Chief Justice Roberts Blasts Schumer for Threatening Justices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

Threats are actionable as crimes

Threatening government officials of the United States - Wikipedia Schumer should have been arrested and prosecuted.

Threatening government officials of the United States is a felony under federal law.

Last edited:

Threatening government officials of the United States - Wikipedia Schumer should have been arrested and prosecuted.

Threatening government officials of the United States is a felony under federal law.
This is a lie.

'Schumer's spokesman said his remarks about Gorsuch and Kavanaugh referred to the political price Republicans "will pay for putting them on the court."

It was a warning, the spokesman said, "that the justices will unleash major grassroots movement on the issue of reproductive rights against the decision."' ibid

Obviously Roberts is a liar and hypocrite.

Schumer wasn’t ‘threatening’ Gorsuch and Kavanaugh; overturning Roe will no doubt cost Republicans a political price, such as losing control of state governments.

Roberts is a hypocrite because he believes that issues such as privacy rights should be address via the political process, not judicial.

Schumer is advocating for just that: addressing the issue via the political process.

Geez, this happened 5 months ago, please keep up.

So what? Nobody posted it before. You are on IGNORE

And you're wrong about that too, asshole. Fuck off and learn how to use the search function you stupid fuck. In fact, I'm reporting this fucking thread as a DUPE. You can ignore me but YOU CAN'T IGNORE THAT.

John Roberts is a W appointed traitor.

Chuck schumer is a top 10 traitor in US history.

John Roberts and schumer both side with Zionism over America....

Roberts is a little chickenshit. He let the Democrats get away with stealing the election because he didn't have the courage to do the right thing lest there be riots by the Left. He even said so himself.

No laws for Democrats.jpg

I have also posted this material on 5 other places on the Internet. I will make sure people see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back