"Chickens...Comin' Home To Roost"

9966617ecb1d6e9101030c54bfc84f12.jpg

Coming from the Russian turncoat that's a riot
him and Purge and Easy and the whole Russian propaganda lot have all pulled out that same link FROM nearly a half year ago, promoting Obama as the mastermind villain behind spying...

Must be on some Best Seller kind of list, of articles these disinformation and deflection artists are to use this week, to detract from the IG Report saying the Trump campaign/Trump was not spied on or did not have spies implanted or something of the sort??? :dunno:

So Trump can have the FBI spy on Biden same way he was spied on, right
Trump can have Obama arrested for breaking the law....I am sure his Attorney General can hop right on it....

I mean obviously folks like you have all the evidence, hand it over to Trump and lets get this party started....

Or does Obama own you too?

Suddenly I'm not sure, Oddball --- that they all thought Hillary was sure to win. I'm reading the new Gregg Jarrett's Witch Hunt, and recommend it for a truly comprehensive exploration of The Dossier and all that attempt to undo the election. It's long, but that's so it's understandable. At some point I realized they would not have worked so hard to take down Trump all winter, spring, summer, and fall if they really had been sure that Hillary would win. I think most people, including me, thought so because we were lied to by polls and propagandized by leftwing media. But I think somebody must have known there was a problem, and that she might well not win, or they wouldn't have been working so hard to promote so many LIES. Maybe it was his big crowds, maybe all the yard signs for him, none for her. Maybe it was talking to people (Michael Moore talked to people in his area, and he DID know. No Dems would listen to him.)

Same deal now, I suppose. They know they cannot win by election, so they are trying a soft coup by undoing the election with impeachment.

I was just thinking this morning, you know, Lefties, this country is actually a pretty good thing -- lots of plenty, even a little freedom left over you haven't killed off yet. If you break it, you may regret that. Trying to undo an important election is definitely trying to break the country.

him and Purge and Easy and the whole Russian propaganda lot have all pulled out that same link FROM nearly a half year ago, promoting Obama as the mastermind villain behind spying...

Must be on some Best Seller kind of list, of articles these disinformation and deflection artists are to use this week, to detract from the IG Report saying the Trump campaign/Trump was not spied on or did not have spies implanted or something of the sort??? :dunno:

"If Comey gets heat for this possibly lie-based FBI investigation of the US Presidential nominee from the opposite Party of the sitting US President (Comey’s own boss, Obama), then protecting himself could become Comey’s top motivation; and, in that condition, protecting his former boss might become only a secondary concern for him.

Moreover, as was first publicly reported by Nick Falco in a tweet on 5 June 2018 (which tweet was removed by Twitter but fortunately not before someone had copied it to a web archive), the FBI had been investigating the Trump campaign starting no later than 7 October 2015."
Zuesse: Russiagate Investigation Now Endangers Obama

".....investigating the Trump campaign starting no later than 7 October 2015."

Is this why you're sweatin'?????

Like the captured Nazi's after WWII, Clapper, Brennan and Comey already stated they were only following orders. Obama, Rice and Lynch indeed, are fair game for prosecution... it would be unprecedented for that level of the Deep State to be called to justice.
:auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:
Just like to thank all trumpettes for keeping me laughing
Remember that November 5 2019.

So Trump can have the FBI spy on Biden same way he was spied on, right
Trump can have Obama arrested for breaking the law....I am sure his Attorney General can hop right on it....

I mean obviously folks like you have all the evidence, hand it over to Trump and lets get this party started....

Or does Obama own you too?

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

and

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"
Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

And today this came to light:

"Zuesse: Russiagate Investigation Now Endangers Obama
Authored by Eric Zuesse via The Strategic Culture Foundation,

Former US President Barack Obama is now in severe legal jeopardy, because the Russiagate investigation has turned 180 degrees; and he, instead of the current President, Donald Trump, is in its cross-hairs.

The biggest crime that a US President can commit is to try to defeat American democracy (the Constitutional functioning of the US Government) itself, either by working with foreign powers to take it over, or else by working internally within America to sabotage democracy for his or her own personal reasons. Either way, it’s treason (crime that is intended to, and does, endanger the continued functioning of the Constitution itself*), and Mr. Obama is now being actively investigated, as possibly having done this.

The Russiagate investigation, which had formerly focused against the current US President, has reversed direction and now targets the prior President. Although he, of course, cannot be removed from office (since he is no longer in office), he is liable under criminal laws, the same as any other American would be, if he committed any crime while he was in office."

They left Bill Priestap out of the pic...

"The spying, which Barr vowed to investigate, is not the only significant possible violation of investigative rules and ethics committed by agents, lawyers, managers, and officials at the FBI and the Department of Justice. A catalogue of those abuses can be found in recently released testimony that ex-FBI official Edward William Priestap provided to Congress in a closed-door interview last summer."
https://www.realclearinvestigations..._to_significant_wrongdoing_beyond_spying.html

Maybe the jail isn't big enough....

Suddenly I'm not sure, Oddball --- that they all thought Hillary was sure to win. I'm reading the new Gregg Jarrett's Witch Hunt, and recommend it for a truly comprehensive exploration of The Dossier and all that attempt to undo the election. It's long, but that's so it's understandable. At some point I realized they would not have worked so hard to take down Trump all winter, spring, summer, and fall if they really had been sure that Hillary would win. I think most people, including me, thought so because we were lied to by polls and propagandized by leftwing media. But I think somebody must have known there was a problem, and that she might well not win, or they wouldn't have been working so hard to promote so many LIES. Maybe it was his big crowds, maybe all the yard signs for him, none for her. Maybe it was talking to people (Michael Moore talked to people in his area, and he DID know. No Dems would listen to him.)

Same deal now, I suppose. They know they cannot win by election, so they are trying a soft coup by undoing the election with impeachment.

I was just thinking this morning, you know, Lefties, this country is actually a pretty good thing -- lots of plenty, even a little freedom left over you haven't killed off yet. If you break it, you may regret that. Trying to undo an important election is definitely trying to break the country.

I liked his book "The Russia Hoax,"

Thanks for the recommendation.

"Comey’s virtually exclusive concern, at the present stage, would be to protect himself, so that he won’t be imprisoned. This means that he might testify against Obama.

At this stage, he’s free of any personal obligation to Obama — Comey is now on his own, up against Trump, who clearly is his enemy. Some type of back-room plea-bargain is therefore virtually inevitable — and not only with Comey, but with other top Obama-appointees, ultimately. Obama is thus clearly in the cross-hairs, from now on. Congressional Democrats have opted to gun against Trump (by impeaching him); and, so, Trump now will be gunning against Obama — and against the entire Democratic Party (unless Sanders becomes its nominee, in which case, Sanders will already have defeated that Democratic Party, and its adherents will then have to choose between him versus Trump; and, so, too, will independent voters)."

Our pal, the author, is terminally optimistic.

Remember how Webb Hubbell turned on the Clinton Crime Family when he was jailed?

He didn't.

Sorry dimbulb, it’s been proven time and again that Trump was spied on. Nice of you to admit that Obozo was so incompetent and stupid he didn’t know what HIS people were doing. Never mind the texts stating that POTUS wanted to be kept informed about everything. Russian propaganda lot? That’s idiots like you, Eddie, g5000 and the rest of you crybabies. So Trump is smart and knows what his people are doing and Obozo is an idiot who has no clue what’s happening on a daily basis. Got it.

We had all that with Obama

Sorry dimbulb, it’s been proven time and again that Trump was spied on. Nice of you to admit that Obozo was so incompetent and stupid he didn’t know what HIS people were doing. Never mind the texts stating that POTUS wanted to be kept informed about everything. Russian propaganda lot? That’s idiots like you, Eddie, g5000 and the rest of you crybabies. So Trump is smart and knows what his people are doing and Obozo is an idiot who has no clue what’s happening on a daily basis. Got it.
carter page was surveilled, AFTER he left the campaign THAT'S IT....

there were no spies implanted in his campaign, no wire tapping of Trump or any Trump campaign member working in the campaign, during the campaign, no wire tapping of Trump Tower and NONE of the bullshit, the Liar n Chief claimed

And the 1 person they did surveillance on, Carter Page.has said, he has never met Trump, nor ever even spoken to him on the phone....

NO ONE was interested in any real Campaign information on the FBI, they were interested in what the Campaign was doing with the Russian Adversaries that WERE involved in election interference.

Forum List

Back