"Chickens...Comin' Home To Roost"

Coming from the Russian turncoat that's a riot
him and Purge and Easy and the whole Russian propaganda lot have all pulled out that same link FROM nearly a half year ago, promoting Obama as the mastermind villain behind spying...

Must be on some Best Seller kind of list, of articles these disinformation and deflection artists are to use this week, to detract from the IG Report saying the Trump campaign/Trump was not spied on or did not have spies implanted or something of the sort??? :dunno:

Sorry dimbulb, it’s been proven time and again that Trump was spied on. Nice of you to admit that Obozo was so incompetent and stupid he didn’t know what HIS people were doing. Never mind the texts stating that POTUS wanted to be kept informed about everything. Russian propaganda lot? That’s idiots like you, Eddie, g5000 and the rest of you crybabies. So Trump is smart and knows what his people are doing and Obozo is an idiot who has no clue what’s happening on a daily basis. Got it.

Difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying?
Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.

Zerohedge.com came out with a series of predictions for 2020.....

I kinda liked these two:

Pardon This: We will see the President pardon the victims of Deep State vendettas designed to overturn the election of 2016. General Mike Flynn, Roger Stone, and Paul Manafort will all be cleared, probably right after the election. Which is good, because we will need the cells for…

Durham’s Indictments: The investigation into the soft coup is going to turn up wrongdoing that the entrenched leftist bureaucracy can’t shove under the rug anymore. John Durham telegraphed his righteous retribution when he publicly rejected IG Horowitz’s pathetic shrug over the Deep State’s shenanigans. We’re going to see some folks finally held to account. Not all of them – not Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit, not that Looming Doofus Comey, but others. It’s an important first step in defeating the cancer on our government that is having these Democrat partisans in positions of power in the bureaucracy.

I kinda liked these two:

Pardon This: We will see the President pardon the victims of Deep State vendettas designed to overturn the election of 2016. General Mike Flynn, Roger Stone, and Paul Manafort will all be cleared, probably right after the election. Which is good, because we will need the cells for…

Durham’s Indictments: The investigation into the soft coup is going to turn up wrongdoing that the entrenched leftist bureaucracy can’t shove under the rug anymore. John Durham telegraphed his righteous retribution when he publicly rejected IG Horowitz’s pathetic shrug over the Deep State’s shenanigans. We’re going to see some folks finally held to account. Not all of them – not Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit, not that Looming Doofus Comey, but others. It’s an important first step in defeating the cancer on our government that is having these Democrat partisans in positions of power in the bureaucracy.
Hopefully with a dem senate and president ,,,,trump can join Manafort Flynn etc etc ,,,

branco-elephant-in-the-room.jpg

I kinda liked these two:

Hopefully with a dem senate and president ,,,,trump can join Manafort Flynn etc etc ,,,

You might not like these two predictions, either, eddie...;

2. Democrats Will Lose the House: They took the House back promising to be pragmatic do-gooders who would work across party lines to do the people’s business blah blah blah blah blah. It was all garbage. The ones that weren’t actively defiling hotel room furniture via naked hair brushing grossness with underlings were obediently obeying Pelosi’s commands. “Impeach? Yes, ma’am, right away, ma’am.” And what were they doing that was useful to their voters? Nothing – America’s biggest problem is not that Democrats have too little control.

1. Trump Will Get Reelected: There are a number of reasons, many recited above. But the most important is that God looks out for the United States. Oh, and the Dems will nominate Biden, who will choose Sitting Bolshevik as his VP (He’s gotta choose a girl and Willie Brown’s Ex is out for dissing him and he can’t choose Amy Tantrum Gal Klobuchar because he needs to nail down the Dem’s commie wing). A fake Indian and a fake competent leader – great combo. Once nominated, Gropey J will continue to commit gaffes, only his slobbering media buddies won’t be able to keep hiding them. Plus, there’s the Lil’ Crackpipe factor. Hoover Biden, the nominee’s Snortunate Son, will have another crack issue, or another paternity suit, or maybe both – which the garbage media will tell us is none of our business and is not important. But it is. In the end, Trump will improve on his 2016 Electoral College numbers and win the popular vote too, at which point the liberals will turn against the entire concept of voting.

When Biden puts Obama into our SC PC will go crazy along with trump

eddie....I'm not a big fan of either the Supreme Court, or of our future as a nation.

The Democrat Party is the reason for my view on both.
I'm making over 30k in the market today and you're just trying to bring me down
Lets go down in a blaze of glory ,all good things must end,,,,as the song goes

Being the eternal pessimist, I never expect justice....e.g., 'The only place one finds justice is the dictionary and the cemetery.'

But...I did post this wishful thinking:

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

and

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"
Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

And today this came to light:

"Zuesse: Russiagate Investigation Now Endangers Obama
Authored by Eric Zuesse via The Strategic Culture Foundation,

Former US President Barack Obama is now in severe legal jeopardy, because the Russiagate investigation has turned 180 degrees; and he, instead of the current President, Donald Trump, is in its cross-hairs.

The biggest crime that a US President can commit is to try to defeat American democracy (the Constitutional functioning of the US Government) itself, either by working with foreign powers to take it over, or else by working internally within America to sabotage democracy for his or her own personal reasons. Either way, it’s treason (crime that is intended to, and does, endanger the continued functioning of the Constitution itself*), and Mr. Obama is now being actively investigated, as possibly having done this.

The Russiagate investigation, which had formerly focused against the current US President, has reversed direction and now targets the prior President. Although he, of course, cannot be removed from office (since he is no longer in office), he is liable under criminal laws, the same as any other American would be, if he committed any crime while he was in office."
Zuesse: Russiagate Investigation Now Endangers Obama

Warms the heart.

Out of all the Obama administration crimes and scandals, acting to affect the outcome of the 2016 election, his administration's failed coup attempt is the one that seems to be never-ending, as a non-stop stream of continuous new evidence is brought to light revealing more and more how this was the biggest political criminal scandal in US history that included the WH, Obama Cabinet, the Deputy US AG, Directors of the NSA / CIA / FBI, and included leaders in the Democratic Party.

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

As I said, President Trump should hold a press conference and declare due to the massive amount of overwhelming evidence he is officially recognizing the Democratic Party as a 'Criminal Organization' and an 'Enemy of the State'...

Being the eternal pessimist, I never expect justice....e.g., 'The only place one finds justice is the dictionary and the cemetery.'

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

and

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"
Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

Former US President Barack Obama is now in severe legal jeopardy, because the Russiagate investigation has turned 180 degrees; and he, instead of the current President, Donald Trump, is in its cross-hairs.

The biggest crime that a US President can commit is to try to defeat American democracy (the Constitutional functioning of the US Government) itself, either by working with foreign powers to take it over, or else by working internally within America to sabotage democracy for his or her own personal reasons. Either way, it’s treason (crime that is intended to, and does, endanger the continued functioning of the Constitution itself*), and Mr. Obama is now being actively investigated, as possibly having done this.

The Russiagate investigation, which had formerly focused against the current US President, has reversed direction and now targets the prior President. Although he, of course, cannot be removed from office (since he is no longer in office), he is liable under criminal laws, the same as any other American would be, if he committed any crime while he was in office."

Warms the heart.

Out of all the Obama administration crimes and scandals, acting to affect the outcome of the 2016 election, his administration's failed coup attempt is the one that seems to be never-ending, as a non-stop stream of continuous new evidence is brought to light revealing more and more how this was the biggest political criminal scandal in US history that included the WH, Obama Cabinet, the Deputy US AG, Directors of the NSA / CIA / FBI, and included leaders in the Democratic Party.

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

As I said, President Trump should hold a press conference and declare due to the massive amount of overwhelming evidence he is officially recognizing the Democratic Party as a 'Criminal Organization' and an 'Enemy of the State'...
Republicans in the senate are spineless as they let the moron get away from leaving office in disgrace

When Biden puts Obama into our SC PC will go crazy along with trump

eddie....I'm not a big fan of either the Supreme Court, or of our future as a nation.

The Democrat Party is the reason for my view on both.
I'm making over 30k in the market today and you're just trying to bring me down
Lets go down in a blaze of glory ,all good things must end,,,,as the song goes

Every time I am forced to smash a custard pie in your kisser, you claim some fortune....and I have to remind you that there are more important things to the nation.

Dumping the anti-American, Islamist, incompetent, Hussein....is one.

Celebrating what this President has done for America is another.

Remember....you never saw a hearse pulling a U-Haul.

Now, be good.

and

Warms the heart.

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

The Republicans are strongly focused on winning the 2020 election.
The Democrats are strongly focused on winning the 2016 election.

and

Warms the heart.

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

Republicans in the senate are spineless as they let the moron get away from leaving office in disgrace

Disgrace for what?

and

Warms the heart.

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

Disgrace for what?
So you don't know that asking another nation for help bringing dirt down on a political opponent is impeachable and your moron is saved only by a bunch of spineless morons in the senate??? And here I thought you knew everything And stop throwing pies Very unladylike

And BTW you have something against fortunes?? And I never went bankrupt ,,,Not even once and never cheated on my wife either What dirt there is in our WH now

and

Warms the heart.

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

Disgrace for what?
So you don't know that asking another nation for help bringing dirt down on a political opponent is impeachable and your moron is saved only by a bunch of spineless morons in the senate??? And here I thought you knew everything And stop throwing pies Very unladylike

1. That's what Mueller did to use Manafort against Trump.

2. So did these Democrats...
In May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., Richard Durbin, D-Ill., and Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake.
Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”
https://hudsonreporter.com/2019/10/...o-investigate-trump-in-may-2018-please-share/

“… in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”

So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...tigation-might-do-more-hurt-biden-than-trump/

3. And, if you didn't know it....the US has a treaty with the Ukraine requiring the same:
"Formal Title

• Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with an Exchange of Notes signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application.
Date Received from President

• 11/10/1999 Text of Treaty Document available as:

Coming from the Russian turncoat that's a riot
him and Purge and Easy and the whole Russian propaganda lot have all pulled out that same link FROM nearly a half year ago, promoting Obama as the mastermind villain behind spying...

Must be on some Best Seller kind of list, of articles these disinformation and deflection artists are to use this week, to detract from the IG Report saying the Trump campaign/Trump was not spied on or did not have spies implanted or something of the sort??? :dunno:

Sorry dimbulb, it’s been proven time and again that Trump was spied on. Nice of you to admit that Obozo was so incompetent and stupid he didn’t know what HIS people were doing. Never mind the texts stating that POTUS wanted to be kept informed about everything. Russian propaganda lot? That’s idiots like you, Eddie, g5000 and the rest of you crybabies. So Trump is smart and knows what his people are doing and Obozo is an idiot who has no clue what’s happening on a daily basis. Got it.
carter page was surveilled, AFTER he left the campaign THAT'S IT....

there were no spies implanted in his campaign, no wire tapping of Trump or any Trump campaign member working in the campaign, during the campaign, no wire tapping of Trump Tower and NONE of the bullshit, the Liar n Chief claimed

And the 1 person they did surveillance on, Carter Page.has said, he has never met Trump, nor ever even spoken to him on the phone....

NO ONE was interested in any real Campaign information on the FBI, they were interested in what the Campaign was doing with the Russian Adversaries that WERE involved in election interference.

See, when you place people inside the opposition campaign, have them reporting back to you, and don’t tell the person you’re performing “surveillance “ on, that’s called SPYING. You can cry and lie and spin all you want, those are FACTS. You got caught, and now you have to lie, lie, lie. There was no Russian interference to help Trump. You lost. Fair and square. Learn how to deal with it.

Forum List

Back