got a scholarship to college. Best thing in my life was getting away from the public school and that was back in the 1970s. I pity the kids of today. I owe my dad for that, and Dad, if you can hear this, Thank You.

We used to come home from school as kids running and screaming, excited. Now since the Fascist Left have taken over and "progressed" education, I see the kids coming home now, walking quietly, looking down, like zombies with frontal lobotomies. Tired and conditioned from a day of brain draining being programmed to be "good citizens" for the New World. GOOD JOB LIBERALS!

It's a local story. Should go national, but I suspect few media would run it.
Neve said what the kid was charged with...

I am sure the day off broke his heart..

I left public school in the 8th grade. Just quit going. Didn't go for 84 days and still got an A- average. They were going nuts. In the 9th grade, only went 16 days and left for the rest of the year. It was a nut house. Felt like a farm animal. Went to a private school from there on in. Busted my dad's back because he still had to pay local school tax. Went through high school there in two years, got into the Who's Who, turned down Mensa and got a scholarship to college. Best thing in my life was getting away from the public school and that was back in the 1970s. I pity the kids of today. I owe my dad for that, and Dad, if you can hear this, Thank You.

We used to come home from school as kids running and screaming, excited. Now since the Fascist Left have taken over and "progressed" education, I see the kids coming home now, walking quietly, looking down, like zombies with frontal lobotomies. Tired and conditioned from a day of brain draining being programmed to be "good citizens" for the New World. GOOD JOB LIBERALS!
What year did this happen?

Yep. It was a just a barrel of laughs a child being at the police station riding in the back of a cop car in front of the whole world getting a police record over nothing! I see that posting so much hasn't done anything for sharpening your mind! You are one sick fuck.

Last edited:

Conservatives cheered when another child was murdered for playing with a toy gun. At least this kid survived his arrest.

Can you please provide the proof of the cheering ?
Search Tamir Rice on the forum's search engine. If you feel like putting in extra work, search his name on conservative media sources and read the comments.

Let me know when this kid is in a park and pointing his toy gun at people.

Yep. It was a just a barrel of laughs a child being at the police station riding in the back of a cop car in front of the whole world getting a police record over nothing! I see that posting so much hasn't done anything for sharpening your mind! You are one sick fuck.
The story never does say what he was charged with, as far as being charged with a milquetoast initiated rule I am sure it will not hinder his future. If I twas his parents my attorney would already have filed a lawsuit or the threat of one if all charges are not dropped..but I am a sick fuck I can't seem to shake this cold...You however there are no words to describe..

Why are you people bitching? You had over one hundred years of history in the US that proves the motivation of the GOP after the War Between the States was the subjugation of the South, then the subjugation of the Injuns and then the subjugation of the whites, now it's the subjugation of the Constitutional rights...Derps, the evidence is as clear as the hair on yer face..You fools...The situation in society is directly related to the support of the GOP....Now the dems are the same after killing off the FDR legacy...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back